NBA in lockout after sides fail to reach new deal

Yeah, Tony Allen made his mark with the Grizzlies and showed how importnat having great role players really are. Miami also showed how important good role players are,,they really don't have any and it cost them big time.
If a hard cap is instituted, teams trying to rebuild with older-past their prime players on their roster are going to have a rough time rebuilding,,not good for Boston or the Lakers.

Well Garnett and Allen are on the last year of their deals, hopefully they can retire and Boston can use the money to recruit younger, healthier players.

Yeah, Tony Allen made his mark with the Grizzlies and showed how importnat having great role players really are. Miami also showed how important good role players are,,they really don't have any and it cost them big time.
If a hard cap is instituted, teams trying to rebuild with older-past their prime players on their roster are going to have a rough time rebuilding,,not good for Boston or the Lakers.

Well Garnett and Allen are on the last year of their deals, hopefully they can retire and Boston can use the money to recruit younger, healthier players.

I do think KG will retire. Minnesota over-used the guy, thus his injuries while in Boston. Allen will probably quit too. I think these guys think they have one more shot in them.
I think they could have a shot with a physical defensive center and a better mix of some good young role players.
But can they afford it? Is it doable after the terms of the new CBA are amended? Ah, the unanswerable questions.

I do think KG will retire. Minnesota over-used the guy, thus his injuries while in Boston. Allen will probably quit too. I think these guys think they have one more shot in them.
I think they could have a shot with a physical defensive center and a better mix of some good young role players.
But can they afford it? Is it doable after the terms of the new CBA are amended? Ah, the unanswerable questions.

I don't know I doubt it, the young teams in the east like New York, Chicago and Miami are just going to get better and better and make it very very difficult for Boston to get over the top, they really should have won in 2010 cause I doubt they can win with this current group.

Forum List

Back