NATO Admiral: The outcome of the war in Ukraine will determine the fate of the world.

do you personally support full destruction Moscow empire ?

• YES , I DO !

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • no, i dont

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters
Why wouldn't it?
´cos its 13c badly outdated, barbaric, Mongol empire!

Chinese academic Deng Xize : "No more Mongol-Muscovy style empire: Thoughts on the war in Ukraine, The global reaction to the war in Ukraine in fact shows that such empires will no longer be tolerated."​

The Mongol-Muscovy style empire could be defined as a dominating, rapacious empire upheld by violence, especially unruly violence, and exhibiting three prominent characteristics.

First, it uses unruly violence as a regular means of resolving international disputes. While violence is common and sometimes necessary in political or social governance, rules have been set for its use under a modern lawful democratic system. Unlike in ancient times, the use of violence now comes under heavy restrictions and is “predictable”. Such an evolution also applies to international relations.

ps

/——/ Can we offer Southern California and Chicago instead?
you call try. as far as I know they never say No, to extra mil²of land, the Mongols, you know ....

Chinese academic Deng Xize : "No more Mongol-Muscovy style empire: Thoughts on the war in Ukraine, The global reaction to the war in Ukraine in fact shows that such empires will no longer be tolerated."​

The Mongol-Muscovy style empire could be defined as a dominating, rapacious empire upheld by violence, especially unruly violence, and exhibiting three prominent characteristics.

First, it uses unruly violence as a regular means of resolving international disputes. While violence is common and sometimes necessary in political or social governance, rules have been set for its use under a modern lawful democratic system. Unlike in ancient times, the use of violence now comes under heavy restrictions and is “predictable”. Such an evolution also applies to international relations.

they certainly deserve "complete destruction" for this ukraine business. but the russian people are not really behind this madness. (it is convenient to say "putin" but really the duma and oligarchs are equally guilty.

If the OP wants a war with Russia, good luck.
We don't need a war. We just need Putin gone, duh.

Unfortunately, we have given billions to ukraine but russia is about to finish this thing off. So much corruption.

The last thing the world needs, is Russias huge nuclear arsenal to be dispersed amongst a half dozen, or more countries...
a very good point

Unfortunately, we have given billions to ukraine but russia is about to finish this thing off. So much corruption.
1705700296019.jpeg

you make great points, kon. if i remember this op lutwin is speaking of a movement to fragment russia into smaller statelets, which might be a step towards that popu;lar movement.

"They have the Ultimate Power to better govern themselves and to become a better neighbor and co-resident of this planet..." kondor 3

Forum List

Back