Nassau Cops: PTA Mom, Boy Found Half Naked In Car

You sad piece of shit...I amost feel sorry for your pathetic ass at this point. :lol:
Your piece of shit "study" gets rebutted by a piece in Scientific American Mind by the former editor-in-chief of Psychology Today, and the op-ed piece from a sociologist who's devoted years of study to the issue, and your pathetic little ass is still trying to pretend that you've got a FUCKING LEG TO STAND ON?!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
how-about-a-nice-cup-of-shut-the-fu.jpg

Hey, don't feel sad for me, bukko.. YOU are the sad little fuck that is being pegged down by your stupid opinion regarding kids having sex with 44 year olds.

Enjoy!

:cool:

Hey, don't feel sad for me, bukko.. YOU are the sad little fuck that is being pegged down by your stupid opinion regarding kids having sex with 44 year olds.

Enjoy!

Pathetic moron. All your idiocy has been and will be kicked to the curb like the pathetic pile of shit that it is. :lol:

Hey, DUDE.. this is the fucking internet. There is no shortage of OPINION EDITORIALS!

:lol:

:rofl:

fucking christ.. hows that usmb forum reputation coming along? Gathering much support for your retarded fucking posts?

when I first read this I thought you said "OPINION EPIDURALS" :eek::lol:

Pathetic moron. All your idiocy has been and will be kicked to the curb like the pathetic pile of shit that it is. :lol:

yea dude.. CLEARLY thats the case with all the people leaping over themselves to support your retarded fucking opinion!

now go tell mommy that there is an adult bully picking on you on the interwebs..

yea dude.. CLEARLY thats the case with all the people leaping over themselves to support your retarded fucking opinion!

now go tell mommy that there is an adult bully picking on you on the interwebs..

What a fucking joke you are, moron.

Go tell Mommy that it's the top of the hour...dildo insertion time.

I wonder what kind of shock therapy would make someone respond to my pregnancy post. :confused:

I'll be going back to that thread. I have a bone to pick with the ones who want to hold pregnant women captive to harvest their fetus live and put them up on the adoption block.

I wonder what kind of shock therapy would make someone respond to my pregnancy post. :confused:

It would make it a lot easier if you only posted ONE STUDY AT A TIME. Plus, I have to digest what you posted and actually think about a response, and after 4 hours this morning in the dirt putting a new floor in my boyfriend's house, I must say my thinker hurts.

Also, you still haven't responded to my evisceration of your youth rights article. It's in health.

It would make it a lot easier if you only posted ONE STUDY AT A TIME. Plus, I have to digest what you posted and actually think about a response, and after 4 hours this morning in the dirt putting a new floor in my boyfriend's house, I must say my thinker hurts.

Also, you still haven't responded to my evisceration of your youth rights article. It's in health.

What "health"? What?

Yes, of course. Anyone advocating that adolescents be treated as adults, as they are biologically and mentally, must be a member of a homosexual pedophile organization attracted to prepubescent children.

The definition of "pedophilia" has already been very clearly stated for you. It is a prolonged sexual attraction to prepubescent children, not to adolescents.

chris hansen called.
he said they're ready for your close up.
don't forget your toothbrush and soap-on-a-rope.
good luck.

The Hansen Files: 'To Catch a Predator' - The Hansen Files with Chris Hansen - MSNBC.com

What a fucking joke you are, moron.
Go tell Mommy that it's the top of the hour...dildo insertion time.

WOW! GOOD ONE!

:thup:

hey, at least it's legal and not a lesson in pederast behavior every time im busy fucking your mom in the ass.

Forum List

Back