Nat'l Education Association board member calls for mass shooting of unvaccinated Americans

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
Her name is Mollie Paige Mumau. She's a despicable fascist.

Think about this for a minute. Given her position, she felt comfortable putting this out on the internet, presumably because others in her personal and professional circle agree with her sentiments.

This is what we're up against - the new Nazis.

She needs to be killed. Please.....before tens of thousands and tens of millions are killed. Civilizations destroy themselves.

1638977664686.png

She should keep her hypochondriac ass home if she's so frightened that way she's socially distanced from others and can order the things she requires over the internet, like her indoor masks for home, so they can be delivered.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Looks like we have another lefty DOMESTIC TERRORIST.

Where is Merrick Gestapoland?

She needs to be killed. Please.....before tens of thousands and tens of millions are killed. Civilizations destroy themselves.

You know, I have a lifelong opposition to the taking of human life in any circumstances other than self defense and war, but the disgusting shit I've seen from the left in the last year and a half has honestly made me rethink that position. I'm beginning to believe there are some people so evil, like the woman in the OP, that it's a duty and a service to humanity to take them out.

Her name is Mollie Paige Mumau. She's a despicable fascist.

Think about this for a minute. Given her position, she felt comfortable putting this out on the internet, presumably because others in her personal and professional circle agree with her sentiments.

This is what we're up against - the new Nazis.

fake news!

Forum List

Back