Limbaugh died... after denying for years...the risk of smoking

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

I know other faithful Rush listeners who are suffering due to his lies. It seems that he was a precursor to the greatest liar....formerly the Liar in Chief....trump

I know other faithful Rush listeners who are suffering due to his lies. It seems that he was a precursor to the greatest liar....formerly the Liar in Chief....trump
So...I c h I g o....are you saying he didn't deny the risk of smoking or are you just a trump humper?

Sure. He’s the father of the alternate universe. I’ve often wondered what he thought of what he created.

NBC is lecturing on truth and honesty ?
mail (3).gif

Wow.

Shit stain...he gave up smoking cigarettes decades ago, and only puffed cigars....

You lying assholes are morons...

He never denied the risk of smoking cigarettes you idiot........you morons are sometimes really, really stupid.

I'd probably call Kevorkian' ghost if I ever was as miserable and unhappy as the OP.

I wonder who killed more people with their lies....Limbaugh or trump?
Silly. Shitstain obama wins the dead people prize.

But he liked sucking on those big black things.
He had that in common with Barack

Shit stain...he gave up smoking cigarettes decades ago, and only puffed cigars....

You lying assholes are morons...
SMOKING IS SMOKING!.....DUNG BREATH. He compared smoking to eating carrots. His lies killed people...just like trump's lies killed people.

Rush never denied that smoking cigars was dangerous. He simply felt that the reward was worth the risk. He did quit smoking years ago. Quitting didn't help.
When you smoke a cigar...a certain amount of unfiltered smoke enters the lungs. I know....I used to smoke both.

Forum List

Back