Nate Silver on Trump's polling.

I've thought the same thing.

40-some % love Drumpf.

That means that 60-some % don't.

True that Drumpf is loud. He does make a lot of noise but he's a one-trick-pony and people are already getting sick of his constant lies.

"Quite often, however, the Trump’s-really-got-a-chance! case is rooted almost entirely in polls. If nothing Trump has said so far has harmed his standing with Republicans, the argument goes, why should we expect him to fade later on?

One problem with this is that it’s not enough for Trump to merely avoid fading. Right now, he has 25 to 30 percent of the vote in polls among the roughly 25 percent of Americans who identify as Republican. (That’s something like 6 to 8 percent of the electorate overall, or about the same share of people who think the Apollo moon landings were faked.) As the rest of the field consolidates around him, Trump will need to gain additional support to win the nomination. That might not be easy, since some Trump actions that appeal to a faction of the Republican electorate may alienate the rest of it. Trump’s favorability ratings are middling among Republicans (and awful among the broader electorate)."

Exactly.

Presidential nominees are determined by actual voters going to actual polls during the primaries – not opinion polls.

Trump isn't gonna win shit, and neither is Cruz, too many people hate both of their sleaze, the last election in 12 cost a Billion to win, that fat Orangutan ISN'T gonna blow his fortune on a lost election too many people his narcissist, racist ass, and you can't win a national election when voter turnout is highest with JUST the white vote:eusa_naughty:

But i am glad he's in the race and winning because he's just fucking everything up and going to create chaos and a possible civil war with the rest of the Clowns, in his bitch party..

Clinton kicks both their asses in a blow out, but the nominee will probably be Rubio..

Trump isn't gonna win shit, and neither is Cruz, too many people hate both of their sleaze, the last election in 12 cost a Billion to win, that fat Orangutan ISN'T gonna blow his fortune on a lost election too many people his narcissist, racist ass, and you can't win a national election when voter turnout is highest with JUST the white vote:eusa_naughty:

But i am glad he's in the race and winning because he's just fucking everything up and going to create chaos and a possible civil war with the rest of the Clowns, in his bitch party..

Clinton kicks both their asses in a blow out, but the nominee will probably be Rubio..

Rubio gives the GOP a better chance with Hispanics, but he also has his problems with his immigration stance. And I contend that if Trump does not win the GOP nomination, expect him to run as an Independent. The paper he signed means nothing to the potentially "greatest job creator God ever created." The Guy is a HOOT!

Rubio gives the GOP a better chance with Hispanics, but he also has his problems with his immigration stance. And I contend that if Trump does not win the GOP nomination, expect him to run as an Independent. The paper he signed means nothing to the potentially "greatest job creator God ever created." The Guy is a HOOT!
Although I agree with most of what you say, Rubio has to get by Trump, Carson, Cruz, and Bush, not an easy hill to climb, also he was in the gang of 8 immigration reform, which Cuntservatives won't forgive him for, also Rubio looks nervous at times on the big stage, he would probably fold in a national 1 on 1 debate against Clinton has zero foreign policy experience , I think he is more likely to be a VP..

Get ready break out the popcorn, the Repugnant, Tea Bagger, Goper civil war is coming, LOL..

Forum List

Back