Native American tribes want Liz Warren to apologize for lying about her indigenous heritage

Liz Warren is Native American

She can end all of this with a simple DNA test. The fact that she won't tells you she is lying.

What the FUCK dood? You think you're in a position to go "I'll keep lying about you until you take a DNA test to stop me"?

What kind of fucked up planet do you live in where the world works that way? Nobody in the world owes you a DNA test unless they're suing you for paternity. Get the fuck over your egomania.

Oh look at you !!!! Drinking so early? She lied about it, I'm offering a solution, you?

Nope, you're offering at best a speculation with no evidence behind it. That puts the ball in your court.

Burden of proof is on the ass-serter, Dimbulb. That's you.

I'll pay for the DNA Test. You want some Warren penis eh? She's lying if she won't take test. It's just that simple. Your drinking problem is getting out of hand.

NO Bunghole --- YOU assert "lying" so it's YOUR job to prove it. NO ONE ELSE'S.

Get off your ass and do your homework if you think you can find the evidence. Be the first. Simple fingerpointing accusation hasn't been accepted as guilt since the Inquisition was burning witches.

Put up or admit you have nothing.

lol, one guy demands apology gets translated into 'native American tribes demand apology?

How about you apologize for that lie?

Want a football teams name changed? Claim all native americans want it changed. Want a pipeline to not be built? Claim all native americans want it to not be built.

Paybacks are a bitch.

"Payback" for.................?

It is kind of a self explanatory thread exchange. What parts are you having difficulty with?

The quotes part. Got some?

Don't be silly. You want quotes about changing the name of the Washington Redskins?
Have you been in a coma or something for the past ten years?

I want quotes from the poster you directly addressed. Got any?

The thing about our failing Naked Emperor is that he frequently accuses others of doing what he does.

For example, claiming a false heritage.

Trump was so ashamed of his German heritage, he had to make up a fable about being Swedish:

trump_swedish_meatball.jpg

I think at the state of the union address everybody in Congress should wear Viking horns.

armorvenueimage_php1.jpg

Also Rump's new name is "Yorgi".

This will never go away for Pocahontas....her disgusting lies about being Native American and using that lie for personal and political gain is absolutely unconscionable....she is supposed to be a liberal who fights for the underclass, not exploit their victimhood for her own selfish reasons.

She should resign,

Elizabeth Warren’s Native American problem goes beyond politics - The Boston Globe

“The problem with Elizabeth Warren is she is not the average wannabe,” said David Cornsilk, a Cherokee historian and genealogist. “She is an academic. She has a higher level of aptitude to examine these issues. And a higher responsibility to examine them, and accept the research that is done, or to counter it with alternative research.”

Cornsilk described himself as a liberal who supports Warren’s agenda of attacking income inequality. “Warren could be an ally,” Cornsilk said. “But she will not be an ally that we will accept if she continues to claim Cherokee and Delaware heritage without proof.”

Cornsilk wants Warren to offer a full apology that acknowledges that she made claims without proof, that those claims have been damaging, and that she will work to repair that damage.

“It is a fundamental issue of who we are and who gets to decide that,” Cornsilk said.
Good for them. It's an insult.

Want a football teams name changed? Claim all native americans want it changed. Want a pipeline to not be built? Claim all native americans want it to not be built.

Paybacks are a bitch.

It is kind of a self explanatory thread exchange. What parts are you having difficulty with?

Don't be silly. You want quotes about changing the name of the Washington Redskins?

You are NYCarbineer's babysitter or something?

She can end all of this with a simple DNA test. The fact that she won't tells you she is lying.

What the FUCK dood? You think you're in a position to go "I'll keep lying about you until you take a DNA test to stop me"?

What kind of fucked up planet do you live in where the world works that way? Nobody in the world owes you a DNA test unless they're suing you for paternity. Get the fuck over your egomania.

Oh look at you !!!! Drinking so early? She lied about it, I'm offering a solution, you?

Nope, you're offering at best a speculation with no evidence behind it. That puts the ball in your court.

I'll pay for the DNA Test. You want some Warren penis eh? She's lying if she won't take test. It's just that simple. Your drinking problem is getting out of hand.

Get off your ass and do your homework if you think you can find the evidence. Be the first. Simple fingerpointing accusation hasn't been accepted as guilt since the Inquisition was burning witches.

She's lying or she'd take the test. Hell I said I'd pay for it ;) Ainchu jus all bad and shit?

Pogo is having a bad day, she is trying to retain some dignity.

Pogo is having a bad day, she is trying to retain some dignity.

Kicking the Tide pod habit might help.

LOL

This will never go away for Pocahontas....her disgusting lies about being Native American and using that lie for personal and political gain is absolutely unconscionable....she is supposed to be a liberal who fights for the underclass, not exploit their victimhood for her own selfish reasons.

She should resign,

Elizabeth Warren’s Native American problem goes beyond politics - The Boston Globe

“The problem with Elizabeth Warren is she is not the average wannabe,” said David Cornsilk, a Cherokee historian and genealogist. “She is an academic. She has a higher level of aptitude to examine these issues. And a higher responsibility to examine them, and accept the research that is done, or to counter it with alternative research.”

Cornsilk described himself as a liberal who supports Warren’s agenda of attacking income inequality. “Warren could be an ally,” Cornsilk said. “But she will not be an ally that we will accept if she continues to claim Cherokee and Delaware heritage without proof.”

Cornsilk wants Warren to offer a full apology that acknowledges that she made claims without proof, that those claims have been damaging, and that she will work to repair that damage.

“It is a fundamental issue of who we are and who gets to decide that,” Cornsilk said.

No pun intended but ---- How?

I'm related to Strom Thurmond. Should I be "insulted" at that?

Nope. I'm playing a hunch. I don't know whether NYC ever posted something like that or not. No idea. But I'm guessing I know a pulled-out-of-the-ass factoid when I see one. And apparently I'm looking at one here.

Sometimes you play a hunch. Sometimes a hunch pays off, sometimes it doesn't. I played a hunch. Looks like I was right.

She should resign,

I'm still waiting for you to answer a question I have put to you multiple times on another thread, about your claim that I lied about something.

If you provide a satisfactory answer to that question in that thread, I will consider answering this one.

Thanks!

She's lying or she'd take the test. Hell I said I'd pay for it ;) Ainchu jus all bad and shit?

I'm Black Irish myself.

Having said that, do you actually think I owe you a fucking DNA test? Are you that stupid?
Or are you all bad and shit?

She should resign,

I'm still waiting for you to answer a question I have put to you multiple times on another thread, about your claim that I lied about something.

If you provide a satisfactory answer to that question in that thread, I will consider answering this one.

Thanks!

You're confusing me with someone else. That thread was Bowie's lie. You just went along with it.

But good to know you have no answer. I had already guessed that.

She should resign,

Thanks!

You're confusing me with someone else. That thread was Bowie's lie. You just went along with it.
Fortunately, I wasn't expecting a satisfactory answer.

She should resign,

Thanks!

Fortunately, I wasn't expecting a satisfactory answer.

Nor was I.

But guess which question came first.

Trump's grandpappy ran away from Germany to evade the draft. Fact!

He came to Merka for awhile, then he tried to go back to Germany. He asked them to make him a German citizen again. They told the coward to fuck off.

So he came back to Merka, eventually spawing the racist son who would spawn the draft-evading Donald who would claim, in writing, he was of Swedish descent.

Poor little Meatball!

The New York Democrat also claims to be Republican, which I personally find even more offensive.

Forum List

Back