Nazis killed White Christians mostly, a neglected fact on purpose.

Nobody said that saying Christians died by Nazis is offensive to Jews. Where did you get that from?

You said "How dare Christians horn in on the Jewish Holocaust industry. Sniff, sniff." Why would recalling the Holocaust be an "industry"? Suffering and death is not a competition. You imply that the Christians who died were targeted because of their religion, which they were not. They were targeted because they were in the way. The Jews were targeted merely based on their religion. Why else would somebody march off somebody else's grandma and kill her?

I happen to be really, really pissed at the hoodlum trying to mess up my neighborhood. Unfortunately this piece of trash was wearing a hoodie in the CCTV picture, the coward.

BTW: I'm not Jewish, but thanks for the compliment anyway. I did have a boss who was Jewish and once told me I had a Jewish heart. She meant it fondly. And I do believe in the Jewish concept of Tekkun Olam: to act to "repair the world."

Most Eastern European Christians I've spoken with online, and in person are fed uph Jews neglecting other Christian victims around the 1930's - 1940's.

You are an outlier, you're a Jew, who pretends to be something else.

Actually, between Kaiser, Lenin, Stalin, Hitler, there may have very well been 100 million Slavic Eastern European Christians killed.

That's the REAL Holocaust, or Slavocaust, something that ALWAYS gets neglected, because of people like you.

As I said above, though, the Jews were the only ones targeted specifically because of their faith.

Slavic people were exterminated due to their heritage too. (Hitler in Mein Kampf also spoke of Slavic groups as Untermesnch non-Aryans)

Note that you SUPPORT hijacking WW2 for Jews, oh Jews they aren't like the Slavic Christians who died.... NO, NO they're bigger victims.

Meanwhile, with such attitudes, you believe Jews shall be classed with Slavic Christians as "Slavs"

It's all about getting yours all costs, no matter how hypocritical, manipulative, or dishonest.

You like most Jews I've met play games, and pretend to be White when it suites you, and Jewish when it suites you, it's never about honesty, but about yours above all else.

No wonder why Jews wore out their welcome in Eastern Europe, people are quite frankly tired of the shennigans.
Sure, conspiracy Nut Job. You anti-semites are a disgrace
But they fit right in with today's Right Wing.
And always have...

You are Jewish.
No Poles think saying Christians died by Nazis is offensive to Jews.

Nobody said that saying Christians died by Nazis is offensive to Jews. Where did you get that from?

You said "How dare Christians horn in on the Jewish Holocaust industry. Sniff, sniff." Why would recalling the Holocaust be an "industry"? Suffering and death is not a competition. You imply that the Christians who died were targeted because of their religion, which they were not. They were targeted because they were in the way. The Jews were targeted merely based on their religion. Why else would somebody march off somebody else's grandma and kill her?

I happen to be really, really pissed at the hoodlum trying to mess up my neighborhood. Unfortunately this piece of trash was wearing a hoodie in the CCTV picture, the coward.

BTW: I'm not Jewish, but thanks for the compliment anyway. I did have a boss who was Jewish and once told me I had a Jewish heart. She meant it fondly. And I do believe in the Jewish concept of Tekkun Olam: to act to "repair the world."

Most Eastern European Christians I've spoken with online, and in person are fed uph Jews neglecting other Christian victims around the 1930's - 1940's.

Actually, between Kaiser, Lenin, Stalin, Hitler, there may have very well been 100 million Slavic Eastern European Christians killed.

That's the REAL Holocaust, or Slavocaust, something that ALWAYS gets neglected, because of people like you.

I happen to object to Roman Catholic clergy who hid Nazi war criminals in their monasteries.

About 860,000 Jews were saved in the Holocaust era by Vatican efforts.

Nazi Germany was also about 3/4th's Protestant.

Millions of Catholics died by Nazis.

How many Lutherans?

Yet, the dumb, dumb Western Jews, and Protestant status quo just kick, and scream about Catholic Nazis as perps of the Holocaust.

No wonder why a lot of Catholics don't like Jews, and Protestants.

You join them, because you're either them, (Presumably) or really dumb, and self hating.
I've always seen the Holocaust blamed on right-wing Nazi bastards not Catholics. You're quite mad take a break.
You are Jewish.

I happen to object to Roman Catholic clergy who hid Nazi war criminals in their monasteries.

How many Lutherans?

Yet, the dumb, dumb Western Jews, and Protestant status quo just kick, and scream about Catholic Nazis as perps of the Holocaust.

You join them, because you're either them, (Presumably) or really dumb, and self hating.
I've always seen the Holocaust blamed on right-wing Nazi bastards not Catholics. You're quite mad take a break.

Have you been sleeping?
Far more times I see Catholics rather than Protestants blamed for the Holocaust. As well as I even see slightly more blaming Poles for the Holocaust rather than Germans.

You are Jewish.

As I said above, though, the Jews were the only ones targeted specifically because of their faith.

Slavic people were exterminated due to their heritage too. (Hitler in Mein Kampf also spoke of Slavic groups as Untermesnch non-Aryans)

Note that you SUPPORT hijacking WW2 for Jews, oh Jews they aren't like the Slavic Christians who died.... NO, NO they're bigger victims.

Meanwhile, with such attitudes, you believe Jews shall be classed with Slavic Christians as "Slavs"

It's all about getting yours all costs, no matter how hypocritical, manipulative, or dishonest.

You like most Jews I've met play games, and pretend to be White when it suites you, and Jewish when it suites you, it's never about honesty, but about yours above all else.

No wonder why Jews wore out their welcome in Eastern Europe, people are quite frankly tired of the shennigans.
Why do you post hate crap like this?

I woke up this morning to the news that someone spray-painted swastikas all over the local Jewish Community Center. It's disgusting to learn that there is a filthy animal skulking around with a paint can in the middle of the night vandalizing other people's property and trying to spread fear and hatred in a peaceful neighborhood. We seem to be turning into a country in which we have to stay up all night guarding our neighbors.

What you are doing only encourages hoodlums like this, and there is no good reason for it. Stop it.
What about thr Jews whp paint suxh Swastikas?

WTF???
You are Jewish.
Sure, conspiracy Nut Job...

It is no conspiracy that more Slavic Christians were killed than Jews by Nazis by quite a bit. As well as far more Slavic Christians were killed by Soviets than Jews.

Quit using dope.

I watched a program on cable (History Channel) about the Nazi hunters who chased down the war criminals after the surrender in 1945. There had been some High Hunky Dory in the Roman Catholic Church, who had hidden Nazi war criminals. It was an RC nun in full habit, the head of some convent, who confronted him with the Cross and asked him to swear by Almighty God that he never did such a thing. In front of police and other authorities, she brought him down.

Pope Pius helped save Jews by the thousands in the actual Vatican facilities.

Last edited:

I woke up this morning to the news that someone spray-painted swastikas all over the local Jewish Community Center. It's disgusting to learn that there is a filthy animal skulking around with a paint can in the middle of the night vandalizing other people's property and trying to spread fear and hatred in a peaceful neighborhood. We seem to be turning into a country in which we have to stay up all night guarding our neighbors.

What you are doing only encourages hoodlums like this, and there is no good reason for it. Stop it.

WTF???
You are Jewish.

The Soviet genocides by Nazis took more lives in less time than the Jew Holocast.
FACT.

I get so tired of the devious Liberal biases in just about everything.

This is another case, and point, a ton of people died who were not Jews, and they don't get recognition like Jews, just because Liberals tend to hate White Christians.

GeneralplanOst proves that they had nasty plans for Eastern European Christians.

In the case of Poland 85% were to be killed, or deported, and the remaining 15% were to be forcibly Germanized.

Generalplan Ost - Wikipedia

Well, Nazis killed about 25 - 30 million Soviet citizens, and about 3 million Polish Catholic citizens, and of course millions more were killed across Europe.

World War II casualties of the Soviet Union - Wikipedia

Dead Soviet civilians near Minsk, Belarus, 1943

Kiev, June 23, 1941

A victim of starvation in besieged Leningrad suffering from muscle atrophy in 1941
World War II fatalities of the Soviet Union from all related causes numbered more than 20,000,000, both civilian and military, although the exact figures are disputed. The number 20 million was considered official during the Soviet era. The Russian government puts the Soviet war dead at 26.6 million based on a 1993 study by the Russian Academy of Sciences. [1][2][3] this includes 8,668,400 military deaths as calculated by the Russian Ministry of Defense.[4][5][6]

The figures published by Russian Ministry of Defense have been accepted by most historians outside Russia (see table below Western scholars). However, the official figure of 8.7 million military deaths has been disputed by some Russian historians who believe that the number of dead and missing POWs is not correct and new research is necessary to determine actual losses.[7] Officials at the Russian Central Defense Ministry Archive (CDMA) maintain that their database lists the names of roughly 14 million dead and missing service personnel.[8][9] [10] Russian President Dmitry Medvedev said in 2009 that "data about our losses haven't been revealed yet..We must determine the historical truth." He said that more than 2.4 million people are still officially considered missing in action. Of the 9.5 million buried in mass graves, 6 million are unidentified [11] Some Russian politicians and journalists put the total number of losses in the war, both civilian and military, at over 40 million.[12][13][14][15]
They WERE white christians.

The higher leadership of the Nazis had a lot of Pagans, and Islamists.
They didn't practice Islam, and the Pagans had no problems attending church as well.
Heim & Von Leers two Nazis both converted to Islam & moved to Egypt.

Himmler was a pro Muslim fanactic & Hitler had stated Islam was superior to Christianity according to Speer.

Hitler was also fascinated by the occult and shot up daily with amphetamines by his private physician. He was a psychopath and I don’t think he gave a crap [emoji90] about religion, only how he could exploit it. And the Catholic Church helped Nazis escape to Brazil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But they fit right in with today's Right Wing.
And always have...

Nazis are Right-Wing unlike Republicans.

I get so tired of the devious Liberal biases in just about everything.

This is another case, and point, a ton of people died who were not Jews, and they don't get recognition like Jews, just because Liberals tend to hate White Christians.

GeneralplanOst proves that they had nasty plans for Eastern European Christians.

In the case of Poland 85% were to be killed, or deported, and the remaining 15% were to be forcibly Germanized.

Well, Nazis killed about 25 - 30 million Soviet citizens, and about 3 million Polish Catholic citizens, and of course millions more were killed across Europe.

World War II casualties of the Soviet Union - Wikipedia

Dead Soviet civilians near Minsk, Belarus, 1943

Kiev, June 23, 1941

A victim of starvation in besieged Leningrad suffering from muscle atrophy in 1941
World War II fatalities of the Soviet Union from all related causes numbered more than 20,000,000, both civilian and military, although the exact figures are disputed. The number 20 million was considered official during the Soviet era. The Russian government puts the Soviet war dead at 26.6 million based on a 1993 study by the Russian Academy of Sciences. [1][2][3] this includes 8,668,400 military deaths as calculated by the Russian Ministry of Defense.[4][5][6]

The figures published by Russian Ministry of Defense have been accepted by most historians outside Russia (see table below Western scholars). However, the official figure of 8.7 million military deaths has been disputed by some Russian historians who believe that the number of dead and missing POWs is not correct and new research is necessary to determine actual losses.[7] Officials at the Russian Central Defense Ministry Archive (CDMA) maintain that their database lists the names of roughly 14 million dead and missing service personnel.[8][9] [10] Russian President Dmitry Medvedev said in 2009 that "data about our losses haven't been revealed yet..We must determine the historical truth." He said that more than 2.4 million people are still officially considered missing in action. Of the 9.5 million buried in mass graves, 6 million are unidentified [11] Some Russian politicians and journalists put the total number of losses in the war, both civilian and military, at over 40 million.[12][13][14][15]

They didn't practice Islam, and the Pagans had no problems attending church as well.

Himmler was a pro Muslim fanactic & Hitler had stated Islam was superior to Christianity according to Speer.

Hitler was also fascinated by the occult and shot up daily with amphetamines by his private physician. He was a psychopath and I don’t think he gave a crap [emoji90] about religion, only how he could exploit it. And the Catholic Church helped Nazis escape to Brazil.

Nazis were influenced by the anti-Jewish sentiments of Martin Luther the founding father of Protestant Lutheranism on the Jews & their lies.

WTF???
You are Jewish.

The Soviet genocides by Nazis took more lives in less time than the Jew Holocast.
FACT.
One is war, the other is murder and genocide.

How many Lutherans?

How many Lutherans?

Have you been sleeping?
Far more times I see Catholics rather than Protestants blamed for the Holocaust. As well as I even see slightly more blaming Poles for the Holocaust rather than Germans.
Nazis ran the Holocaust, I have never seen anyone but you make a make a distinction between Protestants and Catholics and believe me I have studied this.

WTF???
You are Jewish.

FACT.

It was genocide alright.

Nazi plan to starve 30 million civilians in the East.

The Reich's forgotten atrocity | Timothy Snyder

Wola massacre.

Wola massacre - Wikipedia

Generalplan Ost to decimate the Slavic people.

Mein Kampf against Slavs.

Anti-Slavic sentiment - Wikipedia

Last edited:

How many Lutherans?

How many Lutherans?

Have you been sleeping?
Nazis ran the Holocaust, I have never seen anyone but you make a make a distinction between Protestants and Catholics and believe me I have studied this.

As I said you're sleeping.

3 people on this thread have fingerpointed the Catholics to the Nazis, 2 of them ONLY Catholics, and one of them MOSTLY Catholics.

How many Lutherans?

How many Lutherans?

Have you been sleeping?

As I said you're sleeping.

3 people on this thread have fingerpointed the Catholics to the Nazis, 2 of them ONLY Catholics, and one of them MOSTLY Catholics.
Well they are as bad as you then LOL

You are Jewish.

FACT.

It was genocide alright.

Nazi plan to starve 30 million civilians in the East.

The Reich's forgotten atrocity | Timothy Snyder

Wola massacre.

Wola massacre - Wikipedia

Generalplan Ost to decimate the Slavic people.

Mein Kampf against Slavs.

Anti-Slavic sentiment - Wikipedia
Yep that's was the battle that won World War II and both sides basically didn't take prisoners yikes. But that Massacre was typical of Nazi reply to partisans in every country they occupied. But if you want to call a lot of the war in the east genocide be my guest. It was the worst. The Russians were pretty bad with their German prisoners and cities they were besieging on the way back to Germany. LOL. The battle for Russia took 80% of Germany's effort. Amazing

Nazis were influenced by the anti-Jewish sentiments of Martin Luther the founding father of Protestant Lutheranism on the Jews & their lies.
Hitler was actually influenced by the United States' treatment of the native population, he wrote about it.

Forum List

Back