Navy Seal as a father for some

No, I won't get the fuck outta here. I am laughing and turning and holding my tonic like a cross.

I only feel hopeless and helpless.... Weak.
If you state your father was "brainwashed", then it's quite clear that you don't have a fucking clue......And that makes your entire story completely suspect.

No, I won't get the fuck outta here. I am laughing and turning and holding my tonic like a cross.

If you state your father was "brainwashed", then it's quite clear that you don't have a fucking clue......And that makes your entire story completely suspect.

You're right. I have no clue. I feel that is what has happened to him. As a daughter seeing it from a different eye, it's the only way I can explain it.

The military does brainwash soldiers. They brainwash the Seals & Special Forces even more. There are even secret levels of brainwashing that is performed on certain groups that go as far as the “Manchurian Candidate".

It would probably be best for you to learn what Physiological Training the US Military gave your father in order for you to better understand him & maybe even help him adjust back into a regular modern society.

You can start here: Developing the “Killer Instinct” in Your Soldiers

Soldiers: Training to be killing machines - Since soldiers are taught to become killing machines, they are taught to become sub-human. If the purpose of soldiers is to kill or be killed, then they have given up their ability to empathize. Soldiers must have no doubts or qualms about killing or they risk being killed themselves. We speak of soldiers as being brave, but it must be a bravery without heart, without morals and without soul. The human characteristics are put on hold, while the killer instinct goes on automatic pilot. The enemies are dehumanized in speech and action, so that the soldiers can feel comfortable with being killing machines.

Last edited:

It is MORE than clear YOU don't have a, as you put it, FUCKING clue.

The military does brainwash soldiers. They brainwash the Seals & Special Forces even more. There are even secret levels of brainwashing that is performed on certain groups that go as far as the “Manchurian Candidate".

It would probably be best for you to learn what Physiological Training the US Military gave your father in order for you to better understand him & maybe even help him adjust back into a regular modern society.

Soldiers: Training to be killHing machines - Since soldiers are taught to become killing machines, they are taught to become sub-human. If the purpose of soldiers is to kill or be killed, then they have given up their ability to empathize. Soldiers must have no doubts or qualms about killing or they risk being killed themselves. We speak of soldiers as being brave, but it must be a bravery without heart, without morals and without soul. The human characteristics are put on hold, while the killer instinct goes on automatic pilot. The enemies are dehumanized in speech and action, so that the soldiers can feel comfortable with being killing machines.

Thank you because I have always felt it from him after he lectured or " fathered us" but never had proof. I too have thought of killing(just mean men), and I don't know why.

Last edited:

Soldiers: Training to be killHing machines - Since soldiers are taught to become killing machines, they are taught to become sub-human. If the purpose of soldiers is to kill or be killed, then they have given up their ability to empathize. Soldiers must have no doubts or qualms about killing or they risk being killed themselves. We speak of soldiers as being brave, but it must be a bravery without heart, without morals and without soul. The human characteristics are put on hold, while the killer instinct goes on automatic pilot. The enemies are dehumanized in speech and action, so that the soldiers can feel comfortable with being killing machines.

Thank you because I have always felt it from him after he lectured or " fathered us" but never had proof. I too have thought of killing(just mean men), and I don't know why.

The US Military really should do a better job of deprogramming these soldiers before discharging them & sending them back into civilization. His thoughts are more like a primitive animal than human. Most girls & women are usually are more sympathetic, tender, kind & have more goodwill, sensitivity & caring for their fellow man ("Humanity") to start with than most men. It will take a lot for many ex-soldiers to place "Humanity" above their own survival/killer instinct again.

Last edited:

The US Military really should do a better job of deprogramming these soldiers before discharging them & sending them back into civilization. His thoughts are more like a primitive animal than human. Most girls & women are usually are more sympathetic, tender, kind & have more goodwill, sensitivity & caring for their fellow man ("Humanity") to start with than most men. It will take a lot for many ex-soldiers to place "Humanity" above their own survival/killer instinct again.
What a bunch of fuckin' hogwash.......No special Op's Forces would be able to effectively do their jobs if brainwashed.......It is virtually fucking impossible, to make the Split Second decisions that must be made in very fluid and changing conditions if brainwashed.

I love how people who haven't a fucking clue in the world, pretend they are somehow fucking experts.

The man was not brainwashed....The man was obviously deeply effected by things he experienced. Probably had defects in his brain long before he even joined, that surfaced later on.

You people watch to much fuckin' TV.

Last edited:

It is MORE than clear YOU don't have a, as you put it, FUCKING clue.

I thought you were not to post again. That's what your buddy said.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/religion-and-ethics/168584-would-you-take-a-life-25.html#post3685537
Post #242

Last edited:
What a bunch of fuckin' hogwash.......No special Op's forces would be able to effectively do their jobs if brainwashed.......It is virtually fucking impossible, to make the Split second decisions that must be made in very fluid and changing conditions if brainwashed.

Actually, that's the point of the programming- so they don't think about it, but act in accordance with their training, so that their newly programmed instincts take over.

Like getting more than 1 in 10 to shoot a human being by programming them to shoot instantly before they (or the enemy) can think about it.

What a bunch of fuckin' hogwash.......No special Op's forces would be able to effectively do their jobs if brainwashed.......It is virtually fucking impossible, to make the Split second decisions that must be made in very fluid and changing conditions if brainwashed.

Actually, that's the point of the programming- so they don't think about it, but act in accordance with their training, so that their newly programmed instincts take over.

Like getting more than 1 in 10 to shoot a human being by programming them to shoot instantly before they (or the enemy) can think about it.
You're full o' shit.......We were never brainwashed. We wouldn't be able to function in a fluid situation where split decisions have to be made, if brainwashed. The civilian and friendly deaths would be astronomical if we were brainwashed........Yes, you are taught to react. You go through repeated training to ensure you can quickly react in a responsibile manner, to ensure your reaction is the correct reaction.........You never served. You never went through the training. You have no fucking clue.

And one more thing.....If the military was wantonely brainwashing Special Op's, Those SOLDIERS, SIALORS, AIRMAN, and MARINES would not be married......They would not be able to function in a marriage if friggin' brainwashed.

Like I said, you people watch too much damn TV.

Notice how it's the troofer idiots. the deafer idiots, the holcaust deniers, and various other fringer fools who buy into the brainwashed BS.

And notice how NONE OF THEM have ever served.

Friggin' laughable.

You're full o' shit.......We were never brainwashed. We wouldn't be able to function in a fluid situation where split decisions have to be made, if brainwashed.

The C.I.A. disagrees. Hence ARTICHOKE, MK-ULTRA, and psychic drving
The civilian and friendly deaths would be astronomical if we were brainwashed........

Depends on the programming.
And one more thing.....If the military was wantonely brainwashing Special Op's, Those SOLDIERS, SIALORS, AIRMAN, and MARINES would not be married......They would not be able to function in a marriage if friggin' brainwashed.

Clearly, you know nothing about brainwashing

notice how it's the troofer idiots. The deafer idiots, the holcaust deniers, and various other fringer fools who buy into the brainwashed bs.

And notice how none of them have ever served.

Friggin' laughable.

being programed and being braiwshed are two very different things and anyone that thinks there is not psychological programing that takes place in military is a talking pure nonsense..it is not even something the military would deny ...in fact its part of the claim ..ie..they will take someone and make them..." into a marine" which can not be done with out a program .. that for better or worse modifies the individuals psychology and that is ..programing

Last edited:
Before they changed the program, only about 1 in 10 would shoot at another human being.
During World War II, U.S. Army Brigadier General S.L.A. Marshall asked average soldiers how they conducted themselves in battle. Before that, it had always been assumed that the average soldier would kill in combat simply because his country and his leaders had told him to do so, and because it might be essential to defend his own life and the lives of his friends.
Marshall’s singularly unexpected discovery was that, of every hundred men along the line of fire during the combat period, an average of only 15 to 20 “would take any part with their weapons.” This was consistently true, “whether the action was spread over a day, or two days, or three.”
Hope on the Battlefield | Greater Good

So they revamped the system to purge the soldiers' humanity and make them more effective killers.

I'll take declassified C.I.A. documents acquired via FOIA request over the ranting of some moron like you on the interwebs :thup:
Her Navy SEAL father was NOT brainwashed, PERIOD!

And, you never killed ANYBODY, you lying ass piece o' shit....Yeah, I saw that other thread, douchebag......You're so full o' shit!

The ethical dilemma that anchors the film is blatantly stated in the first few minutes – “At some point, every soldier has to face the question: Will I be able to kill another human being in combat?” Until recent wars most soldiers were not willing to kill; during WWII the military found that 75 percent of combat soldiers did not fire at the enemy when given the opportunity. “Reflexive fire training” – a technique now taught during basic training wherein firing a weapon becomes second nature – has increased firing rates to almost 90 percent.
The WIP Contributors: Soldiers of Conscience: Opposing the Iraq War

I'll take declassified C.I.A. documents acquired via FOIA request over the ranting of some moron like you on the interwebs :thup:
Her Navy SEAL father was NOT brainwashed, PERIOD!

And, you never killed ANYBODY, you lying ass piece o' shit....Yeah, I saw that other thread, douchebag......You're so full o' shit!
You will believe what you will. You don't matter and your opinion is unimportant. The facts are what they are. It's already clear you have no interest in truth.

Forum List

Back