NBA star kevin durant - Telling someone to "shut up and dribble" is RACIST!!

OP is a die-hard racist. Look at his avatar. One racist trying to support another.
he is telling the truth--that's not the definition of racist
please prove how it is
YOU are the racist by calling him one WITHOUT evidence
The evidence is right where I said it was, in his photoshopped avatar giving the First Lady oversized lips to make her appear monkey-like.
so we have how many derogatory cartoons/avatars/themes/etc on Trump...that makes all of those people racist then

HAHAHA. Every criticism of blacks is RACIST to hear them tell it. It's become meaningless.

Golden State Warriors' Kevin Durant Slams 'Racist' Fox News Host Laura Ingraham's 'Ignorant' LeBron James Comment

feb 17 2018 Golden State Warriors forward Kevin Durant called Fox News Host Laura Ingraham a racist, for telling NBA star LeBron James to “shut up and dribble.”
“It’s just sad to see people who think that way. It’s weird. It’s not even a place where we should be as humans,” Durant said according to USA Today. “To me, it was racist.”

James, who is a frequent critic of the president, exasperated Ingraham who then excoriated the star player on her Thursday show:

"Look, there might be a cautionary lesson in LeBron for kids. This is what happens when you attempt to leave high school a year early to join the NBA. And it’s always unwise to seek political advice from someone who gets paid $100 million a year to bounce a ball. Oh, and LeBron and Kevin, you’re great players, but no one voted for you. Millions elected Trump to be their coach. So keep the political commentary to yourself, or as someone once said, shut up and dribble."
Laura Ingraham, the transvestite bastard son of Rush Limbaugh) basically said James & Durrant are both too stupid to be able to make political commentary. Why? Because they play in the NBA? If Tom Brady made a political commentary, wouykd the stupid bitch tell him to shut up & pass the ball? Likely not.

Lebron James is a family man who is active in the local community & sees first hand the result of government programs.

Ingraham thought she was better.

So yea, there could be racism here. Especiallu considering Ingraham's recortd on making racist, homophobic & offensive statements.

That silly white bitch would be mad if someone told her to shut up and go suck a d**k or cook dinner. Never heard of her silly ass anyway. Who is she?

She is right. Nobody cares what they think. They aren’t getting paid for their intellectual thoughts, they are getting paid to run up and down a court and throw a ball into a hoop. All they are going to do is drive away viewers and attendance at games.
Yet another uneducated jackass dissing professional athletes when most of the athletes are better educated than they are. Better educated that Glenn Beck & Rush Limbaugh.

That silly white bitch would be mad if someone told her to shut up and go suck a d**k or cook dinner. Never heard of her silly ass anyway. Who is she?

She is right. Nobody cares what they think. They aren’t getting paid for their intellectual thoughts, they are getting paid to run up and down a court and throw a ball into a hoop. All they are going to do is drive away viewers and attendance at games.
No the silly bitch isnt right. Millions of people care about what they think. More than care about what the silly bitch has to say. You dont have to get paid for your intellectual thoughts in order to express them. You have that right regardless of what you do for a living. If viewers are driven away thats something they are prepared to accept. If you dont like it dont watch them.

Since she is not a whore, your analogy fails. Since "shut up and dribble" would apply to a SJW white basketball player, the words weren't racist.
She is whore. She got caught serving an entire football team in college.

She was on MSNBC for a while, guess you were watching reruns of good times..
I dont watch MSNBC and never have. I do love reruns of Good Times though. This random silly bitch needs to get her stuff together. The dumb bitch didnt even know Lebron graduated from high school.

She was on MSNBC for a while, guess you were watching reruns of good times..
I dont watch MSNBC and never have. I do love reruns of Good Times though. This random silly bitch needs to get her stuff together. The dumb bitch didnt even know Lebron graduated from high school.

Ok I admit I loved the old man on good times, we need more television shows like that.

I don't watch sports. LeBron James is another great ape running about scratching himself. He is more than fortunate in that people pay him for this. But then, there are those who throw coins at the organ grinders monkey too.

Durant played for a local AAU team called the PG Jaguars. In order to raise money for a basketball excursion, instead of a bake sale or a car wash, they panhandled at the corner of East-West Hwy and Rt. 1 here in Riverdale, MD.
I figure that as much as Durant is now worth, anyone who put a quarter in that bucket is now due about $10k in investment dividends.

LICE are racist. Just wait, all those black panther theaters that are sold out will have to be deloused before they can be used again. Blacks are just crawling with lice and crabs.

Let me get this straight, a conservative entertainer on fox news complains about African-American basketball players commenting on politics because their NOT politicians?

Has that skank reviewed the "entertainers" that have went on her network to blather conservative bullshit.

Let me get this straight, a conservative entertainer on fox news complains about African-American basketball players commenting on politics because their NOT politicians?

Has that skank reviewed the "entertainers" that have went on her network to blather conservative bullshit.
I'm sensing a lot of pent up self righteous anger.

That "skank" has a whole lot more to offer than a man who spends his life playing with his balls.

Her education and career qualifies her to an INFORMED opinion.

But go ahead and be led by the least educated among us. It's all part of being a loyal Democrat.

Yup - more super-rich and completely useless blacks complaining about the GIANT WHITE CONSPIRACY to hold down blacks. That conspiracy sure doesn't work in pro sports. Fact is blacks are free to go as far as their abilities will take them. In pro sports that is far indeed. But in jobs that require intelligence, they can't make it.

The black guy, whoever he is, has a right to dribble his mouth. Everyone in the world has the same right to tell him to shut up and dribble.

OP is a die-hard racist. Look at his avatar. One racist trying to support another.

YOU are the die-hard racist since you support affirmative action. I oppose AA and thus am anti-racist. THINK

Forum List

Back