National Guard on standby in DC for March 4 - the day QAnon followers believe that Trump will become president?

Some QAnon adherents believe that former President Donald Trump will be sworn in on that date.
There are many of us that want to see him as POTUS and not wait til 2024...not just Q's, of which I am not. Biden is just a joke to the world and a disaster to us.

They voted for this:

Here’s the ‘word salad’ President:

"...when they need to ...when they need to dis.....when they need to ah....when they ding the national guard.....we're gonna ....we're gonna depose....the.....we're gonna enforce the....excuse me, employ.....the reconfect act....go out there and dictate companies build and do....but if it waits, it takes a long time....."

Al Sharpton must be his elocution teacher.

BTW....the journalist asking the question then asked if she could pose the question to the vice-president elect so as to get a coherent answer......what does that tell you?

This is their man.
The man Democrats put in office: says "I don't know what I'm signing.....' but signs it anyway.

You dumbfuck, here's what you voted for...

DA5ZX7SQP4I6XIPV7WXSRT6KSA.jpg

... I'll take a bumbling idiot over a traitor any day.

Just when you think the crazy can't get any deeper:

• Around 4,900 National Guard troops will stay in Washington, DC, until March 12, CNN reported.
  • This is partly due to the fear of potential violence from QAnon followers on March 4.
  • Some QAnon adherents believe that former President Donald Trump will be sworn in on that date.
Almost 5,000 National Guard troops are expected to remain in Washington, DC, until mid-March, according to CNN.
This is partly due to fears of potential violence from followers of the QAnon conspiracy theory on March 4, the media outlet reported.
The request for 4,900 troops to stay until March 12 was made by US Capitol Police, defense officials told CNN.
It was later confirmed by House Armed Services Committee's top Democrat, according to Right Wing Watch.
Some QAnon adherents believe that former President Donald Trump will be sworn in on March 4.
This date's significance is rooted in a bizarre conspiracy theory that a law enacted in 1871
secretly turned the US into a corporation.

Seem to me they think it could happen since the NG will be staying in DC.

Guess we shall see since March is fast approaching. Myenar anyone??

Just when you think the crazy can't get any deeper:

• Around 4,900 National Guard troops will stay in Washington, DC, until March 12, CNN reported.
  • This is partly due to the fear of potential violence from QAnon followers on March 4.
  • Some QAnon adherents believe that former President Donald Trump will be sworn in on that date.
Almost 5,000 National Guard troops are expected to remain in Washington, DC, until mid-March, according to CNN.
This is partly due to fears of potential violence from followers of the QAnon conspiracy theory on March 4, the media outlet reported.
The request for 4,900 troops to stay until March 12 was made by US Capitol Police, defense officials told CNN.
It was later confirmed by House Armed Services Committee's top Democrat, according to Right Wing Watch.
Some QAnon adherents believe that former President Donald Trump will be sworn in on March 4.
This date's significance is rooted in a bizarre conspiracy theory that a law enacted in 1871
secretly turned the US into a corporation.

I think the severity of the threat depends on what Trump says to the Conservative Action Conference. I suspect the news channels will cut him off if he starts inciting the mob again.

Forum List

Back