Nassau Cops: PTA Mom, Boy Found Half Naked In Car

WOW! GOOD ONE!

:thup:

:lol:

hey, at least it's legal and not a lesson in pederast behavior every time im busy fucking your mom in the ass.

I'm quite sure it's illegal in Alabama for you and your mommy to play "dress up like a princess and put in the strap-on," Shitgun.

Just a word of advice for when you get back from Thailand, fucker.

It would make it a lot easier if you only posted ONE STUDY AT A TIME. Plus, I have to digest what you posted and actually think about a response, and after 4 hours this morning in the dirt putting a new floor in my boyfriend's house, I must say my thinker hurts.

Also, you still haven't responded to my evisceration of your youth rights article. It's in health.

goddammit.. I realize that I'm a leader of men here and my vocab is both enjoyable and enlightening but come on...

Like I keep saying, go to www.perverted-justice.com and click on the contact link, idiot. :lol:

Get Chris over here right away in his fine vehicle.

4chan-party-van.jpg

and pedobear posts the SAME PIC for the THIRD TIME!

:clap2:

I'm quite sure it's illegal in Alabama for you and your mommy to play "dress up like a princess and put in the strap-on," Shitgun.

Just a word of advice for when you get back from Thailand, fucker.

oh NOW im from Alabama? Is that supposed to cut like your kidnapping knife or something? Indeed, I already bitch slapped you with mention of third world asian countries after you fucked up and used the term Bathhouse, pedobear. Are you telling me that you are so fucking dense that you can't even retort without using my posts like you use barney and friends toys?

and pedobear posts the SAME PIC for the THIRD TIME!

:clap2:

That might be funnier if you had posted anything, fucker. :lol:

Too bad your shitty PBS "data" has been rebutted.

fixed that for you.
that's more than good enough for you, shorteyes.
fuck off

lol, shorteyes. I think you might want to be talking to your friend Shitgun, seeing as how he's got a little thing for Diuretic's daughter.

oh NOW im from Alabama? Is that supposed to cut like your kidnapping knife or something? Indeed, I already bitch slapped you with mention of third world asian countries after you fucked up and used the term Bathhouse, pedobear. Are you telling me that you are so fucking dense that you can't even retort without using my posts like you use barney and friends toys?

"bitch slapped"? You, you pathetic fucker? :lol:

Like I said, perverted fucker, I don't think Diuretic would want you taking his daughter over to Thailand.

Your butt beads will have to stay confined to the family canine instead, moron. :lol:

At first i thought you were referring to the teen group, Hanson.
That to catch a predator show is disgusting. I refuse to watch it. One guy committed suicide because of their ratings grabbing game.

i don't watch it either.
adults attempting to have sex with children sickens me.
so does Hanson, BTW.

Please!! No callous references to animal abuse!!

This thread has deteriorated into a I'm not gay thread by Glock. This is not to say i'm indicating who i think are the pervs here.

awwwww.. how cute.. PEDOBEAR thinks that he's the only person to be posting funny images in this little discourse.. myawwww..

Like I said, pedobear... if you need me to repost the pbs source and then quote your laugh riot rebuttal of an OP ED peice then just say the word.. See if you can make a dicision before you go out and commit any more acts against youthful targets, pedobear. that shit just aint cool.

awwwww.. how cute.. PEDOBEAR thinks that he's the only person to be posting funny images in this little discourse.. myawwww..

Like I said, pedobear... if you need me to repost the pbs source and then quote your laugh riot rebuttal of an OP ED peice then just say the word.. See if you can make a dicision before you go out and commit any more acts against youthful targets, pedobear. that shit just aint cool.

Moron...your pathetic little "source" had gaping methodological errors that were exposed...I mean seriously, they were wider than your grandmother's vag, even after you stuck your head up there.

Moron...your pathetic little "source" had gaping methodological errors that were exposed...I mean seriously, they were wider than your grandmother's vag, even after you stuck your head up there.

HA!

yea, pedobear.. As if no one can read YOUR fucking link and see the less than 100 fucking people your author seems to think validates broad, general application to everyone else, stupid.. Indeed, tell me MORE about poor methodology, CHESTER!

and, again, no one wants to hear you talking about vaginas, you sick pederast fuck.

HA!

yea, pedobear.. As if no one can read YOUR fucking link and see the less than 100 fucking people your author seems to think validates broad, general application to everyone else, stupid.. Indeed, tell me MORE about poor methodology, CHESTER!

and, again, no one wants to hear you talking about vaginas, you sick pederast fuck.

Stupid moron, one of Jay Giedd's little studies used eighteen people.

Fucking idiot. :lol:

Stupid moron, one of Jay Giedd's little studies used eighteen people.

Fucking idiot. :lol:

As opposed to how many were in the sample of the bullshit YOU post as evidence, pedo? Come on, pussy.. POST THAT little bit of info, you sick fuck.

As opposed to how many were in the sample of the bullshit YOU post as evidence, pedo? Come on, pussy.. POST THAT little bit of info, you sick fuck.

Moron, I posted four separate studies that reached the same conclusions.

Your primitive little sample is a piece of shit, and you're the pedo, fucker.

Moron, I posted four separate studies that reached the same conclusions.

Your primitive little sample is a piece of shit, and you're the pedo, fucker.

then you sholdn't have any problem POSTING THE FUCKING AMOUNT IN EACH SAMPLE THEN, eh you sick fuck? Come on...

heeeere kitty kitty kitty.

The abstracts are right fucking there, idiot. Click on the goddamn links.

Where's your response to the ACTUAL CRITIQUE of YOUR STUDIES?!

come on, puss.. don't balk NOW! if those numbers are in the fucking abstract the THEY MUST BE WITHIN YOUR FUCKING REACH TO POST.

lets see em, sicko.

Forum List

Back