NATO (US Forces) are fighting in Mitrovica, Kosovo

Doc1

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2017
The Conspiratorium.
"
NATO has engaged in a direct engagement for Kosovo Albanians and Serbs by taking key and strategic positions in the Serbian enclave of Mitrovica by taking control of the city's hydroelectric power plant, thus threatening the Serbs with power failure if they proceed to declare autonomy.

The KFOR's force to do so is made up of US soldiers, indicating that it is a strategic choice of the US in the region with the risk of coming into direct conflict with Serbian forces and knowing that Russia is now able to defend Belgrade against 1999 when the Russian EDs were in dismantling.

Google Translate

WTF? Perpetual war.

"
NATO has engaged in a direct engagement for Kosovo Albanians and Serbs by taking key and strategic positions in the Serbian enclave of Mitrovica by taking control of the city's hydroelectric power plant, thus threatening the Serbs with power failure if they proceed to declare autonomy.

The KFOR's force to do so is made up of US soldiers, indicating that it is a strategic choice of the US in the region with the risk of coming into direct conflict with Serbian forces and knowing that Russia is now able to defend Belgrade against 1999 when the Russian EDs were in dismantling.

Google Translate

WTF? Perpetual war.

The Serbs should be allowed to be a part of Serbia. It's a ridiculous situation.

"

Google Translate

WTF? Perpetual war.

I thought Bill Clinton had conquered Kosovo on behalf of Al Qaeda back in the 90's? NATO is promoting Islamic hegemony again?

Albanian is non-Muslim, right?

I believe so, but I think the Serbs are Muslim.
Serbs are Orthodox Christians and if I'm not mistaken Albanians are Muslim. It seems like NATO if trying to protect Soros money in Kososvo.

1999: Soros financed purchasing weapons for the extremists from Kosovo Deliberation Army. The result of their ethnic cleansing was that thousands of Serbs had to leave their homelands and Soros gained control of Kosovo’s natural resources of gold, silver, chrome, copper, nickel and coal.

Idk, but in hindsight, I think whoever was killing the Muslims over there in 80s-90s had the right idea.

Idk, but in hindsight, I think whoever was killing the Muslims over there in 80s-90s had the right idea.
No need to kill innocent people but no need to radicalize them to use them in dirty geopolitical goals later.

Both Al-Quaeda and ISIS seem to be created on purpose. And then supplied with weapons and money. Big time.

No need to kill innocent people but no need to radicalize them to use them in dirty geopolitical goals later.

Both Al-Quaeda and ISIS seem to be created on purpose. And then supplied with weapons and money. Big time.

I am of the belief that the "later" is here.

Albania is mostly Muslim, and most of those are Sunni. It seems like everyone in the region has tried to wipe them out at one time or another. The Turks tried in the 1300s and the Serbs tried once before somewhere around 1812.

Forum List

Back