Nasty Trump's bounce deflating

It is good to see the far right starting to go "oh no," and "oh no no no".
You must have limited access Jake. WATCH: Crowd loses it when Mike Pence announces Donald Trump
I saw it, so what. The RNC was 7th grade prom to homecoming of Notre Dame DNC.

The betting is 2 to 1 by the experts, Comrade RodISHI.
LOL, irks you to see someone that can actually bring people together doesn't it.
2 to 1 odds against is not bringing people together, princess
The experts have false prophets :biggrin:
Jesus is voting libertarian, comrade RodISHI

The polls right now show clearly that despite the RNC last week that HRC would win today.

Let's see what kind of bounce she gets next week. Betting odds still have better than a 2 to 1 bet.

Election 2016 Clinton Trump Spread
RCP Poll Average 44.7 45.6 Trump +0.9
bg_election_2010_trend_down_gop.gif

Favoribility Ratings -17.2 -21.1 Clinton +3.9
Betting Odds 68.0 32.0
Electoral College Clinton Trump Spread
RCP Electoral Map 202 164 Clinton +38
No Toss Up States 322 216
Battlegrounds
bg_battlegrounds_off.png
bg_battlegrounds_on.png
Clinton Trump Spread
Virginia 42.3 37.0 Clinton +5.3
North Carolina 44.0 42.0 Clinton +2.0
Georgia 41.5 46.0 Trump +4.5
Missouri 37.0 45.3 Trump +8.3
bg_election_2010_trend_up_gop.gif

Colorado 44.6 36.6 Clinton +8.0
Nevada 41.7 43.7 Trump +2.0
Arizona 43.5 43.0 Clinton +0.5
I seriously doubt it....
Comrade Mud, doubt it all you want. The experts are saying 2 to 1.
Experts?

A drip THAT was previously under pressure.

Last edited:
I saw it, so what. The RNC was 7th grade prom to homecoming of Notre Dame DNC.

The betting is 2 to 1 by the experts, Comrade RodISHI.
LOL, irks you to see someone that can actually bring people together doesn't it.
2 to 1 odds against is not bringing people together, princess
The experts have false prophets :biggrin:
Jesus is voting libertarian, comrade RodISHI
Nah, Baal's days are over and truth walks.

The polls right now show clearly that despite the RNC last week that HRC would win today.

Let's see what kind of bounce she gets next week. Betting odds still have better than a 2 to 1 bet.

Betting Odds 68.0 32.0
Battlegrounds
bg_battlegrounds_off.png
bg_battlegrounds_on.png
Clinton Trump Spread

I seriously doubt it....
Experts?

A drip the was under pressure previously.

--LOL

jake has really come unglued today

the sad marxist dupe

--LOL

the female vote is going back to hillary due to her campaign and the media's meaningless platitudes.

Only one thing women like more than seeing a threat defeated; and that is...having no threat at all!!! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

babies and bunny rabbits all round!!!
Well I am female and so are a lot of my online friends and we would not vote for Hillary if she promised the moon.
yes, well if you are female then you know i'm right.

Ah, the far right wing nut comrades are crying today, for they see the future coming. The election will not fail to Trump, hopefully not to Hillary.

the female vote is going back to hillary due to her campaign and the media's meaningless platitudes.

Only one thing women like more than seeing a threat defeated; and that is...having no threat at all!!! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

Are you speaking for all females?
i'm making a generalization in order to predict the polls will presently drift in hillary's favour. if they haven't already.

and unless you are a mangina you bloody well know it.

Well I am female and so are a lot of my online friends and we would not vote for Hillary if she promised the moon.
The only women voting for her would be one's like seen spitting out the water on a blistering hot day because it had a Trump label on it. No great loss.

we'll see, the left don't think there are republican women. isn't it funny, nor blacks or hispanics. it is hilarious.
yes but to get trump in we need the swing voters and dem voters. And all the hyper-feminist republican women(which is most of you).

with the size of the non white voting block, if white women are put into and estrogen trance then trump is fucked and you bloody well know it.

we'll see, the left don't think there are republican women. isn't it funny, nor blacks or hispanics. it is hilarious.
yes but to get trump in we need the swing voters and dem voters. And all the hyper-feminist republican women(which is most of you).

with the size of the non white voting block, if white women are put into and estrogen trance then trump is fucked and you bloody well know it.
My husband's family are Dems and so are a bunch of the females he grew up with. They are in for Trump this round. Even an older aunt that also voted Dem is going Rep this time around.

Last edited:

The only women voting for her would be one's like seen spitting out the water on a blistering hot day because it had a Trump label on it. No great loss.
be reasonable rodshi!

you know i have a point. even now you are demonstrating own-gender loyalty instead of rationally analyzing.

Are you speaking for all females?
i'm making a generalization in order to predict the polls will presently drift in hillary's favour. if they haven't already.

and unless you are a mangina you bloody well know it.

I think Trump or Gary Johnson will win.

But regardless plenty of women voters aren't voting for Hillary so please don't do that.

dude, I've seen more and more women moving into the trump camp. Don't let the libturds trick you. ask around.

dude, I've seen more and more women moving into the trump camp. Don't let the libturds trick you. ask around.

I'm a liberal and I'm not voting for Hillary.

why else are the libturds talking trump so much, they know the hildabeast is behind.

be reasonable rodshi!

you know i have a point. even now you are demonstrating own-gender loyalty instead of rationally analyzing.
No I have a family of tried and true working class Democrats. I am the actual oddball of the bunch.

Betting Odds 68.0 32.0
Battlegrounds
bg_battlegrounds_off.png
bg_battlegrounds_on.png
Clinton Trump Spread

I seriously doubt it....
Face reality Jake.

upload_2016-7-28_16-33-35.png

i'm not a dude, and you'll presently see a spike in the hillary polls.

if you call me dude in real life i'll smash your skull.

My husband family are Dems and so are a bunch of the females he grew up with. They are in for Trump this round. Even an older aunt that also voted Dem is going Rep this time around.
Wise move.

upload_2016-7-28_16-35-15.png

Forum List

Back