Native American Kids

Ice29

Mar 11, 2016
The packaging and labeling of Native American commodity goods like Soda, Alcohol and Cigarettes and Tobacco products, are similar to what they used to be in the USA, back in the 1970s.

This provides a comparatively ill description of the products heavily in favor of the maker, and on Indian reservations these products are heavily advertised as there are no laws regulating or banning the advertisements, and they also run outdated advertising and promotion programs that are now illegal.

And it contributes to their high tobacco consumption and alcohol consumption.

The age for gambling and Alcohol consumption on Indian reservations is 18, not 21.
This contributes to alcoholism and gambling problems, and would contribute to dangerous driving conditions if they were not so poor.

The Photo ID requirements are nowhere near as strict on an indian reservation either.

On Indian reservations they do not pay American Taxes and so the cost of these unhealthy goods and services are much less expensive, which drives up the usage rates.

There is very little, if any laws that control business and economic practices.

The education standards on Indian Reservations are next to Non-Existent.
And if their system was compared to the system that educates us, theirs would rank dead last across America, number 50.

There is absolutely no way that a child from there who gets caught in the American child welfare services, should be sent back to there to live with anybody that lives there.

I agree with all but the last statement.

Foster care is in short supply. The first priority should be kids whose parents show a clear and present danger. Reservation Indians might be poor, but most aren't a threat to their own kids.

The reservations should take it upon themselves to raise their age requirements, however.

The packaging and labeling of Native American commodity goods like Soda, Alcohol and Cigarettes and Tobacco products, are similar to what they used to be in the USA, back in the 1970s.

This provides a comparatively ill description of the products heavily in favor of the maker, and on Indian reservations these products are heavily advertised as there are no laws regulating or banning the advertisements, and they also run outdated advertising and promotion programs that are now illegal.

The age for gambling and Alcohol consumption on Indian reservations is 18, not 21.
This contributes to alcoholism and gambling problems, and would contribute to dangerous driving conditions if they were not so poor.

The Photo ID requirements are nowhere near as strict on an indian reservation either.

On Indian reservations they do not pay American Taxes and so the cost of these unhealthy goods and services are much less expensive, which drives up the usage rates.

And if their system was compared to the system that educates us, theirs would rank dead last across America, number 50.

There is absolutely no way that a child from there who gets caught in the American child welfare services, should be sent back to there to live with anybody that lives there.

Can you back that up?

Can you back that up?

yes, and that's how I posted what I posted.

Can you back that up?

Great. I love data. Whachu got?

Can you back that up?

Indian reservation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Can you back that up?

Indian reservation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That's it? It certainly does not back up your statements. What else you got?

Interestingly enough your statements show up at a Godlike Productions Forum. Now, why would that happen?

Interestingly enough your statements show up at a Godlike Productions Forum. Now, why would that happen?

That's not good.

However, I lived for a time in the Southwest. I did see firsthand that racism against the Native Americans is even worse than racism against African Americans.

With unemployment forced upon them by racist business owners, the Indians, like any other oppressed minority, will turn to alcoholism and other vices to ease their pain.

A jobs program directed at the minority would do wonders.

Forum List

Back