National tracking polls show a tied race for the last 5 days.

This explains why Hillary started calling Trump a racist. Analysis of polls shows that Clinton peaked on August 14th and Trump has been gaining ever since. The 4 national tracking polls that report daily results (LA Times/UNC, UPI/CVoter, PPD, Reuters/Ipsos) show the race has essentially been tied for the last 5 days. Trump has lead in all 4 of these polls at some point over the past week.

2016 Presidential Election Polls
Too funny. If you ignore all of the polls in which Hillary leads, they are running close

:lmao:
You're sad Hitlery is trending down....that's not a good thing.....
Yeah, sure. :cuckoo:

Whatever makes you think you are not a loser...:lol:

Dude, you linked to a Google Doc... Try a reputable source and try the only relevant poll when it comes to a national election... The electoral map... It's not even close

RealClearPolitics - 2016 Election Maps - Battle for White House

I don't trust anything from a lamestream media site like RCP at all.......none, nada, zilch. I have seen enough on-line polls that shows that if the election was legit that Hiltery would lose in a friggin landslide. They are propping up and rigging the results of polls to give the impression that Hitlery is running away with the race which is bullshit. I have no faith in the process anyway but I remember in 2008 and 2012 in a red state like Texas that there were NUMEROUS "Obama/Biden" bumper stickers all over the highways. I have yet to see even ONE "I'm With Hillary" bumper sticker here in Tampa, Florida but a shit load of cars are sporting "Trump 2016" stickers. The Hitlery crowd must be laying really low...and I mean REAL low....just sayin'.
Go to any of the toss up or swing states and check bumpers. Clinton is focusing most of her campaign resources on the states that are going to make a difference. I live in California and still get a couple robo calls from Trump a month. We have one campaign that is being smart, strategic and focused and the other that is all over the place... Unless Trump really thinks he's got a shot to win California, in which case he'd be delusional

According to the alleged polls, Hitlery is way ahead in Florida...so what gives? Why is it that when I ask people that have a "Feel The Bern" bumper sticker on how they feel now about the election, they just roll their eyes and walk off with a disgusted look on their faces? I don't believe that it bodes well for Hitlery...at least not here in Florida and I know damn well that she has no shot in Texas, my home state.
Hard core Bernie supports hate Clinton. Ever heard of #nevertrump? And the many conservatives and tea partiers that can't stand Trump. Inner party opposition is on both sides. There is much more division in the GOP right now than in the Dem

I will agree with you on that. But what gives me hope (should the banking system hold up long enough) is that people are waking up to the fact that both parties are beholding to the banking oligarchs. Sanders had a huge following that were tired of the same shit...the same thing with Trump. When people finally wake up to the fact that they have been fucked over by a system that intentionally enslaved them? Maybe, just maybe we can turn this all around.

This explains why Hillary started calling Trump a racist. Analysis of polls shows that Clinton peaked on August 14th and Trump has been gaining ever since. The 4 national tracking polls that report daily results (LA Times/UNC, UPI/CVoter, PPD, Reuters/Ipsos) show the race has essentially been tied for the last 5 days. Trump has lead in all 4 of these polls at some point over the past week.

Too funny. If you ignore all of the polls in which Hillary leads, they are running close

Hey, Faun...here is your chance to "school" the alleged "ignorant masses" as to why Hitlery should be CEO of USA.INC and what she brings to the table that no other candidate can.... even in spite of the fact that she is being financed by Wall Street and the big bankers like Goldman Sachs and mega corporations like Monsanto....here's your soap box...jump on it, homeboy, and tell us why YOU believe that Hitlery will be a boon to the middle class and working poor. Take the stage, little man.....

You're sad Hitlery is trending down....that's not a good thing.....
Yeah, sure. :cuckoo:

Whatever makes you think you are not a loser...:lol:
November is going to be rough for you.

Hey, Faun...here is your chance to "school" the alleged "ignorant masses" as to why Hitlery should be CEO of USA.INC and what she brings to the table that no other candidate can.... even in spite of the fact that she is being financed by Wall Street and the big bankers like Goldman Sachs and mega corporations like Monsanto....here's your soap box...jump on it, homeboy, and tell us why YOU believe that Hitlery will be a boon to the middle class and working poor. Take the stage, little man.....
The number one reason I'm voting for Hilliary is to get more Liberal justices on the Supreme Court. Republicans wanted to make this election about Scalia's seat -- they got what they wanted. As far as Hillary being better for the middle class, I'll let the Republican candidate for president explain it to ya...

Dude, you linked to a Google Doc... Try a reputable source and try the only relevant poll when it comes to a national election... The electoral map... It's not even close

I don't trust anything from a lamestream media site like RCP at all.......none, nada, zilch. I have seen enough on-line polls that shows that if the election was legit that Hiltery would lose in a friggin landslide. They are propping up and rigging the results of polls to give the impression that Hitlery is running away with the race which is bullshit. I have no faith in the process anyway but I remember in 2008 and 2012 in a red state like Texas that there were NUMEROUS "Obama/Biden" bumper stickers all over the highways. I have yet to see even ONE "I'm With Hillary" bumper sticker here in Tampa, Florida but a shit load of cars are sporting "Trump 2016" stickers. The Hitlery crowd must be laying really low...and I mean REAL low....just sayin'.
I have seen literally ONE Hillary yard sign that was in a DARK area of Knoxville and 5 Hillary stickers...3 in this tiny college town...shocker its mostly white....dumbasses don't realize with the bitch in there it won't be white for long!

Sure....:itsok:

I realize you are going to cling to the poll that doesn't show Hillary circling the drain. What else can you do?
Real clear politics vs. Google Docs hmmm I wonder who's got the better source

Prove the data is wrong, chump
We will. On Election Day. :lol:

I have seen literally ONE Hillary yard sign that was in a DARK area of Knoxville and 5 Hillary stickers...3 in this tiny college town...shocker its mostly white....dumbasses don't realize with the bitch in there it won't be white for long!
Ah yes....bumper stickers and yard signs. :rofl:

The number one reason I'm voting for Hilliary is to get more Liberal justices on the Supreme Court. Republicans wanted to make this election about Scalia's seat -- they got what they wanted. As far as Hillary being better for the middle class, I'll let the Republican candidate for president explain it to ya...

By liberal, you mean commie, but I hear ya. Doesnt say much for Hitlery. As far as leftards helping the middle class? I guess barrypuppet was just an anomalie? Nothing is ever going to get better.cant fix the problem until you can acknowledge what it is. Cant acknowledge the problem when the majority of politicians and judges are compromised pedophiles. Keep the faith, Faun......."go team demcrat"!!!!

Can't wait for Hillary's 'October Surprise'. If it is as good as Assange promises her numbers should bottom out.

Libs need not fret, though. Now that Barry's Homeland Security is taking over the election I am sure it will be a 'landslide' victory for Hillary no matter what.

:p

Can't wait for Hillary's 'October Surprise'. If it is as good as Assange promises her numbers should bottom out.

Libs need not fret, though. Now that Barry's Homeland Security is taking over the election I am sure it will be a 'landslide' victory for Hillary no matter what.

The fix was put in for Hitlery back in 2008.

By liberal, you mean commie, but I hear ya. Doesnt say much for Hitlery. As far as leftards helping the middle class? I guess barrypuppet was just an anomalie? Nothing is ever going to get better.cant fix the problem until you can acknowledge what it is. Cant acknowledge the problem when the majority of politicians and judges are compromised pedophiles. Keep the faith, Faun......."go team demcrat"!!!!

Only to the brain-dead, does Liberal mean communist. :cuckoo:

What passes for today's liberal is indeed commie....just because you aren't bright enough to understand that doesn't make it not so. The leftard clown posse is full of communists.

What passes for today's liberal is indeed commie....just because you aren't bright enough to understand that doesn't make it not so. The leftard clown posse is full of communists.

Your persistent dementia is noted.

Shouldn't she be behind bars by now. Will y'all ever learn? Keep trying though, your doing a stand up job so far

WOLF!!!

Los Angeles Times mostly debunked its own tracking poll on the Front Page, August 31, today. It has too many lower educated while males with not much of a voting record in its panel, which is not a sample. Trump would have to get people to vote, who don't. Every time he claims the election is rigged, his base stays home.

Donald Trump still has a path to victory, but it's a tough one, USC/L.A. Times poll shows

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Mexico not so far on board with paying for wall, to help keep refugees from Central America from entering USA illegally!)

Los Angeles Times mostly debunked its own tracking poll on the Front Page, August 31, today. It has too many lower educated while males with not much of a voting record in its panel, which is not a sample. Trump would have to get people to vote, who don't. Every time he claims the election is rigged, his base stays home.

Donald Trump still has a path to victory, but it's a tough one, USC/L.A. Times poll shows

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Mexico not so far on board with paying for wall, to help keep refugees from Central America from entering USA illegally!)

Trump is drawing tens of thousands to his events, Hillary can't fll a high school gymnasium...who has the enthusiasm?

Trump v Clinton.png

:thup:

Forum List

Back