Nation Torn Between Being Mad Biden Never Shows Up For Work And Being Glad He Never Shows Up For Work

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
As the United States enters the 33rd month of Joe Biden's presidency, the American people expressed conflicted feelings, with most people torn between being angry the president never shows up for work and being relieved he never shows up for work.

"I'm not sure which one is worse," said concerned citizen Cliff Martin. "I mean, on one hand, it's an outrage that the leader of the United States spends so much of his time on vacation — while parts of the country literally get burned or flooded — but on the other hand, it might actually be a lot worse if he showed up to work more regularly. Either way, I wish I could afford food. That would be nice."

Though some segments of the public have voiced anger over the fact that President Biden has spent an astounding 40% of his time in office on vacation, others point to the unmitigated havoc he has managed to wreak while reporting to work just over half the time. "Can you imagine the damage he would do if he spent less time on vacation?" asked commercial driver Ryan Kitchen. "How high would gas prices be? How many people would be unemployed? How many more proxy wars would we be involved in? Think of the carnage! The thought of him taking fewer days off keeps me awake at night."

At publishing time, sources within the White House had given assurances that there are currently no plans in place for Joe Biden to begin spending any more time actually performing any of the duties expected of a president.

So do you all get these weepy BDS rants supplied to you pre-written, or to you make them up entirely by yourself?

In any case, it's encouraging to see so many pour out at once. Trump must be terrified.

As the United States enters the 33rd month of Joe Biden's presidency, the American people expressed conflicted feelings, with most people torn between being angry the president never shows up for work and being relieved he never shows up for work.

"I'm not sure which one is worse," said concerned citizen Cliff Martin. "I mean, on one hand, it's an outrage that the leader of the United States spends so much of his time on vacation — while parts of the country literally get burned or flooded — but on the other hand, it might actually be a lot worse if he showed up to work more regularly. Either way, I wish I could afford food. That would be nice."

Though some segments of the public have voiced anger over the fact that President Biden has spent an astounding 40% of his time in office on vacation, others point to the unmitigated havoc he has managed to wreak while reporting to work just over half the time. "Can you imagine the damage he would do if he spent less time on vacation?" asked commercial driver Ryan Kitchen. "How high would gas prices be? How many people would be unemployed? How many more proxy wars would we be involved in? Think of the carnage! The thought of him taking fewer days off keeps me awake at night."

At publishing time, sources within the White House had given assurances that there are currently no plans in place for Joe Biden to begin spending any more time actually performing any of the duties expected of a president.

Poor mans attempt at satire.

Biden never does anything. All of it, every action, law, order, speech, appearance, everything is someone else's idea given to him. Clearly Biden is incapable of anything but licking ice cream cones and sniffing children.
You seem butthurt.

Would it better if Biden cheated at golf every weekend.

You seem butthurt.

Would it better if Biden cheated at golf every weekend.

I suppose you could call it that, and you would copy the right of course since the left has no sense of humor on it's own. Why shouldn't I be butthurt? Joe Biden is a criminal and he's destroying the country. Well, he's not because he's a brainless moron. The people running him are destroying the country. What's not to be butthurt about?

I suppose you could call it that, and you would copy the right of course since the left has no sense of humor on it's own. Why shouldn't I be butthurt? Joe Biden is a criminal and he's destroying the country. Well, he's not because he's a brainless moron. The people running him are destroying the country. What's not to be butthurt about?
You’re triggered and not very informed are you.

Forum List

Back