National Guard on standby in DC for March 4 - the day QAnon followers believe that Trump will become president?

Just when you think the crazy can't get any deeper:

• Around 4,900 National Guard troops will stay in Washington, DC, until March 12, CNN reported.
  • This is partly due to the fear of potential violence from QAnon followers on March 4.
  • Some QAnon adherents believe that former President Donald Trump will be sworn in on that date.
Almost 5,000 National Guard troops are expected to remain in Washington, DC, until mid-March, according to CNN.
This is partly due to fears of potential violence from followers of the QAnon conspiracy theory on March 4, the media outlet reported.
The request for 4,900 troops to stay until March 12 was made by US Capitol Police, defense officials told CNN.
It was later confirmed by House Armed Services Committee's top Democrat, according to Right Wing Watch.
Some QAnon adherents believe that former President Donald Trump will be sworn in on March 4.
This date's significance is rooted in a bizarre conspiracy theory that a law enacted in 1871
secretly turned the US into a corporation.
I keep hearing about Q-Anon. What IS it ,anyway? Anything the BLM savages wrecking ALL of our cities?

• Around 4,900 National Guard troops will stay in Washington, DC, until March 12, CNN reported.
  • This is partly due to the fear of potential violence from QAnon followers on March 4.
  • Some QAnon adherents believe that former President Donald Trump will be sworn in on that date.
Almost 5,000 National Guard troops are expected to remain in Washington, DC, until mid-March, according to CNN.
This is partly due to fears of potential violence from followers of the QAnon conspiracy theory on March 4, the media outlet reported.
The request for 4,900 troops to stay until March 12 was made by US Capitol Police, defense officials told CNN.
It was later confirmed by House Armed Services Committee's top Democrat, according to Right Wing Watch.
Some QAnon adherents believe that former President Donald Trump will be sworn in on March 4.
This date's significance is rooted in a bizarre conspiracy theory that a law enacted in 1871
So Joe Biden is going to keep National Guard in DC based on a conspiracy theory?
Yes.

I keep hearing about Q-Anon. What IS it ,anyway? Anything the BLM savages wrecking ALL of our cities?
I've heard more about Q in the last couple months from the moonbats on this board, than I heard from Qtard friends of mine in 4 years.

I've heard more about Q in the last couple months from the moonbats on this board, than I heard from Qtard friends of mine in 4 years.
I wonder why?

1613880231634.jpeg

images

qsign.jpg

Yes.

Using one false flag incident to increase your power, curtail freedoms, and persecute your political opposition

"false flag"

The world laughs at this delusion. Honestly, I doubt even you believe it.

You’re the ones claiming some guys posing for photos and waiving some flags in the halls of the Capitol are a “threat to democracy”.

You’re the ones claiming some guys posing for photos and waiving some flags in the halls of the Capitol are a “threat to democracy”
They made the threat. No, i never thought they would succeed. Nobody did, except for them. I watched in horror, hoping the people were not about to be hosed down with rifles.

Again, they made the threat. They are responsible for it. And our law enforcement is puckered as they chatter on the internet. It's our. LEOs job to take the threat seriously. Even if the threat is just a couple thousand screamin' hillbillies.

Righties be nuts. :cuckoo:

Now this..is comedy gold!

Supporters of the sprawling QAnon conspiracy have begun to spread rumors that Donald Trump will become president again on March 4.
In the latest twist to the baseless conspiracy theory in which the former president is portrayed as fighting an elite cabal of Satanist pedophiles, QAnon supporters have merged their beliefs with those promoted by the extremist sovereign citizen movement, whose followers refuse to recognize United States laws or any federal authority.

In one video shared by Travis View, the co-host of the QAnon Anonymous podcast, a woman can be heard claiming Trump will take office on March 4. “A peaceful transition is coming. Trump will not be sworn in as the 45th president of the United States on january 20th. Trump will take office as the 19th president on March 4th, under the restored republic. Let me explain. You believe you live in a nation called the United States of America. This nation hasn’t existed since 1871, when this country ceased to be a nation and became a corporation belonging to the city of London.”
I'll give you some more....I would be satisfied with a radiation bomb detonation. Who doesn't like a good party?

Who is feeding these dumbshits this info? Not even the real rabid Trump people I know believe this crap.
Rightists don’t believe any of the ridiculous lies and conspiracy theories they propagate – but they spread those lies and conspiracy theories just the same to undermine the political process and divide the American people.

Some QAnon adherents believe that former President Donald Trump will be sworn in on that date.
There are many of us that want to see him as POTUS and not wait til 2024...not just Q's, of which I am not. Biden is just a joke to the world and a disaster to us.

They voted for this:

Here’s the ‘word salad’ President:

"...when they need to ...when they need to dis.....when they need to ah....when they ding the national guard.....we're gonna ....we're gonna depose....the.....we're gonna enforce the....excuse me, employ.....the reconfect act....go out there and dictate companies build and do....but if it waits, it takes a long time....."

Al Sharpton must be his elocution teacher.

BTW....the journalist asking the question then asked if she could pose the question to the vice-president elect so as to get a coherent answer......what does that tell you?

This is their man.
The man Democrats put in office: says "I don't know what I'm signing.....' but signs it anyway.

Forum List

Back