NBA star kevin durant - Telling someone to "shut up and dribble" is RACIST!!

Yeah, and that skank pointed out LeBron James as someone who left high school to play in the NBA.
BTW fox news skank, James graduated high school.

She was making the point that lebron did not REALLY graduate from HS. It was a participation trophy as is true of 99% of blacks who graduate. Only whites and asians are expected to pass the tests.

I doubt lebron can even read.

Your opioids dealer must have raised prices on you.

I bet lebron can't even read. Few blacks can.
Well well well, another racist fuck.

You think blacks are equal to whites?? HAHAHA. So explain why

1. Black-americans come in last in all standardized tests. Asian-americans do fine on all the tests so it's not due to cultural bias in the tests.

2. Africa is by far the poorest and most backward continent on the planet. All of black africa is now controlled by blacks and has been for decades so it's not due to racism.

3. No black has ever won a Science Nobel Prize unless you count one in 1979 for the semi-science of economics. They have won many nobels in non-brain fields like Peace and also in Literature so it is not due to racism.

4. Out of 1552 chess grandmasters in the world, only THREE are black.
Even a fucking white supemacist dumbfuck like you has equal rights in this country.

Is there anything not considered racist?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Plenty of things considered not racist. Why do you ask?
Because these days, it is always something or someone being labeled racist whether they really are or not.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
How do you make the determination on whether something is racist or not? Why do you think that your determination carries more weight with someone else than their own determination?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Because these days, it is always something or someone being labeled racist whether they really are or not.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
How do you make the determination on whether something is racist or not? Why do you think that your determination carries more weight with someone else than their own determination?
It is fairly obvious.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly
It is fairly obvious.
Whats fairly obvious?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly
I was only saying that these days, its been one thing or person being labeled racist after another after another after another. I am not the one who is doing the labeling.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

What makes it okay to tell an athlete that they have no right to express their opinions? Are professional athletes less qualified to have opinions than others?

You know...............everyone on this board has an opinion on politics and how the country is running, what makes your political commentary on this board more important than what some athlete thinks?

And yeah, they DO earn a lot of money, but that is because they have the athletic ability to perform at that level. How many of you people on this board have the athletic prowess to play in the NBA? Or..............the NFL for that matter.

One of the reasons I spent 20 years in the military was to support and defend the Constitution of the US, and that also means allowing others to have their opinion, even if I disagree with it.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly
I was only saying that these days, its been one thing or person being labeled racist after another after another after another. I am not the one who is doing the labeling.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Not really sure why its a problem to call things as you see them? Are you saying if different people are accused of being a rapist we shouldnt mention it?

^^^ I never said that its a problem to call things as you seen them. I am only saying that these days, just about everything is labeled racist or something else negative whether it really is or not. That Connie Britton actress not to long ago wore a shirt that said "Poverty Is Racist!" and I was like "Care to explain how exactly?"

God bless you always!!!

Holly

^^^ I never said that its a problem to call things as you seen them. I am only saying that these days, just about everything is labeled racist or something else negative whether it really is or not. That Connie Britton actress not to long ago wore a shirt that said "Poverty Is Racist!" and I was like "Care to explain how exactly?"

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Well you keep alluding to "really is or not". Thats why I asked you about who decides the reality of it or not? Your opinion or the person that views it as racist? For example using the poverty shirt example. There are definitely racist elements in regard to poverty. There are definitely racist reasons for a lot of people in poverty. Note I said reasons not excuses.

Well you keep alluding to "really is or not". Thats why I asked you about who decides the reality of it or not? Your opinion or the person that views it as racist? For example using the poverty shirt example. There are definitely racist elements in regard to poverty. There are definitely racist reasons for a lot of people in poverty. Note I said reasons not excuses.

YES YES YES. It's that GIANT WHITE CONSPIRACY holding blacks down. That's why blacks are such failures. HAHAHA

Answer me this - Why doesn't the GWC work in pro sports?

YES YES YES. It's that GIANT WHITE CONSPIRACY holding blacks down. That's why blacks are such failures. HAHAHA

Answer me this - Why doesn't the GWC work in pro sports?
Not much of a conspiracy in sports. The owners know that no one is going to pay to see white boys try to dunk. Thats the only level playing field in the US. When there is a level playing field Blacks automatically rise to the top. When there is racism whites purposely try to hold you back or limit you. Even then if you dont quit you still rise to the top which is why you work at Burger King and am a engineer.

Not much of a conspiracy in sports. The owners know that no one is going to pay to see white boys try to dunk. Thats the only level playing field in the US. When there is a level playing field Blacks automatically rise to the top. When there is racism whites purposely try to hold you back or limit you.

So blacks have great ability but the GIANT WHITE CONSPIRACY keeps them down? So explain

1. Black-americans come in last in all standardized tests. Asian-americans do fine on all the tests so it's not due to cultural bias in the tests.

2. Africa is by far the poorest and most backward continent on the planet. All of black africa is now controlled by blacks and has been for decades so it's not due to racism.

3. No black has ever won a Science Nobel Prize unless you count one in 1979 for the semi-science of economics. They have won many nobels in non-brain fields like Peace and also in Literature so it is not due to racism.

4. Out of 1552 chess grandmasters in the world, only THREE are black.

New Topics

Forum List

Back