Natallee Holloway body found?

This leaves me to believe that they saw it, but didn't know what they saw, until the photo's like you said were developed. That is when they called and probably told the FBI, "I'm not sure but we were in Aruba and took some pictures and it looks like a body". That is when the ball started to roll on it.
There HAS to be a reason they took the picture. For the most part people don't just snap random pictures, unless they're Rain Man.

It's odd also that this part of the story hasn't been explored. No one's asked them these questions, that I've seen.

A couple from Pennsylvania say they have a photograph taken underwater in Aruba last fall, which looks to be human remains. John and Patti Muldowney believe that the picture could be Natalee Holloway’s corpse.A spokesman for the FBI in Philadelphia, Special Agent Frank Burton Jnr., confirmed that the FBI had received the photograph and says it was passed on to the lead agent in Miami. However the mystery thickens as both the Miami office and the FBI’s legal attaché in Barbados say they have no record of receiving it.
John Muldowney, 78, told a newspaper, “It just seems so strange that the girl never showed up, and here we are right off the shoreline, right where she disappeared, and there’s a body lying there”. For more on this story see FoxNews.com.

remainspic_monster_397x224.jpg

Natalee in what she was wearing on the night last seen below:

060322_holloway_vmed_6p.widec.jpg

To me the body is face down, it looks like at least one arm is behind her back. The shirt on the bones looks to be long sleeves but pattern is close to the inside of Natalee's last know shirt she was wearing. It could be that her body was re-clothed, and or replaced after death.

I created the thread because there was much press over this crime.

Looks like the body is weighed down with a big rock.

I'm pretty sure it's the Virgin Mary.

I saw the same thing on a potato chip:

4-mary-potato-chip.jpg

This leaves me to believe that they saw it, but didn't know what they saw, until the photo's like you said were developed. That is when they called and probably told the FBI, "I'm not sure but we were in Aruba and took some pictures and it looks like a body". That is when the ball started to roll on it.
There HAS to be a reason they took the picture. For the most part people don't just snap random pictures, unless they're Rain Man.

It's odd also that this part of the story hasn't been explored. No one's asked them these questions, that I've seen.
I have no idea they were snorkeling and took many pictures. *shrug* The picture I posted is only a part of that photo that was taken. Look to the right of the photo, you can see some type of fish or eel's tail. Perhaps that is what they took pictures of but was late in snapping it.

Last edited:
Still looks like an optical illusion of the face of a big rock. I doubt if her body would have remained intact under the water

A couple from Pennsylvania say they have a photograph taken underwater in Aruba last fall, which looks to be human remains. John and Patti Muldowney believe that the picture could be Natalee Holloway’s corpse.
I wonder why, if you think you have found what you believe is a human corpse, you only take a so-so picture instead of investigating? Then, you sit on the picture for many months?

I mean, who takes a picture unless they know what it it they're shooting? And if you're not sure, don't you try to find out right then and there?

Just seems odd, perhaps I don't have the whole story of why the picture was taken in the first place. Perhaps it was an accidental one, or part of another one, and they didn't notice it until now? Or, they didn't get that roll of film developed until recently?

Perhaps they didn't know what it was until they were looking at the pictures much later?

Forum List

Back