Nazis & KKK Shoot 63 Blacks in Chicago Over Weekend...

...and their goal is to surpass the 1,000 mark for the year.

Chicago's Confederate statues and monuments are the obvious culprit. They had better start removing all of them before this gets out of hand.

Violent weekend worst since July Fourth: 'It's so bad out here'
The blacks of Chicago deserve all the misery that is happening there, because when you vote for liberalism, you get misery and poverty. When people have nothing to live for, then the resort to drastic measures, as we always see when liberals are in control. Detroit, Venezuela, the Old USSR are perfect examples of the destruction of peoples lives.

People refuse to call this what it really is: Alternative Dispute Resolution.

If somebody steals your drugs, insults you, disrespects you, what are you going to do? Sue them? Surely not! The courts will not countenance suits under such circumstances. The only way to resolve the dispute is through gunfire.

Rock on, Garth.

Chicago's Confederate statues and monuments are the obvious culprit. They had better start removing all of them before this gets out of hand.

I'm sure once the dems get rid of all the confederate statues, they will focus like a laser on this much less important, to them, issue of mass murder of young black men.

I'm sure once the dems get rid of all the confederate statues, they will focus like a laser on this much less important, to them, issue of mass murder of young black men.

Lost voters?

Or felons can't vote anyway?

Lost voters?

Or felons can't vote anyway?

Just cause they are dead, doesn't mean they can't vote. This is CHICAGO we are talking about.

We already know what comes next, haircuts. Kill those with unapproved haircuts and the barbers that give them.

Forum List

Back