Nazi Pelousy: "Trump is a threat to our democracy"....I'm going on vacation.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
What happened to the national emergency the Dimwingers were wailing about for weeks? They told America they had to rush a vote on impeachment because Trump was a threat to our 'democracy" and our "national security.

Now they are going on vacation instead of moving forward because......POLLS.

And their crayon eating base isn't catching on to the scam.:21::21::21:

'Defend democracy': Pelosi calls Trump 'ongoing threat' in impeachment debate

Nancy knows that her low IQ base hangs on every word she says, she doesn't need to make sense.
I'm curious why AOC has not been in the news lately, I miss her stupidity?
All I see are old white folks in the impeachment news cycle?!
I hope Mitch takes his good old time starting the trial so Durham has more time to investigate.

Nancy knows that her low IQ base hangs on every word she says, she doesn't need to make sense.
I'm curious why AOC has not been in the news lately, I miss her stupidity?
All I see are old white folks in the impeachment news cycle?!
I hope Mitch takes his good old time starting the trial so Durham has more time to investigate.
The Dimwinger base consists of window lickers, crayon eaters, and simpletons.

I think this move actually threw Nancy off. Her comments sounded confused and incoherent, almost as if she were drunk.

I think this move actually threw Nancy off. Her comments sounded confused and incoherent, almost as if she were drunk.
Please be more specific. I have yet to hear any of Nazi's comments that were not incoherent and if she were drunk.

What happened to the national emergency the Dimwingers were wailing about for weeks? They told America they had to rush a vote on impeachment because Trump was a threat to our 'democracy" and our "national security.

Now they are going on vacation instead of moving forward because......POLLS.

And their crayon eating base isn't catching on to the scam.:21::21::21:

'Defend democracy': Pelosi calls Trump 'ongoing threat' in impeachment debate

Give Nancy credit she knows how to get Democrats to lose and 2020 she will be the face of why Democrats could not retain the House!

Forum List

Back