Nathan Wade being absolutely scorched on the stand " I rent lots of cabins"

He told the court Fani Willis was reimbursing him IN CASH for charges he made on his card for trips and other things for the two of them.

Holy shit, what a corrupt POS she is.
Um, this doesn't sound like anything unusual. Couples often do that sort of thing.

If it's from their private salaries, just not seeing a problem here.

If you decide to go after a former president of the United States, and try to convict him, so that he cannot become president again, you need to have absolutely clean hands.

The more we hear about the Democrats’ favorite couple, the dirtier they seem.

He told the court Fani Willis was reimbursing him IN CASH for charges he made on his card for trips and other things for the two of them.

Holy shit, what a corrupt POS she is.
How is that a big deal? If you want to keep your relationship secret cash is a good idea.

If you decide to go after a former president of the United States, and try to convict him, so that he cannot become president again, you need to have absolutely clean hands.

The more we hear about the Democrats’ favorite couple, the dirtier they seem.
Like what? I am still not sure what the complaint is.

Why would they keep their relationship secret?
I dont know if you have ever dated, especially someone at work, but you dont make out once and post it on the company's slack account. You end up dating quietly to see where it goes and then you start letting people know if it is ends up being a meaningful relationship.

I dont know if you have ever dated, especially someone at work, but you dont make out once and post it on the company's slack account. You end up dating quietly to see where it goes and then you start letting people know if it is ends up being a meaningful relationship.
Fani had a policy of prohibiting employees in her office from dating each other.

Fani had a policy of prohibiting employees in her office from dating each other.
She doesn't get to decide that. There are no laws prohibiting coworkers from dating in a federal office. There is specific nepotism laws. But even if she had a policy that was unenforceable by law, how does that affect her prosecution?

She doesn't get to decide that. There are no laws prohibiting coworkers from dating in a federal office. There is specific nepotism laws. But even if she had a policy that was unenforceable by law, how does that affect her prosecution?
She's an arrogant lying Democrat activist. She's the boss and she broke her own rules. Typical hypocritical democrat.

Forum List

Back