NATO forms new war size

stop invading russian neighbors first.

When the US does that, you let me know, comrade.
You missed something in the life, buddy

What's that, Ivan?
US invasions across russian borders, bully

Why would the US invade Russia?
Invade? Not invade, but destabilize. To control its resourses and use russian territory and people for US needs.

When the US does that, you let me know, comrade.

What's that, Ivan?

Invade? Not invade, but destabilize. To control its resourses and use russian territory and people for US needs.

Putin doesn't need help to make Russia suck.

Medvedev, Russian PM : Russia-NATO relations have fallen to new Cold War level , he said just last week in Munich:
"We believe that NATO’s policy towards Russia remains unfriendly and generally obdurate.
Speaking bluntly, we are rapidly rolling into a period of a new cold war. Russia has been presented as well-nigh the biggest threat to NATO, or to Europe, America and other countries (and Mr Stoltenberg has just demonstrated that). They show frightening films about Russians starting a nuclear war. I am sometimes confused: is this 2016 or 1962?

I’d like to quote from John F. Kennedy, who used very simple but the most appropriate words, “Domestic policy can only defeat us; foreign policy can kill us.” In the early 1960s the world stood at the door of a nuclear apocalypse, but the two rivaling powers found the courage to admit that no political confrontation was worth the human lives."
Medvedev’s Speech at the Munich Security Conference Panel Discussion

We believe that NATO’s policy towards Russia remains unfriendly and generally obdurate.

Stop invading your neighbors. Durr.

Speaking bluntly, we are rapidly rolling into a period of a new cold war. Russia has been presented as well-nigh the biggest threat to NATO, or to Europe, America and other countries (and Mr Stoltenberg has just demonstrated that). They show frightening films about Russians starting a nuclear war.

What do mean it the "Cold War" in Russia?

What's that, Ivan?

Putin doesn't need help to make Russia suck.
Good joke! Go on.

Medvedev, Russian PM : Russia-NATO relations have fallen to new Cold War level , he said just last week in Munich:
"We believe that NATO’s policy towards Russia remains unfriendly and generally obdurate.
Speaking bluntly, we are rapidly rolling into a period of a new cold war. Russia has been presented as well-nigh the biggest threat to NATO, or to Europe, America and other countries (and Mr Stoltenberg has just demonstrated that). They show frightening films about Russians starting a nuclear war. I am sometimes confused: is this 2016 or 1962?

I’d like to quote from John F. Kennedy, who used very simple but the most appropriate words, “Domestic policy can only defeat us; foreign policy can kill us.” In the early 1960s the world stood at the door of a nuclear apocalypse, but the two rivaling powers found the courage to admit that no political confrontation was worth the human lives."

We believe that NATO’s policy towards Russia remains unfriendly and generally obdurate.

Speaking bluntly, we are rapidly rolling into a period of a new cold war. Russia has been presented as well-nigh the biggest threat to NATO, or to Europe, America and other countries (and Mr Stoltenberg has just demonstrated that). They show frightening films about Russians starting a nuclear war.

Russia has been presented as well-nigh the biggest threat to NATO, or to Europe, America and other countries

Of course they're a threat.
Putin needs to distract them from their sucky economy.

Europe needs less soldiers – but more European ones

The numbers speak for themselves. Some 25 per cent of NATO members do not have an air force, 30 per cent have no naval force or maintain a navy with less than 600 sailors, and 50 per cent are fielding an active army of less than 20,000 soldiers. NATO is an Alliance of unequals, but it does not have to be.
he first step to solve NATO’s underlying problem is to recognise that the continuous failure to create and deploy NATO’s Response Forces (NRF) and the EU Battlegroups is political in nature. Both rapid-response forces, as well as the current Framework Nations Concept advocated by Berlin, struggle with the uneven distribution of political risks, due to their internal rotational setup, unequal financial burden-sharing, and the issue of reacting to a military crisis rather than preventing one in the first place.

The United States has significantly reduced forces in Europe...............Europe for a very long time has not put money into their military, dependent on a large Presence of U.S. forces.............With that decline they are finally realizing they need to improve their own military's capability............which for many countries is near non-existent.....................

Time for them to step up..........we are busy now............
However this year Pentagon claimed 4 times more money than last year!

The Pentagon’s claims that Russia and China are among the top challenges for the US is a justification to continue the flow of taxpayer’s money into major weapon systems and their corporate sponsors, Karen Kwiatkowski, retired US Air Force Lieutenant Colonel said.

US Secretary of Defense Ashton Carter announced that the Pentagon will request a $582.7 billion defense budget in order to maintain security . According to Carter, there are five main challenges for the US to focus on Russia, Iran, China, North Korea and ISIS.
‘Acts of aggression come from Pentagon, not Russia or China’

It's very clear who benefits from making Russia and China look like enemies and alleging their threat.

We Westerners are just lucky! We know that Russia is the evil empire and that, therefore, nothing can come from Russia that it be a lie.Think what a mess if it were not so.
Luckily there is the evil empire! – Third War World – Today, people of good will may change history ….
I served during the Cold War..........both us and Russia were arming the opposition with weapons and training.........eventually the USSR fell apart financially and from unrest in that country who no longer wanted to be walled in............

Russia is not the same to me now as then............but we are on opposing sides on world issues..........primarily the arming of our enemies in the middle east, especially Iran.........Russia is making deals to beef up Iranian military that may very well be used against us in the future..........as we consider them a State Sponsor of Terror and a Royal pain in the butt in the region.

Russia is helping them, so therefore we will always have a strategy should we ever have to fight each other. I hope that day NEVER COMES...........

NATO has too heavily relied on the U.S. for the military. They have not done their share in producing decent military forces for regional issues, and have left us with the Lion's share of dealing with problems in the region. It's long past the time they pony up and do their share.

Now that I've said that................

In Syria............I don't give a rats ass about that place..........I only care about the Radical Islamic movement there and I want them wiped off the face of the earth.............I don't care if Assad is in power in the end because it is their country and they can have that cursed dessert............I don't care if the Russians are killing there as well..............Our attempt to overthrow Assad has prolonged the War there and made ISIS stronger...........and that needs to end.

In the Ukraine..................I've seen many videos over time that shows Neo Nazi's taking over Western Ukraine.............I cannot side with those types...............In the Crimea the people there wanted to leave........and the people who live there should decide their own path.............they chose it............

In Eastern Ukraine I believe the Lion's share of the people no longer want to be ruled by those who overthrew the country............It appears that only a break up of Ukraine to the two sides may be the only viable answer there................

I don't want a Hot War over this with Russia...............I don't want that stinking dessert in Syria..........and both countries have a problem with Radical Islam................

In Eastern Ukraine I believe the Lion's share of the people no longer want to be ruled by those who overthrew the country............It appears that only a break up of Ukraine to the two sides may be the only viable answer there
To me the only way to make everybody happy in Ukraine is to split it among those countries whose historical parts Ukraine consists of like a crazy quilt: Russia, Poland, Hungary, Romania. I know Poland has been talking about its share for about a year now. But we don't really care whom those Western parts would like to be with. Our Eastern parts need to have referendums (like Crimea has had in March, 2014) and go home to Russia with all our historical Russian lands. I'm sure it will happen, but not before that clown leaves White House because "independent" Ukraine can't even fart without Washington's permission.

BTW, Crimea has joined Russia according to UN Declaration on the Granting of Independence to Colonial Countries and Peoples:

All peoples have the right to self-determination; by virtue of that right they freely determine their political status and freely pursue their economic, social and cultural development.
The United Nations and Decolonization - Declaration

Last edited:
In Eastern Ukraine I believe the Lion's share of the people no longer want to be ruled by those who overthrew the country............It appears that only a break up of Ukraine to the two sides may be the only viable answer there
To me the only way to make everybody happy in Ukraine is to split it among those countries whose historical parts Ukraine consists of like a crazy quilt: Russia, Poland, Hungary, Romania. I know Poland has been talking about its share for about a year now. But we don't really care whom those Western parts would like to be with. Our Eastern parts need to have referendums (like Crimea has had in March, 2014) and go home to Russia with all our historical Russian lands. I'm sure it will happen, but not before that clown leaves White House because "independent" Ukraine can't even fart without Washington's permission.

BTW, Crimea has joined Russia according to UN Declaration on the Granting of Independence to Colonial Countries and Peoples:

All peoples have the right to self-determination; by virtue of that right they freely determine their political status and freely pursue their economic, social and cultural development.

Excellent! How many pieces should we carve off Russia.....for self-determination sake?

Excellent! How many pieces should we carve off Russia.....for self-determination sake?
What do you mean by "WE", white man Toddster? It's definitely not your business. Keep an eye on your own country for change, especially on Texas. Also it may be fun for you to watch how American external debt keeps growing . Try to do whatever without sticking your nose where it doesn't belong or you might loose it.

Last edited:

What do you mean by "WE", white man Toddster? It's definitely not your business, so don't stick your nose where it doesn't belong or you might loose it. Keep an eye on your own country, especially on Texas. Your external debt may be fun to watch for you too.

What do you mean by "WE"

All peoples have the right to self-determination;

The civilized peoples of the world, with the help of the UN, as you've so kindly shown, agree to self-determination.
Why don't we start with Chechnya? And then Tatarstan?
I'm sure there are more regions that would like to get out from under Putin's thumb.

Maybe you could list a few?

What do you mean by "WE"

So, you are a Russian citizen and live in both Chechnya and Tatarstan? :smartass:

I have to be a Russian citizen to recognize the right of self-determination for Chechnya and Tatarstan?

Come back when you're sober.

What do you mean by "WE"

So, you are a Russian citizen and live in both Chechnya and Tatarstan? :smartass:

My opinion: Toddsterpatriot do not understand this is, because in the real democracy there is freedom of speech. There it not exist, as like "you do not comment". It forums is such as the USMB there is in Russia too?

What do you mean by "WE"

I have to be a Russian citizen to recognize the right of self-determination for Chechnya and Tatarstan?

You can't recognize or not recognize "the right for self determination" , it already exists, nobody cares if you like it or not. According to the International Law if some people living in some area want to use their right for self determination, they should have a referendum and then the results of the referendum could be a subject for recognition. And it’s up to the citizens (not up to some morons from abroad!) to decide if they want to have a referendum. BTW, Crimea was a perfect example of following all the International laws: they had a referendum, voted with 94% for reuniting with Russia and returned back to Russia.

FYI, Chechnya votes with the highest numbers for Putin and his party since Putin ended the war there and Tatarstan is one of the most rich and happy areas in Russia, where Muslims and Christians live peacefully all together for ages and respect each other's religious feelings.

Patriot Toddster, it’s not my job to educate you. Finish your 8th grade education and then come back to the forum. I’m done with you, good bye. Thanks God you are a patriot of some other country, I doubt if any country could be proud of such kind a “patriot”.
upload_2016-2-26_11-48-12.png

Last edited:
What do you mean by "WE"

My opinion: Toddsterpatriot do not understand this is, because in the real democracy there is freedom of speech. There it not exist, as like "you do not comment". It forums is such as the USMB there is in Russia too?
Maggdy, I’m not sure what your question was: English is not my first language either.

Did you ask about freedom of speech in Russia or in Ukraine? I’m from Eastern Ukraine, I can tell you about Ukraine: there is no freedom of speech there at all unless you support official Kiev or are a nationalist or say bad things about Russia or even harm Russia and its people (those things are always welcome). Otherwise you can be attacked, thrown in prison, burned alive (like in Odessa), or killed and your killers will never be punished. Here are just a few examples for you: BTW, all the Odessa protesters' fault was: they wanted to have a referendum about joining EU or Russia, that's it. And since then no investigation and nobody has been punished in "democratic" Ukraine.

“Can you imagine what would happened if, in Russia, three opposition figures, a well-known writer and two politicians, were killed in the span of two days? We have a vague of idea of what that would look like, after the Western hysteria about Nemtsov. Oles Buzina' assassination was the third in a row of political killings in the last four days: Sergey Sukhobok (April 13); Oleg Kalashnikov (April 15); and Oles Buzina (April 16). Why are the Western media silent about these political assassinations? And all of this happened after9 "mysterious suicides" in Ukraine in the last 2 months.”
History of Ukraine Told by Assassinated Ukrainian Writer Oles Buzina
The West Suppresses Report on Ukraine's Suppression of Journalists Washington's Blog

As for Russia you should ask Russian citizens about it. As far as I know there is plenty of freedom of speech there, at least I know people, who keep criticizing Putin, Medvedev, all the government for 20 or more years in public and they are still alive and doing well. I also know a couple who were killed but comparing to a huge amount of other critics their percentage is close to zero. West always raises a lot of noise if a “Putin’s critic” gets killed but always “forgets” to report about it when the case is solved (like it happened with Nemtsov's assassination). I wish West did the same to official Kiev’s critics. That’s the place where there is no democracy and that’s what you have to worry about to begin with, not Russia.
Nemtsov assassination probe complete - Russian investigators

There seem to be a lot of Russian forums (one I know is “VKontakte” or “ВКонтакте”), I don’t read or post there. The only reason I joined USMB is because I realized how much lies Western propaganda spreads about Ukraine and Russia (basically only lies and nothing but lies) and wanted the people to know about the other side of the story (at least those who care).

Last edited:
What do you mean by "WE"

Before somebody can recognize something, that something [according to the International Law it should be a referendum] has to occur to begin with. And it’s up to Russian citizens (not up to some morons from abroad!) to decide if they want to have it or not. FYI, Chechnya votes with the highest numbers for Putin and his party since Putin ended the war there and Tatarstan is one of the most rich and happy areas in Russia, where Muslims and Christians live peacefully all together and respect each other religious feelings.

Patriot Toddster, it’s not my job to educate you. Finish your 8th grade education and then come back to the forum. I’m done with you, good bye. Thanks God you are a patriot of some other country, I doubt if any country could be proud of such kind a “patriot”.
View attachment 64878

[according to the International Law it should be a referendum]

They need to have a referendum? I'm sure Putin would allow that. Durr.

Were you stupid before you became an alcoholic?

Sorry again about your sucky economy. Maybe if you keep posting Commie propaganda, you'll get a raise?

Todd, what do you have against Russia (or the people of the east of Ukraine who speak Russian)?

If Putin pulled out of Ukraine and Georgia and whatever other neighboring countries he might have invaded lately, things would be groovy.

The Commies here defending Putin can suck my balls.

Russia has been presented as well-nigh the biggest threat to NATO, or to Europe, America and other countries

"EU Sketches Out Energy Strategy Through 2020" ( 11 November 2010 )

"Presenting his "Energy 2020" strategy paper in Brussels today, Guenther Oettinger called for investment of up to a trillion euros ($1.4 trillion) to strengthen infrastructure across the bloc."

" To bring down costs, Oettinger said, the EU must decrease its dependence on expensive fossil fuels, such as oil, gas, and coal, and invest in renewable energy sources. Such a move would also help the bloc to counteract climate change.

The EU has committed itself to reducing by 2020 its carbon dioxide output by 20 percent and bringing the share of renewables up to 20 percent by the same date. Oettinger today said he also wants the bloc to increase energy efficiency by 20 percent by the same date.

The strategy unveiled today -- which must now be endorsed by the member states -- also says the EU must find about a trillion euros in the next decade for vital infrastructure projects. Oettinger said these include collaborative ventures with the Maghreb countries, Turkey, and Georgia."

Further Diversification

The commissioner also pleaded for a joint EU energy diplomacy, saying a common external energy policy would put the bloc "in an excellent negotiating position" vis-a-vis countries such as Russia.

Oettinger said ensuring the further diversification of the EU's energy supplies is an important part of the 2020 energy strategy. However, he appeared to distance the European Commission from calls to cut Russia's share in EU energy provisions and transit, bracketing together the Nabucco and South Stream pipelines.

"We have a European interest in the southern corridor. We believe that we need a long-term strategy for Europe and our gas markets for the direct importation from [the Caspian region] of not only, but gas as well," he said. "Nabucco is a possibility. There are [also] other pipelines, like South Stream. It is decisive that we build direct connections to the sources in the Caspian basin over the next decade."

"Oettinger highlighted the expected contribution of the North Stream pipeline between Russia and Germany currently under construction, which could amount to more than 50 billion cubic meters (bcm) a year. Nabucco, on the other hand, is expected to deliver a little more than 30 bcm annually in full flow."
source: EU Sketches Out Energy Strategy Through 2020 Neftegaz.RU

"The aim is to transfer more gas to Hungary via Turkey"
(February 24, 2015 PM)

"We have to develop a solution to ensure gas supply to Central Europe - and thus to Hungary -via Turkey,” the Hungarian prime minister said. According to him, it is a Hungarian aim to ensure that gas comes to Hungary – among other states – from the south via Turkey, thus “guaranteeing Hungary’s gas supply even after 2019–2020.”

He explained that the fact that the plans for the Nabucco and South Stream pipelines have failed, and that the Russians do not intend to transfer gas to Europe via Ukraine by the end of the decade, raises the question of “how to solve Hungary’s gas supply.”
Source: The aim is to transfer more gas to Hungary via Turkey."

_45891459_oil_pipelines_nabucco_nord_south_stream.gif

Forum List

Back