Nasty NRA Taunts Parkland Survivors "‘No One Would Know Your Names’ If Classmates Were Alive"

Lewdog

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2016
Williamsburg, KY
What in the fuck is wrong with someone that they would say this? If the NRA doesn't want to continue to look like complete assholes, they need to kick this guy out.

"Colion Noir took a moment to address the recent shooting at a Maryland high school that was cut short by a St. Mary’s County Sheriff’s deputy. Had a similar “good guy with a gun” been present at Marjory Douglas High School, Noir taunted the student organizers, “no one would know your names.”"

NRA TV Taunts Parkland Shooting Survivors Before March For Our Lives

What in the fuck is wrong with someone that they would say this? If the NRA doesn't want to continue to look like complete assholes, they need to kick this guy out.

"Colion Noir took a moment to address the recent shooting at a Maryland high school that was cut short by a St. Mary’s County Sheriff’s deputy. Had a similar “good guy with a gun” been present at Marjory Douglas High School, Noir taunted the student organizers, “no one would know your names.”"

If you criticize Noir, it's cuz you're a racist.

Screenshot_20180325-003844_crop_406x498-304x373.jpg

Had a similar “good guy with a gun” been present at Marjory Douglas High School, Noir taunted the student organizers, “no one would know your names.”"

He has a very good point. We're mourning these students because of a federally mandated gun-free zone that was nothing of the kind.

View attachment 184508

No, I'll criticize him because he is a fucking idiot.

Republicans attacking children.

They've become so consistent, it's really no surprise. Nowadays, if it's Republicans then it's expected.

View attachment 184508

I criticized Obama because he was a fuckin' idiot...but liberals claimed the only reason one could possibly oppose him was racism.

So...there you go...you are obviously a racist.

View attachment 184508

I criticized Obama because he was a fuckin' idiot...but liberals claimed the only reason one could possibly oppose him was racism.

Your logic doesn't make a lick of sense. I have some West Africa in me... so you are a racist by calling me racist. How about that?

View attachment 184508
if you support him, it's because you're an asshole

View attachment 184508

Your logic doesn't make a lick of sense. I have some West Africa in me... so you are a racist by calling me racist. How about that?

Nope, sorry, I'm not criticizing you. And unless you don't look white at all...and that includes white Hispanic (NBC news description of George Zimmerman)...it is racist to criticize a black person, especially a black person in a traditionally white roll, like President of the United States or NRA Spokesperson/Show Host.

I don't make these rules...liberals do. I just try to apply them across the board equitably.

View attachment 184508

Nope, sorry, I'm not criticizing you. And unless you don't look white at all...and that includes white Hispanic (NBC news description of George Zimmerman)...it is racist to criticize a black person, especially a black person in a traditionally white roll, like President of the United States or NRA Spokesperson/Show Host.

I don't make these rules...liberals do. I just try to apply them across the board equitably.

No you're a racist because you like wheat bread. What the hell is wrong with you?

Now on a serious note, how can you defend a guy that attacks victims of a horrific event?

View attachment 184508

Quit talking out of your feathery ass.

Colion Noir to Parkland survivors: If an armed guard had stopped the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School massacre, “your classmates would still be alive, and no one would know your names.”

You don't agree with that statement?

View attachment 184508

No you're a racist because you like wheat bread. What the hell is wrong with you?

Now on a serious note, how can you defend a guy that attacks victims of a horrific event?

Seriously...what the guy said is accurate. There is no stopping bad people from doing bad things by restricting the freedom of law abiding citizens.

This Cruz should have been stopped many times over. Law enforce stopped a mass shooting here in Missouri just a week ago on a lot less than the FBI had on Cruz...do you know the name of a single would be victim or survivor?

Washington district employee sought to purchase more guns, ammo before arrest

Last edited:

Seriously...what the guy said is accurate. There is no stopping bad people from doing bad things by restricting the freedom of law abiding citizens.

This Cruz should have been stopped many times over. Law enforce stopped a mass shooting here in Missouri just a week ago on a lot less than the FBI had on Cruz...do you know the name of a single would be victim or survivor?

...seriously the guy doesn't know shit about what COULD HAVE HAPPENED. If a guy was armed in the school he could have been shot and killed and stopped nothing. No one will ever know. It doesn't make it right for him to attack victims.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
...seriously the guy doesn't know shit about what COULD HAVE HAPPENED. If a guy was armed in the school he could have been shot and killed and stopped nothing. No one will ever know. It doesn't make it right for him to attack victims.

The media used the word "taunts". He's not "attacking" anyone. He made a statement...in my opinion a true statement.

"Taunts" came directly from Media Matters.

NRATV taunts Parkland students over their dead classmates

The media used the word "taunts". He's not "attacking" anyone. He made a statement...in my opinion a true statement.

It IS a taunt. Sometimes you shouldn't say things just because you THINK it is true.

What he is saying is similar to someone telling a woman that got raped that she deserved it because she dressed slutty.

"‘No One Would Know Your Names’ If Classmates Were Alive"
...And everybody would be quite okay with that, including their dead classmates, because, among other things, they'd be alive. Shooting victims don't pursue celebrity by getting themselves shot and killed in a mass shooting. Neither do survivors of shootings seek fame by presenting themselves as a shooter's target. Some psychopaths might thus seek celebrity, but they tend also to be the ones shooting other folks who have no intentions of becoming famous by way of surviving or dying from being shot.

Last edited:

It IS a taunt. Sometimes you shouldn't say things just because you THINK it is true.

What he is saying is similar to someone telling a woman that got raped that she deserved it because she dressed slutty.

I'm not seeing that at all. But I'm not going to convince you and you aren't going to convince me. You trust the media and I do not. I see the media trying to spin something out of nothing because they are in the tank for gun control. They are going to lose...again.

McCaskill is going to lose her Senate seat over gun control, and the six Republican house seats in Missouri will hold, with resistance to liberal gun control being one of the leading campaign topic to hammer Democrats with.

I'm not seeing that at all. But I'm not going to convince you and you aren't going to convince me. You trust the media and I do not. I see the media trying to spin something out of nothing because they are in the tank for gun control. They are going to lose...again.

McCaskill is going to lose her Senate seat over gun control, and the six Republican house seats in Missouri will hold, with resistance to liberal gun control being one of the leading campaign topic to hammer Democrats with.

When Republicans start to see how many 18 year olds have suddenly registered to vote across the country, they will start to change their tune. 18-21 year olds are one of the least represented groups of voters and that soon might change.

Why do you hate black people?

View attachment 184508

Quit talking out of your feathery ass.

Colion Noir to Parkland survivors: If an armed guard had stopped the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School massacre, “your classmates would still be alive, and no one would know your names.”

You don't agree with that statement?

don't be a fuckwit

the implication that the only reason these kids are marching is for name recognition is despicable, and that's what this asshole is saying.

if you're supporting him, you're a despicable asshole too.

Forum List

Back