Nasty Trump's bounce deflating

the female vote is going back to hillary due to her campaign and the media's meaningless platitudes.

Only one thing women like more than seeing a threat defeated; and that is...having no threat at all!!! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

babies and bunny rabbits all round!!!
Well I am female and so are a lot of my online friends and we would not vote for Hillary if she promised the moon.
yes, well if you are female then you know i'm right.
The only women voting for her would be one's like seen spitting out the water on a blistering hot day because it had a Trump label on it. No great loss.
be reasonable rodshi!

you know i have a point. even now you are demonstrating own-gender loyalty instead of rationally analyzing.
No I have a family of tried and true working class Democrats. I am the actual oddball of the bunch.
any of them showed trump favour?

And what about the swing voters?

the female vote is going back to hillary due to her campaign and the media's meaningless platitudes.

Only one thing women like more than seeing a threat defeated; and that is...having no threat at all!!! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

Well I am female and so are a lot of my online friends and we would not vote for Hillary if she promised the moon.
we'll see, the left don't think there are republican women. isn't it funny, nor blacks or hispanics. it is hilarious.
yes but to get trump in we need the swing voters and dem voters. And all the hyper-feminist republican women(which is most of you).

with the size of the non white voting block, if white women are put into and estrogen trance then trump is fucked and you bloody well know it.
dude, I've seen more and more women moving into the trump camp. Don't let the libturds trick you. ask around.
i'm not a dude, and you'll presently see a spike in the hillary polls.

if you call me dude in real life i'll smash your skull.
nope.

dude

The only women voting for her would be one's like seen spitting out the water on a blistering hot day because it had a Trump label on it. No great loss.
be reasonable rodshi!

you know i have a point. even now you are demonstrating own-gender loyalty instead of rationally analyzing.
No I have a family of tried and true working class Democrats. I am the actual oddball of the bunch.

All of them I know are posting for Trump on FB.

be reasonable rodshi!

the ones I know are also doing that.

Are you speaking for all females?
i'm making a generalization in order to predict the polls will presently drift in hillary's favour. if they haven't already.

and unless you are a mangina you bloody well know it.

I think Trump or Gary Johnson will win.

But regardless plenty of women voters aren't voting for Hillary so please don't do that.

look anyone who has seen my posts on this forum knows i've been saying women will vote trump en mass for a long time.

I'm just saying, with enough inanity, she can win a lot over.

AND i predict a spike in her in the polls presently.

be reasonable rodshi!

another of my predictions come true.

i'm making a generalization in order to predict the polls will presently drift in hillary's favour. if they haven't already.

But regardless plenty of women voters aren't voting for Hillary so please don't do that.

look anyone who has seen my posts on this forum knows i've been saying women will vote trump en mass for a long time.

I'm just saying, with enough inanity, she can win a lot over.

AND i predict a spike in her in the polls presently.

I don't think so, none of my friends who are all democrats are voting for her. They are really mad about the Bernie Sanders thing.

I've said my piece and i won't unsay it because of personal attacks and gender bias.

hillary has a very real chance of swinging this back in her favour, if she keeps things light and fluffy.

I've said my piece and i won't unsay it because of personal attacks and gender bias.

hillary has a very real chance of swinging this back in her favour, if she keeps things light and fluffy.
There's an alternative

upload_2016-7-28_16-44-42.png

Women are overwhelmingly going to vote HRC if Comrade Donald does not change his message.

be reasonable rodshi!

Looks like Trump is who they are voting for this round as they had no clue what thieves and liars Clinton's have been.

Women are overwhelmingly going to vote HRC if Comrade Donald does not change his message.
no they won't. but roughly half might. And that might not be enough, because the latinos are a big voting block.

I reckon up to 80% of white males will vote for trump and about 50% of the non-whites excluding latinos.

The political correct society is of no use to men. The wall st control is no use to men (for whom money doesn't grow on trees). And any man that doesn't feel exhilaration at Trump's treatment of female journalists should have the top of his penis chopped off, by law.

and then the white female vote will be roughly 50%. non-white female vote will be 80%

And any woman that doesn't feel exhilaration at Trump's treatment of female journalists WILL have her clitoris chopped off, by SHARIA law.

I'm no good at maths. so I can't work out how much higher the white female vote will have to be than 50% but i'm sure it will have to be considerable, to get Trump in power.

So ladies, get out there and convert those stupid bitches you all know.

no they won't. but roughly half might. And that might not be enough, because the latinos are a big voting block.
Close to 60% will vote for HRC, and that is more than enough. Comrade Donald better change.

I reckon up to 80% of white males will vote for trump and about 50% of the non-whites excluding latinos.

The political correct society is of no use to men. The wall st control is no use to men (for whom money doesn't grow on trees). And any man that doesn't feel exhilaration at Trump's treatment of female journalists should have the top of his penis chopped off, by law.

and then the white female vote will be roughly 50%. non-white female vote will be 80%

And any woman that doesn't feel exhilaration at Trump's treatment of female journalists WILL have her clitoris chopped off, by SHARIA law.

I'm no good at maths. so I can't work out how much higher the white female vote will have to be than 50% but i'm sure it will have to be considerable, to get Trump in power.

So ladies, get out there and convert those stupid bitches you all know.
"I reckon up to 80% of white males will vote for trump and about 50% of the non-whites excluding latinos"

upload_2016-7-29_14-42-45.jpeg

Close to 60% will vote for HRC, and that is more than enough. Comrade Donald better change.
yes, at the moment i agree that it would be 60%

but i disagree about donald. I think he should up the misogyny to ridiculous levels. make it comedy.

Oh yeah you betcha all us females are looking forward to wearing them burka's ***not****

Forum List

Back