Nate Silver Say... Everything Nate Silver goes here

He's been lurking invisibly.

Hell, he may even be one of our new sock puppets.

:lol:
Dr. House is a pussy. He is a pussy here at USMB as Dr. House, and he was a pussy at Hannity as Night Train. He has no balls at all.

maybe he went back to hannity to get the echo chamber opinions he craves :dunno: .

Looks like a lot of them have vanished. Listening, Conservative, Amazed all stopped posting after the election, although a couple of them said they would if Romney lost. So there's that.

It's funny that House Gimp thinks Nate "changed" is prediction. All he did was cite something that is on his page every day ... the chances Romney wins the popular vote but losed the EC.

Romney having a 30% to lose the EC even when he wins the popular vote is TERRIBLE news for him and his supporters.

House Gimp is proving that a drowning man (and I use this term very loosely here) will clutch at a straw.
Keep clutching to the good ship Nate Silver, the last hope of the desperate lib....

I've already shown why your boi hero is off...

"How could the polls be so wrong!", the libs collectively groaned on election night....

It's all over except for your crying tomorrow night...:thup:

It's hilarious that you actually believe that.

Meanwhile, RCP has Obama at +68 and intrade has Obama at a 2-1 favorite.

You really stepped in it after the first debate, House Gimp, and it's all coming back to haunt you.

You're effed now.

Haha

Remember kids, never let your friends mainline koolaid. Take what happened to Dr. House as a lesson to you all.

Keep clutching to the good ship Nate Silver, the last hope of the desperate lib....

"How could the polls be so wrong!", the libs collectively groaned on election night....

You really stepped in it after the first debate, House Gimp, and it's all coming back to haunt you.

You're effed now.

Haha

Remember kids, never let your friends mainline koolaid. Take what happened to Dr. House as a lesson to you all.
Nothing happened to him. He just has no integrity

You're effed now.

Haha

What happened to House wasn't unique. It ran up and down right through the Republican party, from the base to the top of the party. That's what is so stunning. I understand the base believing this stuff but the leaders should have seen what was coming. They drank the Kool-Aid too.

FTR, I liked House. It's too bad he's gone.

Last edited:

You're effed now.

Haha

True dat.

But his lack of integrity can't be blamed for letting himself get played like a fiddle by me. Well, not unless you link the lies he told himself to that.

You're effed now.

Haha

What happened to House wasn't unique. It ran up and down right through the Republican party, from the base to the top of the party. That's what is so stunning. I understand the base believing this stuff but the leaders should have seen what was coming. They drank the Kool-Aid too.

FTR, I liked House. It's too bad he's gone.

I think a lot of Republicans knew they were going to lose and were just putting up a front but yeah it's amazing how many people were legit shocked.

That Karl Rove/Megyn Kelly exchange and her subsequent visit to the back room will live on forever.

The bubble was popped....at least for one night.

Haha

True dat.

But his lack of integrity can't be blamed for letting himself get played like a fiddle by me. Well, not unless you link the lies he told himself to that.

No. They can't be. He made bold predictions and ran his mouth. Nothing wrong with that as long as you pay the piper when it doesn't pan out.

People make bold predictions all the time. I don't necessarily think it was cause house drank the kool aid.

I'd really like to read some informative reply about WHY we should expect the undecideds at this late stage to side with the incumbent given the incumbent's remarkable record of fail?

that photo of Obama and Christie working as a compassionate team in consoling the Sandy victims... pictures are worth a thousand words. bipartisanship displayed for everyone to see.

and you are right... it is my opinion... and the opinion of RealClearPolitics who show the poll of polls moving in Obama's direction and him holding firm or gaining in all the swing state polls he had led in last week... his firewall looks like it will hold, and Mitt will come up JUST SHORT. damn.

LOL.

expat is so spectacularly stupid and silly that he thinks a photo op of two guys doing what should be done in a crisis is THE THING that will "turn" the undecideds into Obama voters.

:lmao:

In expats tiny mind Obama's record of failure suddenly "doesn't matter" he's acting "bi-partisan" in a crisis!!! "Oh Lookie !! Obama's singing Kum-by-a with Chris Christie!!! Aw shucks. let's give the incompetent another chance!!!"

nah, I don't see that scenario happening....:clap2:
Explains why they are acting a little nuttier...

This is what happens when you nominate a horrible candidate and base your entire campaign on lies.

But Obama won in 2008.

The economy sucks. Foreign policy sucks. If the press covered the deaths of US troops in Afghanistan under Obama like they did in Iraq under Bush people would be screaming.
Nate Silver? Who the fuck is he? WHo gives a shit? Other sources put OBama's chance at nil.
As the economy deteriorates Obama's chances deteriorate with it.
:clap2:

thank you Article 15

Election Forecasts - FiveThirtyEight Blog - NYTimes.com

It must suck even more than usual to be a right wing nut about now.

The date stamp on the op is 09-10-2012, 07:01 AM but the date of the article is today.

A glitch with the board?

In any event, I sure as hell hope Nate is right.

He's not. He is entirely derivative.

What the state polls say, he merely regurgitates.

Since they are wrong, so is Nate.
it's the thinking that had me watching so close. Liability's thinking

A Gallup poll shows Romney up by five it's dismissed by the left this poll shows Obama up by five and Romney is doomed interesting how that worked ain't it? If you look at this race honestly you know it is a toss up along with every swing state out there.
one of the few sane and honest cons during the run up to election day.

and with that, the Archies retires for the night. but seriously, Dr. House as NighTrain? :lol:

Explains why they are acting a little nuttier...

This is what happens when you nominate a horrible candidate and base your entire campaign on lies.

But Obama won in 2008.

The economy sucks. Foreign policy sucks. If the press covered the deaths of US troops in Afghanistan under Obama like they did in Iraq under Bush people would be screaming.
Nate Silver? Who the fuck is he? WHo gives a shit? Other sources put OBama's chance at nil.
As the economy deteriorates Obama's chances deteriorate with it.

What happened?

Oh yeah...voter fraud....

I own you.

Forum List

Back