Natural Remedies for Headaches?

Did you know 'marijuana' is a disparaging term for cannabis? That Sanja Gupta special on CNN mentioned it. :)

marijuana (n.) Look up marijuana at Dictionary.com
1918, altered by influence of Spanish proper name Maria Juana "Mary Jane" from mariguan (1894), from Mexican Spanish marihuana, of uncertain origin.

When the US was trying to first ban cannabis, they portrayed it as a Mexican thing to help demonize it utilizing white prejudices against Mexicans. But there's no plant by that name.

Cannabis is a genus of flowering plants that includes three different species, Cannabis sativa, Cannabis indica, and Cannabis ruderalis.

We usually would just refer to it by the name of its strain, like White Widow, Sour Diesel aka Sour D, OG Kush aka OG, Grandaddy Purp aka Purpz, Skywalker OG, Lemon Kush, etc. Or simply "bud". Or "Mary Jane" if we were tryin' to sound all poetic.

And most of the places I've lived are all over the Southwest US. Cali, Vegas, Phoenix, New Mexico, Texas... None of which really got anythang against Mehico

Did you know 'marijuana' is a disparaging term for cannabis? That Sanja Gupta special on CNN mentioned it. :)

1918, altered by influence of Spanish proper name Maria Juana "Mary Jane" from mariguan (1894), from Mexican Spanish marihuana, of uncertain origin.

When the US was trying to first ban cannabis, they portrayed it as a Mexican thing to help demonize it utilizing white prejudices against Mexicans. But there's no plant by that name.

Cannabis is a genus of flowering plants that includes three different species, Cannabis sativa, Cannabis indica, and Cannabis ruderalis.

We usually would just refer to it by the name of its strain, like White Widow, Sour Diesel aka Sour D, OG Kush aka OG, Grandaddy Purp aka Purpz, Skywalker OG, Lemon Kush, etc. Or simply "bud". Or "Mary Jane" if we were tryin' to sound all poetic.

And most of the places I've lived are all over the Southwest US. Cali, Vegas, Phoenix, New Mexico, Texas... None of which really got anything against Mehico
I actually like Mexicans, though they need to apply some science to their weed growing.

Until I met my GF, Mary was the only lady that never let me down!!!!!!

I'm not allowed to 'chemically recreate' any more :)
Who tells you what you are allowed to do?

The ones who pay me. :) Knew I shoulda read the fine print.

Isn't even a severe headache, but the pain is constant and there, behind the right-side of my forehead.

"Maybe it's a tumor?"

"I'ts not a toomah!" :)

And most of the places I've lived are all over the Southwest US. Cali, Vegas, Phoenix, New Mexico, Texas... None of which really got anything against Mehico
I actually like Mexicans, though they need to apply some science to their weed growing.

The Mexicans in Cali and Vegas definitely got their skills down. At least all the growers I knew. But that was the case with White and Black too. That area is just booming with good weed.

But places like Texas where they make you out to be some kinda hardcore criminal for "Marijuana crimes", man, weed usually sucks in Texas compared to NV and Cali. I don't like smokin' that low grade shit with all them seeds in it. Phoenix was half n half, but Cali and Vegas? Man, you can find some of the best weed out there.

But I never smoked in Colorado or Washington so I can't say what them lucky bastards got going for them out there. It always had to be illegal for me.

The ones who pay me. :) Knew I shoulda read the fine print.
I'll submit to a piss test when an employer sucks my dick.

Of course, I am retired now, and don't have to put up with any shit anyway.

Isn't even a severe headache, but the pain is constant and there, behind the right-side of my forehead.

"Maybe it's a tumor?"

I though I mighta had a tumor in my head recently and it turned out to be a concussion from sex lol

The Mexicans in Cali and Vegas definitely got their skills down. At least all the growers I knew. But that was the case with White and Black too. That area is just booming with good weed.

But places like Texas where they make you out to be some kinda hardcore criminal for "Marijuana crimes", man, weed usually sucks in Texas compared to NV and Cali. I don't like smokin' that low grade shit with all them seeds in it. Phoenix was half n half, but Cali and Vegas? Man, you can find some of the best weed out there.

But I never smoked in Colorado or Washington so I can't say what them lucky bastards got going for them out there. It always had to be illegal for me.

Tried it 3 or 4 times after college. But was always already fairly drunk (thus my inhibitions about trying it were lessened) so I never really noticed the big deal. '25' on the other hand...:)

I went up to CO.

Weed in Boulder was not too good.

Best weed was up in Alma, and down in Pueblo.

Best thing is the e-hash oil cigs.

I hope to go up there and rent a place and grow some good shit, and have it converted to oil cartridges.

They make it from the trim up there, I want to process the best buds into oil.

What they have is pretty good, but, it could be so much better.

"Maybe it's a tumor?"

I thought I had a tumor in my head recently and it turned out to be a concussion from sex lol

(wonders and visualizes the possibilities) :)

For real, I was seein things! Like transparent static everywhere, and I was dizzy and having headaches and pressure all up in my head. Man. And I'm an artist so I gotta have my vision. I was trippin. But yeah, turned out to be a concussion. If I still smoked I definitely would have self medicated with some OG Kush.

If you google "Concussion Marijuana" there are all sorts of links that claim Marijuana speeds up recovery lol

Forum List

Back