Navy SEAL who killed bin Laden - interview

:wtf:I thought Obama killed Bin Laden

You really ARE that stupid, now aren't you.

Obama is the President who gave the order and took the risk that this could fail.
A team of Navy Seals executed his order, you stupid fuck.

THAT^^

I am so sick of RWs who demean and belittle this accomplishment and the men who risked their lives to get his monster.

Their guy said bin Laden wasn't 'on his radar'. He couldn't be bothered going after the murderer of thousands of Americans. Those of you who think this is something to make fun of -

:anj_stfu:

You are stupid aren't you.

Notice that was a statement, not a question. No need to answer, you ARE stupid.

Of course Bush said that he wasn't concerned about Bin Laden, it's called misdirection.
It took YEARS of intel and cultivating contacts to locate Bin Laden in Pakistan. Obama didn't get that all started.

He gets credit for being the man behind the desk, no doubt ; but to stupidly act like the US military and intelligence agencies weren't looking for Bin Laden until 2008 when Obama said " hey guys remember that Bin Laden guy? Let's get him" is well stupid.

I wonder if he will speculate on the strange burial at sea when they could have easily brought the body to the US for proper identification. Did they think the maniacs would respect us more when we dumped the body in the ocean with a lame Muslem ceremony?

Ex-SEAL Robert O rsquo Neill reveals himself as shooter who killed Osama bin Laden - Nation - The Boston Globe

WASHINGTON — The Navy SEAL who fired the shot that killed Osama bin Laden is a highly decorated veteran of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan who agonized for months over whether to publicly reveal his role in one of the most storied commando operations in US history.

Robert O’Neill, 38, a Montana native, was near the head of the column of US soldiers who burst into bin Laden’s Pakistan hideout on May 2, 2011.

In a recent interview, O’Neill confirmed to the Washington Post that he fired the fatal shot that struck bin Laden in the forehead. He also acknowledged that shots were fired by at least two other SEAL team members, including Mark Bissonnette, who famously described the raid in the book, ‘‘No Easy Day.’’

O’Neill was preparing to make his story public next week with interviews on Fox News and in the Washington Post, but his identity was disclosed preemptively by the website SOFREP, operated by former SEAL members, in a protest about O’Neill’s decision to reveal his role in the mission.

Thoughts?

I thank Robert for putting that SOB down.............WELL DONE and THANK YOU for your Service.......................

On a side note.............by revealing his name he may have very well put his family in danger............It is not out of the Realm to believe they will target him and his family now that they know who he is...................Some things are better served cold and remain so.

I thank Robert for putting that SOB down.............WELL DONE and THANK YOU for your Service.......................

On a side note.............by revealing his name he may have very well put his family in danger............It is not out of the Realm to believe they will target him and his family now that they know who he is...................Some things are better served cold and remain so.
I was thinking the same thing.

I find it odd that he wants to go public.

SEALS and other spec ops guys operate in the shadows and they don't like being known. In fact they do all they can to not be known.

Glad he killed that dirtbag but he should probably rethink his idea about going publice.

Once you take the geni out of the bottle no way can you put it back. He and his family will be at risk from some dirtbag wanting revenge.

SEALS and other spec ops guys operate in the shadows and they don't like being known. In fact they do all they can to not be known. Glad he killed that dirtbag but he should probably rethink his idea about going publice.
Once you take the geni out of the bottle no way can you put it back. He and his family will be at risk from some dirtbag wanting revenge.

A seal that can keep its mouth shut? You've never been to a California harbor, have you? Why do you think they call them SEALS? He wanted his 15 minutes of fame, and a special guest appearance on the reality TV series of his choice. This guy is a jerk. You don't do that.

SEALS and other spec ops guys operate in the shadows and they don't like being known. In fact they do all they can to not be known.

Glad he killed that dirtbag but he should probably rethink his idea about going publice.

You can put a Genie back in.
It's toothpaste you can't put back in.

Everyone involved in the mission deserves credit. The pilots were stationed here at Ft. Campbell. They deserve credit, and have received some. The rest of the team deserves credit. The commanders that ordered the mission deserves credit. The Secretary of Defense deserved credit. I would even give Obama some credit if it wasn't for the fact that he refused to authorized the mission for over 8 months. He was basically told that it was going to go ahead. I'm not sure if he would attempt it today. He seems to think that boots on the ground is a no-no.

Everyone involved in the mission deserves credit. The pilots were stationed here at Ft. Campbell. They deserve credit, and have received some. The rest of the team deserves credit. The commanders that ordered the mission deserves credit. The Secretary of Defense deserved credit. I would even give Obama some credit if it wasn't for the fact that he refused to authorized the mission for over 8 months. He was basically told that it was going to go ahead. I'm not sure if he would attempt it today. He seems to think that boots on the ground is a no-no.
Obama gave the order and president flight suit didn`t. You should`ve gotten over it by now.

Obama gave the order and president flight suit didn`t. You should`ve gotten over it by now.
Since I was on the inside for years I also know how little he had to do with it.

Fuck off.

This has got to be the oddest thing I've ever heard of. The guy who murdered ObL reveals his identity? I'm sure the 1.5 billion Muslims can't wait to come thank him. Whatever happened to anonymity? What possible reason could there be for going public? Not like he can be rewarded or applauded for it. Now he has just the rest of his life spent in hiding next door to Rushdie to look fowards to.

This has got to be the oddest thing I've ever heard of. The guy who murdered ObL reveals his identity? I'm sure the 1.5 billion Muslims can't wait to come thank him. Whatever happened to anonymity? What possible reason could there be for going public? Not like he can be rewarded or applauded for it. Now he has just the rest of his life spent in hiding next door to Rushdie to look fowards to.

OBL murdered 3000 Americans.
My heart pumps purple piss for him.

OBL murdered 3000 Americans.
My heart pumps purple piss for him.

That's not the point. If we say murdering a murderer is justifiable or 'okay' where do we draw the line? How many murders before murdering the murderer is socially acceptable? It wasn't a military action because that would have made it an act of war against Pakistan. The operatives involved were forced to resign from the Navy making them civilian agents of CIA, and the act murder. Not a wartime 'killing.' Since the government stuck to the letter of the law doing it this way, it's a legit and just criticism that turning honorable soldiers into murderers wasn't acceptable.

Forum List

Back