Nationalist Or Globalist?

Choose Your Position

• I'm a Globalist!

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • I'm a Nationalist!

Votes: 27 90.0%
  • I'm nothing but a pile of indecisive goo.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
Let's see who we have here. Are you a borderless slave married to ultimate global governance, or an upstanding citizen standing tall for your country?

Let's see who we have here. Are you a borderless slave married to ultimate global governance, or an upstanding citizen standing tall for your country?
When I joined the United States military I took an oath to support and defend this country, every American citizen,and our Constitution. I did not swear an oath of loyalty to 'the world'.

I have fought beside allies in combat as we have joined together for the combined common good, but at no time did my oath or loyalty change.

(At the same time I understand what it is to be an 'ugly American', intentionally disrespecting other nations and acting better than them while in their country I have regrettably seen it and believe that is unacceptable.)

I believe that the oath I took has no expiration date, and I will always remain loyal to this nation / the Constitution. (Notice I did not say 'politician'.)

Last edited:
th

I prefer the term patriot.

*****SMILE*****

:)

I'm a Nationalist down to my toe nails.

I love this country and believe in it. I don't believe in Big Government and think the States should have power. Not the Fed.

I'm neither.

I'm a Christian, and as such, will support my government so long as it does not cross the lines of endorsing evil activity that harms and kills people.

As for globalists, I thought democratic representation was the thing to be admired, not a global tyrannical and unrepresentative global government

The only one who matters is Trumpybear. He is obviously a globalist when it come to manufacturing his products.

When I joined the United States military I took an oath to support and defend this country, every American citizen,and our Constitution. I did not swear an oath of loyalty to 'the world'.

I have fought beside allies in combat as we have joined together for the combined common good, but at no time did my oath or loyalty change.

(At the same time I understand what it is to be an 'ugly American', intentionally disrespecting other nations and acting better than them while in their country I have regrettably seen it and believe that is unacceptable.)

I believe that the oath I took has no expiration date, and I will always remain loyal to this nation / the Constitution. (Notice I did not say 'politician'.)

Actually you took an oath to Support and Defend the Constitution...period

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Lol, thats what he just said.

I agree. The Constitution is the country.

Not even close

Not even close

Yeah, it was. Its ok to admit that you were wrong.

Not even close

REALLY?

"When I joined the United States military I took an oath to support and defend this country, every American citizen,and our Constitution."

Reading comprehension not your strong point? Or are you relying on your attempted SPIN / ability to SPIN to claim that I did not say it?

Not even close

Nope. He listed 3 things, of which he put the Constitution last

Not even close

Nope. He listed 3 things, of which he put the Constitution last

Doesnt matter. You're wrong.

Forum List

Back