NASCAR goes 'Green'

The effort to force Americans to drive electric cars is still going on
LOL. The only one forcing electric vehicles to be developed and purchased is consumer demand
Literally no maintenance and the have hard accelerating torque, 2.6 sec to 60mph is supercar acceleration
I love IC motors, but they're so antiquated. Newer electrics can destroy a gas powered car off the line

Once they solve the energy density problem for EV's, the ICE's will eat nothing but EV dust. And you will see EV's on the track, racing.

[ame=[MEDIA=youtube]7rVTIpS5zb4[/MEDIA] Zombie electric car - Run 2: 10.400 @ 117.21 - PIR 2010/07/30 - YouTube[/ame]

And this old Datsun is street legal, and has been driven from Portland to SIR under it's own power.
LOL

I can't wait to see the charging stations in the pits where it takes an hour and a half to recharge the worthless batteries.

My son that lives in Atlanta bought a stupid Tesla mostly because it was a status symbol in his affluent neighborhood. He drove it to South Carolina to attend a football game. At one recharging station it took him an hour and half to recharge the stupid thing. 45 minutes most places. The 10 minute recharging that Tesla advertises is a myth,

NASCAR became a shit organization when it banned Confederate flags from the events and tried to go woke.

They will find out "go woke, go broke" just like everybody else.

LOL. The only one forcing electric vehicles to be developed and purchased is consumer demand
A few hippies on the east and west coast do not represent most consumers

If they did the autocrates would not have to pass laws prohibiting the manufacture and sale of internal combustion autos

Forum List

Back