High School in Texas says athletes can use steroids - IF THEY'RE TRANNIES!!!

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Female wrestler takes steroids and SAYS it's because she wants to some day compete as a male and school says fine!!! If a normal athlete was using steroids, there'd be hell to pay.

Parents Enraged as Transgender Aims at Winning 2nd State Title

feb 16 2018 The winter Olympic Games might be dominating the national spotlight at the moment, but another sports story is drawing outrage in Texas. A high school senior named Mack Beggs is on their way to claiming a second state wrestling championship in two years — but not everyone is cheering.

Beggs is transgender, and has been “transitioning” from female to male for several years. That process involves powerful performance-enhancing steroids including testosterone injections… and the juiced-up wrestler seems to be riding that edge to a string of victories in the girl’s division.

“Beggs, a senior at Euless Trinity High School, also looks different than he did last year thanks to his testosterone injections – which measure less than one milliliter each month,” explained The Daily Mail.

The athlete is no doubt hoping that securing that state championship will boost college prospects. Beggs reportedly already has offers to wrestle at the university level — on men’s teams.

So, colleges certainly seem to think the transgender wrestler has the muscle and ability to compete against biological males. The steroids seem to be doing their job… but is it fair to allow one person to use performance-enhancing drugs while the girls he’s competing against are banned from using those same substances?

This is unfortunate on so many levels. She may dominate female athletes, but even on the juice she still couldn't compete with male competitors in her weight class. She is limited by her natural physiology.

This is unfortunate on so many levels. She may dominate female athletes, but even on the juice she still couldn't compete with male competitors in her weight class. She is limited by her natural physiology.
Depends on how much she takes I suppose.

Female wrestler takes steroids and SAYS it's because she wants to some day compete as a male and school says fine!!! If a normal athlete was using steroids, there'd be hell to pay.

Parents Enraged as Transgender Aims at Winning 2nd State Title

feb 16 2018 The winter Olympic Games might be dominating the national spotlight at the moment, but another sports story is drawing outrage in Texas. A high school senior named Mack Beggs is on their way to claiming a second state wrestling championship in two years — but not everyone is cheering.

Beggs is transgender, and has been “transitioning” from female to male for several years. That process involves powerful performance-enhancing steroids including testosterone injections… and the juiced-up wrestler seems to be riding that edge to a string of victories in the girl’s division.

“Beggs, a senior at Euless Trinity High School, also looks different than he did last year thanks to his testosterone injections – which measure less than one milliliter each month,” explained The Daily Mail.

The athlete is no doubt hoping that securing that state championship will boost college prospects. Beggs reportedly already has offers to wrestle at the university level — on men’s teams.

So, colleges certainly seem to think the transgender wrestler has the muscle and ability to compete against biological males. The steroids seem to be doing their job… but is it fair to allow one person to use performance-enhancing drugs while the girls he’s competing against are banned from using those same substances?
Typical of progressivism

Depends on how much she takes I suppose.
No...it doesn't work that way. It would be interesting if it did. However, some of the dosages that people take would make you think it is...but alas it is not. Genetic and physiological limitations affect us all.

Last edited:

I'm not so sure about that. I can see her juiced up and beating men her weight. But letting her use steroids while competing against women ( who are not allowed to use steroids) is impossible to justify.

I'm not so sure about that. I can see her juiced up and beating men her weight. But letting her use steroids while competing against women ( who are not allowed to use steroids) is impossible to justify.
I can see her beating some...sure. However. much more often than not she would lose. As for the justifications for allowing her to compete on uneven ground, absolutely it is outrageous.

Lets be fair! The only way transmen can truly compete against other men is to take them. Why do you wish for them to not be able to compete so bad?

Trannies shouldn’t be allowed to compete in men’s or women’s sports. They should just set up a third division, the trans-queers division and give them all participation trophies.

Trannies shouldn’t be allowed to compete in men’s or women’s sports. They should just set up a third division, the trans-queers division and give them all participation trophies.

Creating a third league would be a stop backward. Every HS should have just one team for each sport open to everyone. After all, we're all equal aren't we?

Creating a third league would be a stop backward. Every HS should have just one team for each sport open to everyone. After all, we're all equal aren't we?

No, I think trannies and queers shouldn’t be around normal boys or girls at all. Ideally they should actually be committed and treated for their mental illness. We should segregate them as much as possible for the protection of children. I think they should be given their own bathrooms (a port-a-John would do), and given their own sports teams (think special Olympics).

Forum List

Back