Navalny's mother accuses Russian investigators of trying to force secret burial

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
There is nothing holy remaining for Putin and his gang

Alexei Navalny's mother accused Russian investigators on Thursday of planning to bury her son in secret without a funeral, after days of struggling - so far in vain - to persuade them to hand over his body.

Navalny was a traitor who was working with America's efforts to have the Ukraine start America's proxy war against Russia.

Navalny was a traitor who was working with America's efforts to have the Ukraine start America's proxy war against Russia.

F.... Putin ( Piss be upon him) who works together with Schwab, Zelensky and another satanists is a traitor.
Who needs his f..... war in Ukraine, $$$ trillions have been wasted.
Not America started the war, but satanists like all around Schwab and neocons.
Criminals clean up Russia and Ukraine of native peoples and do anything possible to destroy two countries
Navalny was the one who start to fight against the Putin's corrupted gang.

That sounds like the argument a pro-Russian subversive would make. Are you pro-Russian? Are you a subversive?

That sounds like the argument a pro-Russian subversive would make. Are you pro-Russian? Are you a subversive?

I don't Pro-Russian because Russians are idiots and slaves who do nothing to throw away the yoke of satanists since 1917
Of course I subversive because I like the truth which is prohibited in the most countries of the world

I don't Pro-Russian because Russians are idiots and slaves who do nothing to throw away the yoke of satanists since 1917
Of course I subversive because I like the truth which is prohibited in the most countries of the world
My post was to Donald H, not you.

By the way, where would one read how the americans released Bin Laden's body to relatives, for example?

F1AqkREXsAMPQSl.jpg

Fp1ugoCXgAILtdN.jpg

Forum List

Back