National tracking polls show a tied race for the last 5 days.

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
This explains why Hillary started calling Trump a racist. Analysis of polls shows that Clinton peaked on August 14th and Trump has been gaining ever since. The 4 national tracking polls that report daily results (LA Times/UNC, UPI/CVoter, PPD, Reuters/Ipsos) show the race has essentially been tied for the last 5 days. Trump has lead in all 4 of these polls at some point over the past week.

2016 Presidential Election Polls

Dude, you linked to a Google Doc... Try a reputable source and try the only relevant poll when it comes to a national election... The electoral map... It's not even close

RealClearPolitics - 2016 Election Maps - Battle for White House
I realize you are going to cling to the poll that doesn't show Hillary circling the drain. What else can you do?
Real clear politics vs. Google Docs hmmm I wonder who's got the better source

Dude, you linked to a Google Doc... Try a reputable source and try the only relevant poll when it comes to a national election... The electoral map... It's not even close

I realize you are going to cling to the poll that doesn't show Hillary circling the drain. What else can you do?

Prove the data is wrong, chump

I don't trust anything from a lamestream media site like RCP at all.......none, nada, zilch. I have seen enough on-line polls that shows that if the election was legit that Hiltery would lose in a friggin landslide. They are propping up and rigging the results of polls to give the impression that Hitlery is running away with the race which is bullshit. I have no faith in the process anyway but I remember in 2008 and 2012 in a red state like Texas that there were NUMEROUS "Obama/Biden" bumper stickers all over the highways. I have yet to see even ONE "I'm With Hillary" bumper sticker here in Tampa, Florida but a shit load of cars are sporting "Trump 2016" stickers. The Hitlery crowd must be laying really low...and I mean REAL low....just sayin'.

Prove the data is wrong, chump
I'm not saying the data is wrong I'm saying that you are looking at one puzzle piece and not the whole puzzle. What say you about the electoral map?

I don't trust anything from a lamestream media site like RCP at all.......none, nada, zilch. I have seen enough on-line polls that shows that if the election was legit that Hiltery would lose in a friggin landslide. They are propping up and rigging the results of polls to give the impression that Hitlery is running away with the race which is bullshit. I have no faith in the process anyway but I remember in 2008 and 2012 in a red state like Texas that there were NUMEROUS "Obama/Biden" bumper stickers all over the highways. I have yet to see even ONE "I'm With Hillary" bumper sticker here in Tampa, Florida but a shit load of cars are sporting "Trump 2016" stickers. The Hitlery crowd must be laying really low...and I mean REAL low....just sayin'.
Real clear politics is none partisan and uses data from most major polls. They also have a track history and one of the best reputations out of any group

Go to any of the toss up or swing states and check bumpers. Clinton is focusing most of her campaign resources on the states that are going to make a difference. I live in California and still get a couple robo calls from Trump a month. We have one campaign that is being smart, strategic and focused and the other that is all over the place... Unless Trump really thinks he's got a shot to win California, in which case he'd be delusional

Real clear politics is none partisan and uses data from most major polls. They also have a track history and one of the best reputations out of any group

They use data from "most major polls"...that right away gives away the game. I don't give a shit as to who wins even though I despise the Clintons but the fact of the matter is that nothing is going to change for the better as long as we have a central bank that buys influence to keep this debt slavery system in place....but with that being said? It fucking PISSES me off when I know for a fucking fact that people are once again being played for chumps and being led to believe that Hitlery has all this alleged support when she can't even draw flies to an appearance. It fucking reeks of corruption. We already know that Sanders was cheated out of at least 11 states as far as delegates go but he didn't give a shit because the fix was in...and THAT is the point. Hitlery was promised the job in 2008 at the Bilderburg meeting in Chantilly Virginia in early June of 2008 if she agreed to cede to the Barrypuppet and the power elites are holding to that promise regardless of how they must rig it. This is nothing but theater......it sucks to be "awake" when so many are so fucking asleep......

Go to any of the toss up or swing states and check bumpers. Clinton is focusing most of her campaign resources on the states that are going to make a difference. I live in California and still get a couple robo calls from Trump a month. We have one campaign that is being smart, strategic and focused and the other that is all over the place... Unless Trump really thinks he's got a shot to win California, in which case he'd be delusional

According to the alleged polls, Hitlery is way ahead in Florida...so what gives? Why is it that when I ask people that have a "Feel The Bern" bumper sticker on how they feel now about the election, they just roll their eyes and walk off with a disgusted look on their faces? I don't believe that it bodes well for Hitlery...at least not here in Florida and I know damn well that she has no shot in Texas, my home state.

BTW, please make your case for Hitlery and how you believe that she can improve the lot of the middle class. Explain to us that in spite of the fact that she has taken in HUGE amounts of money from Wall Street , the big bankers like Goldman Sachs that are shareholders of the Federal Reserve central bank, big pharma and Monsanto is going to give a fuck about us? Did you know that the Rothschilds, the biggest shareholder of every central bank in the world as well as the IMF, BIS and the World Bank have thrown fundraisers for her? She is everything the uber-lefty claims to have nothing but disdain for. I'm not touting ANY candidate but what I am saying is that the fix is in and we are the ones that are being screwed because most don't have the slightest clue on how this system actually works.

They use data from "most major polls"...that right away gives away the game. I don't give a shit as to who wins even though I despise the Clintons but the fact of the matter is that nothing is going to change for the better as long as we have a central bank that buys influence to keep this debt slavery system in place....but with that being said? It fucking PISSES me off when I know for a fucking fact that people are once again being played for chumps and being led to believe that Hitlery has all this alleged support when she can't even draw flies to an appearance. It fucking reeks of corruption. We already know that Sanders was cheated out of at least 11 states as far as delegates go but he didn't give a shit because the fix was in...and THAT is the point. Hitlery was promised the job in 2008 at the Bilderburg meeting in Chantilly Virginia in early June of 2008 if she agreed to cede to the Barrypuppet and the power elites are holding to that promise regardless of how they must rig it. This is nothing but theater......it sucks to be "awake" when so many are so fucking asleep......
Dude, do you really think Trump is going to win? Once he gets blown away by Clinton are you going own up to your mistake or cry corruption?

I agree, California is gone....hopefully Trump will extend the wall along its border with America.....:lol:

Dude, do you really think Trump is going to win? Once he gets blown away by Clinton are you going own up to your mistake or cry corruption?
Trump will win in a landslide....

According to the alleged polls, Hitlery is way ahead in Florida...so what gives? Why is it that when I ask people that have a "Feel The Bern" bumper sticker on how they feel now about the election, they just roll their eyes and walk off with a disgusted look on their faces? I don't believe that it bodes well for Hitlery...at least not here in Florida and I know damn well that she has no shot in Texas, my home state.
Hard core Bernie supports hate Clinton. Ever heard of #nevertrump? And the many conservatives and tea partiers that can't stand Trump. Inner party opposition is on both sides. There is much more division in the GOP right now than in the Dem

BTW, please make your case for Hitlery and how you believe that she can improve the lot of the middle class. Explain to us that in spite of the fact that she has taken in HUGE amounts of money from Wall Street , the big bankers like Goldman Sachs that are shareholders of the Federal Reserve central bank, big pharma and Monsanto is going to give a fuck about us? Did you know that the Rothschilds, the biggest shareholder of every central bank in the world as well as the IMF, BIS and the World Bank have thrown fundraisers for her? She is everything the uber-lefty claims to have nothing but disdain for. I'm not touting ANY candidate but what I am saying is that the fix is in and we are the ones that are being screwed because most don't have the slightest clue on how this system actually works.
We aren't talking about policy we are talking about election predictions. As for my preference I don't like Hillary or Trump

This explains why Hillary started calling Trump a racist. Analysis of polls shows that Clinton peaked on August 14th and Trump has been gaining ever since. The 4 national tracking polls that report daily results (LA Times/UNC, UPI/CVoter, PPD, Reuters/Ipsos) show the race has essentially been tied for the last 5 days. Trump has lead in all 4 of these polls at some point over the past week.

Too funny. If you ignore all of the polls in which Hillary leads, they are running close

:lmao:

Too funny. If you ignore all of the polls in which Hillary leads, they are running close

You're sad Hitlery is trending down....that's not a good thing.....

You're sad Hitlery is trending down....that's not a good thing.....
Yeah, sure. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back