NBA star kevin durant - Telling someone to "shut up and dribble" is RACIST!!

[
The evidence is right where I said it was, in his photoshopped avatar giving the First Lady oversized lips to make her appear monkey-like.

1. The pic is not photo-shopped

2. Monkeys don't have oversized lips.

3. THINK

Yet another uneducated jackass dissing professional athletes when most of the athletes are better educated than they are. Better educated that Glenn Beck & Rush Limbaugh.

I bet lebron can't even read. Few blacks can.

Let me get this straight, a conservative entertainer on fox news complains about African-American basketball players commenting on politics because their NOT politicians?

Has that skank reviewed the "entertainers" that have went on her network to blather conservative bullshit.
I'm sensing a lot of pent up self righteous anger.

That "skank" has a whole lot more to offer than a man who spends his life playing with his balls.

Her education and career qualifies her to an INFORMED opinion.

But go ahead and be led by the least educated among us. It's all part of being a loyal Democrat.

You don't sense much do you.

I dont watch MSNBC and never have. I do love reruns of Good Times though. This random silly bitch needs to get her stuff together. The dumb bitch didnt even know Lebron graduated from high school.

She was making the point that very few blacks REALLY graduate from HS. Esp if they are star athletes. They are always given special treatment and allowed to graduate no matter how dumb they are. I doubt lebron can read.

She is right. Nobody cares what they think. They aren’t getting paid for their intellectual thoughts, they are getting paid to run up and down a court and throw a ball into a hoop. All they are going to do is drive away viewers and attendance at games.

Yup - more super-rich and completely useless blacks complaining about the GIANT WHITE CONSPIRACY to hold down blacks. That conspiracy sure doesn't work in pro sports. Fact is blacks are free to go as far as their abilities will take them. In pro sports that is far indeed. But in jobs that require intelligence, they can't make it.

Yeah, a Black guy could never be president....

Last edited:
Fact is blacks are free to go as far as their abilities will take them. In pro sports that is far indeed. But in jobs that require intelligence, they can't make it.
Yeah, I Black guy could never be president....

You think blacks are mentally equal to whites?? So explain

1. Black-americans come in last in all standardized tests. Asian-americans do fine on all the tests so it's not due to cultural bias in the tests.

2. Africa is by far the poorest and most backward continent on the planet. All of black africa is now controlled by blacks and has been for decades so it's not due to racism.

3. No black has ever won a Science Nobel Prize unless you count one in 1979 for the semi-science of economics. They have won many nobels in non-brain fields like Peace and also in Literature so it is not due to racism.

4. Out of 1552 chess grandmasters in the world, only THREE are black.

I dont watch MSNBC and never have. I do love reruns of Good Times though. This random silly bitch needs to get her stuff together. The dumb bitch didnt even know Lebron graduated from high school.

She was making the point that very few blacks REALLY graduate from HS. Esp if they are star athletes. They are always given special treatment and allowed to graduate no matter how dumb they are. I doubt lebron can read.

Yeah, and that skank pointed out LeBron James as someone who left high school to play in the NBA.

BTW fox news skank, James graduated high school.

I think you and her are both upset he could buy your entire block with his pocket change while you specifically cant seem to get promoted higher than Jr Fry chef. :laugh:

Yeah, and that skank pointed out LeBron James as someone who left high school to play in the NBA.

She was making the point that lebron did not REALLY graduate from HS. It was a participation trophy as is true of 99% of blacks who graduate. Only whites and asians are expected to pass the tests.

I doubt lebron can even read.

I bet lebron can't even read. Few blacks can.
Well well well, another racist fuck.

You think blacks are equal to whites?? HAHAHA. So explain why

1. Black-americans come in last in all standardized tests. Asian-americans do fine on all the tests so it's not due to cultural bias in the tests.

2. Africa is by far the poorest and most backward continent on the planet. All of black africa is now controlled by blacks and has been for decades so it's not due to racism.

3. No black has ever won a Science Nobel Prize unless you count one in 1979 for the semi-science of economics. They have won many nobels in non-brain fields like Peace and also in Literature so it is not due to racism.

4. Out of 1552 chess grandmasters in the world, only THREE are black.

She was making the point that lebron did not REALLY graduate from HS. It was a participation trophy as is true of 99% of blacks who graduate. Only whites and asians are expected to pass the tests.

I doubt lebron can even read.
Lebron doubts you can afford to pay your rent if you lost your job for a week.

Forum List

Back