Navalny dies in putin jail

American journalist Gonzalo Lira has died in a Ukrainian prison at the age of 55, where he was being held for criticizing the Zelensky and Biden governments.

Lira, a dual citizen of Chile and the U.S., had been living in Kharkiv and was arrested multiple times, facing imprisonment under Ukraine’s wartime propaganda laws.

Sorry but the last "place" where Gonzalo Lira had been seen alive had been in a pro-Russian internet show with the name "The Duran". How is someone able to be in such a show when he is the same time arrested in the Ukraine? And how do you know that he died - if he died - in an Ukrainian prison? Tucker Carlson reports from his death (January 11th, pneumonia). But how does he know? Intuitivelly I would say to be 55 years old and to die on pneumonia sounds not really plausible.

In general: If the Ukraine had had a problem with Gonzalo Lira - why not just simple to undo his accreditation and to send him home?

Last edited:
I don’t understand why enemies of Putin, like Navalny and Prigozhin, returned to Russia when they should have known they would be murdered. Is there some cognitive dissonance at work here or is it some Russian “thing” I just don’t understand?

I don’t understand why enemies of Putin, like Navalny and Prigozhin, returned to Russia when they should have known they would be murdered. Is there some cognitive dissonance at work here or is it some Russian “thing” I just don’t understand?
Some people just believe that it is better to die in Russia, than to live in America. "Better dead than green&blue", you know. They may disagree with Putin, but they do love Rodina.

Anyway. His body wasn't demonstrated, and highly unlikely that it will be given to his family. So, there is a place for some conspiracy, like this:

---------
Alexey sat down heavily on the floor along the wall, pulling off his pierced bulletproof vest. A young medical lieutenant, noticing him, immediately hurried, but he waved his hand: "I'll be patient, help those who are seriously injured." Instead of a doctor, a short, inconspicuous man with catlike movements , who managed to keep his uniform clean even in this hell, approached him :
— Alexey Anatolyevich, do you know that today, according to the totality of merits, your criminal record is cleared? When the assault is over, you can return to your family.
— Don't, - Alex waved his wounded hand and grimaced: — Why? You didn't tell them that I volunteered, did you? They don't really need me. They stole all my money, my wife is a whore, my daughter... she ruined my daughter too…
— So what should I tell them?
— Tell them that I... died in prison! What do I have..." he looked at the medical lieutenant in search of help: What's its name…
— The blood clot has come off, — the girl suggested: — The easiest death.
"Well, as you wish, Alexey Anatolyevich," the little man bowed.
Alex got up and approached the nurse when it was his turn. And the burning AKHZ smoked outside, the artillery shook the ground, sparing no shells for the Azov fleeing from imminent retribution. And above the ruins of Avdiivka, the Russian tricolor was flying high, fluttering in the February winds.
Raised by his, Alexei Navalny's, hands....
-----------

This might be a good explanation.

This is a big part of why Trump so admires (and is jealous of ) Putin:

Trump WISHES he could do this very thing.

ESPECIALLY the "throwing the public mourners in jail" part of it.
Do you still love this guy like a good establishment toady?

American journalist Gonzalo Lira has died in a Ukrainian prison at the age of 55, where he was being held for criticizing the Zelensky and Biden governments.

Lira, a dual citizen of Chile and the U.S., had been living in Kharkiv and was arrested multiple times, facing imprisonment under Ukraine’s wartime propaganda laws.
Oh the irony…

:rolleyes:

1708203352764.png

Wow, you have all the lying Putin propaganda all queued up at all times.

Peole could cancel their subscription to Russian State TV and just read your posts.
Why bother posting here if you always post establishments talking points?

Forum List

Back