Native American tribes want Liz Warren to apologize for lying about her indigenous heritage

I don't see where she made a mistake here. She has enough that this triviality should be a non starter. Family History is just that. And there is a very good chance that she IS part Native American since most people that are from long lines in the US are. And the most prolific tribe has always been the Cherokee.

What's the matter, you feel threatened that she could jepordize your Orange Orangatan in 2020? So much so that you overlook his short comings? This is exactly what this is all about. If Jesus were to run, you would probably go off on him being a Bastard and can't prove who his Father is. I am done with you. Ignore, Ignore and more Ignore.
There is zero evidence of family history. And her claiming minority status to gain favor to get jobs at universities is a slap in the face to real native Americans.

It's also nonfuckingexistent.

Prove me wrong or shut the fuck up.
Boy, you are stuck on stupid.
Cherokee Tribe says if you are a member or not. Period, end of debate. Black and White.
Unless she is listed, she is a pathetic liar and thief stealing from others.
She should resign immediately.

You can go into the ignore pile as well.
Bubble world leftists always require a circle of insane people around them at all times. Any contact with someone sane causes immediately melting of the snowflake.

LOOK Piece o' Feces, you're the asswipe who just posted "Cherokee Tribe says if you are a member or not" even though NOBODY claimed that status so stuff your strawman back up your ass whence it came.

There is zero evidence of family history. And her claiming minority status to gain favor to get jobs at universities is a slap in the face to real native Americans.

Cherokee Tribe says if you are a member or not. Period, end of debate. Black and White.

Bubble world leftists always require a circle of insane people around them at all times. Any contact with someone sane causes immediately melting of the snowflake.

LOOK Piece o' Feces, you're the asswipe who just posted "Cherokee Tribe says if you are a member or not" even though NOBODY claimed that status so stuff your strawman back up your ass whence it came.
Poor baby.
Warren three times filled out minority status forms for teaching jobs at universities.

She should resign immediately for her lies.

Poor baby.
Warren three times filled out minority status forms for teaching jobs at universities.

Nancy Pelosi needs to admit she is 1/3rd space alien from Uranus

Poor baby.

Actually YOU should resign immediately from this board, since what you just posted is totally pulled out of your ass.

PROVE ME WRONG, Dipshit.

Poor baby.

Actually YOU should resign immediately from this board, since what you just posted is totally pulled out of your ass.

PROVE ME WRONG, Dipshit.
Shitforbrains wants to pretend Warren never claimed minority status at any university. Desperation to defend his idol is most entertaining.

Liz Warren is Native American

She can end all of this with a simple DNA test. The fact that she won't tells you she is lying.

What the FUCK dood? You think you're in a position to go "I'll keep lying about you until you take a DNA test to stop me"?

What kind of fucked up planet do you live in where the world works that way? Nobody in the world owes you a DNA test unless they're suing you for paternity. Get the fuck over your egomania.
obama could have simply provided the long from birf certificate. and then all these very concerned people would have dropped the issue.

same with warren.

killary just has to admit that she killed seth foster.

Poor baby.

PROVE ME WRONG, Dipshit.
Shitforbrains wants to pretend Warren never claimed minority status at any university. Desperation to defend his idol is most entertaining.

Shitforbrains thinks he can fling accusation turds made of nothing but ipse dixit.

Meanwhile I don't even have to look up the quotes to cite --- I can just keep them in my pocket. All I have to do is demand "prove me wrong" because I already know you can't do it.

I’m entirely willing to believe that she originally thought she was part Cherokee — lots of families think they have some sort of American Indian ancestry, and many (perhaps most) are wrong. But her real crime wasn’t in being wrong, it was in doubling down and refusing to admit the possibility of error once people questioned her. That character is neither appealing, nor good for a presidential candidate. Much less a president.
ah fuck. that is killing me. he has standards for a president's character, LOL

Poor baby.

Nancy Pelosi needs to admit she is 1/3rd space alien from Uranus

Maybe from Uranus, not my anus. I would be quite aware if I passes something of that size.

Now to get serious. Whenever a "Group" starts in on another person as hard as you and yours are with "Liz" it makes me take a harder look at that person with an open frame of mind. It also tells me that you fear her running. I guess so. NO matter how bad she is, she would still mop the floor with your chosen one.

What I hope to see is a runnoff between Biden and Romney. Now, that would be an entertaining and actually a clean run off as neither have the baggage many of the others have. And I think either one would do a good job.

Forum List

Back