Navalny dies in putin jail

Sorry but the last "place" where Gonzalo Lira had been seen alive had been in a pro-Russian internet show with the name "The Duran". How is someone able to be in such a show when he is the same time arrested in the Ukraine? And how do you know that he died - if he died - in an Ukrainian prison? Tucker Carlson reports from his death (January 11th, pneumonia). But how does he know? Intuitivelly I would say to be 55 years old and to die on pneumonia sounds not really plausible.

In general: If the Ukraine had had a problem with Gonzalo Lira - why not just simple to undo his accreditation and to send him home?
“Navalny's body disappeared from the Salekhard morgue. A lawyer and the mother of the murdered opposition politician arrived there.”- Charter 97

What cockroaches have you got dwelling in your troubled head? You don't like Russians, you don't like Americans, I bet you don't like Chinese either and now all of a sudden you like our SEF (shit eating friend). WTF man?

You're wrong, cockroaches prefer your KGB-a.s to live in.
Admirers of zionsit Putin who deliberately destroyed the country aren't Russians, but idiots
Liberal Americans aren't Americans and reading Chinese you purchased a poor vodka which strongly hit your IQ-10 head.

Mr. Nawalny had been attacked in Russia with a contact poison of the Novichok-group in 2020. Because of the very good reactions of many Russians a German ambulance team was able to bring him alive into a German hospital. After he was healed Mr. Nawalny decided to go back to Russia. With chancellor Merkel or the German government in general had this all nothing to do. To help Mr. Nawalny was an act of humanity. The European Court of Human Rights demanded in February, 17th, 2021 the immediate release of Mr. Nawalny.

Merkel wasn't stupid enough, not to know she sends Navalny to 100% death.

When you're talking, Ivan Vasilyevich, the feeling is that you are raving.
I sometimes think that you and our SEF are one and the same person.
What country do you mean when you're blurting out all this KGB and Zionist craziness?

Merkel wasn't stupid enough, not to know she sends Navalny to 100% death.
No one sent Mr. Nawalny back to Russia. It was his own free will to do so. It was Russians shame that he was murdered there - not the shame of Mr. Nawalny.

And you are stupid enough not to know Germany and not to know anything about one of the very best conservative politicians the world ever had seen: Dr. rer. nat. Angela Merkel, the Merlin from Berlin. I heard she and her husband remarried each other again this days in the USA. Have a lot of fun, Angie - and I hope you excuse this little impertinence.

By the way "Mutti" (her nickname "Mommy") comes from her "Mut" (courage) which was always directLy in the opposite of the fear of many others in the world.

Last edited:
very best conservative politicians the world ever had seen: Dr. rer. nat. Angela Merkel, the Merlin from Berlin. I

The best green politicians ever who abolished nuclear energy, made Germany be depended on Russian gas and launched the insane climate protection policy which destroyed German industry

Navalny should have come here to be free, like Assange and Snowden. We take care of dissenters even though they are vocal.

The best green politicians ever who abolished nuclear energy, made Germany be depended on Russian gas and launched the insane climate protection policy which destroyed German industry

We trusted in Russia - and Russia had not been worth to be trusted in. Main reason for this process in time had been Vladimir Putin. We loved the USA and the USA showed it is not worth to be loved. Main reason for this process in time had been the high traitor Donald Trump. We will see what the future will bring - but whatever it will be:

"Wir schaffen das!"
Angela Merkel

Großer Zapfenstreich
Song: "Ich bete an die Macht der Liebe" (="I pray to the power of love")
Music: Dmitri Stepanowitsch Bortnjanski (* 1751 in Hluchiw, Hetmanat; † 1825 in Sankt Petersburg)
In memoriam Алексей Анатольевич Навальный (Aleksej Anatolʹevič Navalʹnyj)

Last edited:
Navalny should have come here to be free, like Assange and Snowden. We take care of dissenters even though they are vocal.

Do you remember Erich Honecker? He had earned to be hanged for the institutionalized murder of Germans at the wall. But fortunatelly we have no death penalty any longer. When he got cancer we had to let him out of prison because he had been "unfit to be kept in prison".

Last edited:
There is not much difference between Putin and Biden.
Biden and the Creepy Democrat Cult also arrest their opposition leaders.

Why bother posting here if you always post establishments talking points?
So wait... by broadcasting Russian State propaganda, you don't think you are being a mindless mouthpiece for "the establishment"?

Well, wake up. You are. You just prefer the authoritarian Russian establishment.

So wait... by broadcasting Russian State propaganda, you don't think you are being a mindless mouthpiece for "the establishment"?

Well, wake up. You are. You just prefer the authoritarian Russian establishment.
Yeah anything the establishment dislikes is labeled Russian propaganda and you bought that propaganda. Lol.

I bet you still believe Trump and Russia colluded to steal the 2016 election. Probably still believe the vax safe and effective, and ivermectin is only for horses. Of course you don’t know the deep state exists, even though a potus warned you about it decades ago. Certainly you don’t the msm is co-opted by the national security state and don’t know a damn thing about the infiltration of social media by government prior to the 2020 election.

And on and on…..

Putin thinks he has won
He finally got rid of one of his political rivals

All he has done is prove he is much, much worse than Navalny ever claimed he was.

A man who will try to kill a critic with a nerve agent
A man who will toss his rival into prison
A man who will ship him to Siberia so it will be easier to kill him

Putin has made Navalny a martyr
~~~~~~
Navalny’s body found and shows ‘signs of bruising’ after mystery spies seen at prison
"The organisation has also claimed CCTV cameras were shut off at the complex in the hours before, as well as suggesting the speed at which authorities made comments on the incident was deeply suspicious."

Commentary:
Putin learned well from the CIA. Shutdown the CCTV for the assassination of Jeffery Epstein.
I quipped about Navalny being shot from behind the head. Obviously the FSB didn't want it to look too much like and out and out assassination. So they beat him to death.
Strangely, his body id missing from the morgue. Now where could the body have gone?

Forum List

Back