Nasty conservative tells NAACP to kiss his butt.

Basically this is a lame excuse to justify white people saying XXXXXXX .

Apparently you do not understand so you just say it is a 'lame excuse'. You don't have any other response?

Blacks say XXXXXXX also, oh, wait, it's not XXXXXXX it is XXXXXXX ;)....lol What is the difference? A White can't even say XXXXXXX without a Black saying 'only Blacks can call Blacks XXXXXXX . Give me a break.

Oh, but you will just say that they are not the same. Kind of like what I was refering to using 'Black people' and XXXXXXX right? Except the fact that not everyone can use the word XXXXXXX only Blacks can or should I say only XXXXXXX can ;).

Blacks are allowed to use the word......It is inappropriate for whites

What is so hard about that?

That's really not the point. The issue here is blacks take advantage of a double standard.
They and certain other groups have been classified as protected classes. According to the Left, they can do no wrong. Self hating white liberals have seen to this. Without their support, political correctness and protected classes would not be part of the American lexicon.
The most galling aspect of this is liberal black leaders who scream "racism every 15 minutes or when they want to fleece some company, forget that without the guilt complex white vote, blacks would struggle to obtain political office. Yet, these so-called leaders use Caucasians as a convenient scapegoat. They want it both ways.

Apparently you do not understand so you just say it is a 'lame excuse'. You don't have any other response?

Blacks say XXXXXXX also, oh, wait, it's not XXXXXXX it is XXXXXXX ;)....lol What is the difference? A White can't even say XXXXXXX without a Black saying 'only Blacks can call Blacks XXXXXXX . Give me a break.

Oh, but you will just say that they are not the same. Kind of like what I was refering to using 'Black people' and XXXXXXX right? Except the fact that not everyone can use the word XXXXXXX , only Blacks can or should I say only XXXXXXX can ;).

If Blacks want to get past this 'race' issue they need to stop using it also. They need to stop making a double standard for them and Whites. If they are allowed to use a word then EVERYONE should be allowed to use it. Oh, ya, everyone IS allowed to use it...freedom of speech and all. ;)

And tell me how it is inappropriate for Whites to use it when there were Black slave owners also. And Blacks back then used the word for the same reason Whites did. If it is inappropriate for Whites then it should be inappropriate for Blacks also.

Oh so this thread has become about BLACKS, now, has it?

Why does that not surprise me?

editec, this has become a false flag storm front attempt to take over the OP.

Last edited:
There are Black people and then there are XXXXXXX . XXXXXXX are the ones that are disrespectful to just about everyone that is not of their race. Whoopi is not a XXXXXXX , gangsters are(no matter what race). What Mel said is taken out of context. He was refering to gangsters or a group of men that don't care and do what ever they want, not Black people. ;)

Blacks say XXXXXXX also, oh, wait, it's not ' XXXXXXX ' it is XXXXXXX ;)....lol What is the difference? A White can't even say XXXXXXX without a Black saying 'only Blacks can call Blacks XXXXXXX . Give me a break.

Oh, but you will just say that they are not the same. Kind of like what I was refering to using 'Black people' and '*******' right? Except the fact that not everyone can use the word 'nigga', only Blacks can or should I say only '*******' can ;).

Typical clueless racist..... "But they say it too..."

Oh, but you will just say that they are not the same. Kind of like what I was refering to using 'Black people' and XXXXXXX right? Except the fact that not everyone can use the word XXXXXXX , only Blacks can or should I say only XXXXXXX can ;).

If Blacks want to get past this 'race' issue they need to stop using it also. They need to stop making a double standard for them and Whites. If they are allowed to use a word then EVERYONE should be allowed to use it. Oh, ya, everyone IS allowed to use it...freedom of speech and all. ;)

And tell me how it is inappropriate for Whites to use it when there were Black slave owners also. And Blacks back then used the word for the same reason Whites did. If it is inappropriate for Whites then it should be inappropriate for Blacks also.

Chris Rock said it best on why Blacks can use the "N Word" and whites can't

Two fat girls can joke among themselves and call eachother fat.....but if a skinny girl calls them fat ....Its just plain cruel

Two poor people can joke about how poor they are....but if a rich person jokes about how poor they are....Its just plain cruel

Last edited:
Nope, RW: I disagree with you on this; the word is unacceptable in respectable society. The fact that anyone uses it says much about them.

He didn't call anyone Nazis though...he said they are using tactics that the Nazis used.

Big difference.

Two fat girls can joke among themselves and call eachother fat.....but if a skinny girl calls them fat ....Its just plain cruel

Two poor people can joke about how poor they are....but if a rich person jokes about how poor they are....Its just plain cruel

If a fat girl is fat she can change that, if she don't it is her fault. I do not find it cruel for someone who is not fat to make jokes about fat people because if you are fat it is YOUR fault.

Also same with poor people, if they want to get out of the situation they are in bad enough then they have to work at it. It is their fault if they stay poor so they should not get upset if someone makes jokes about them being poor.

A Black is Black not due to anything they have done. They can not change their color, but they can change the fact that if they don't want others to us a word they should not use it either. If they use it then they should not get upset when others do.

Last edited:

If a fat girl is fat she can change that, if she don't it is her fault. I do not find it cruel for someone who is not fat to make jokes about fat people because if you are fat it is YOUR fault.

Also same with poor people, if they want to get out of the situation they are in bad enough then they have to work at it. It is their fault if they stay poor so they should not get upset if someone makes jokes about them being poor.

A Black is Black not due to anything they have done. They can not change their color, but they can change the fact that if they don't want others to us a word they should not use it either. If they use it then they should not get upset when others do.

What a totally clueless response. You must have been a piece of work while in High School (if you made it that far)

You will do well on this board. Keep up the good work

Forum List

Back