NASCAR admits the obvious and does something about it

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
THEY realize that we only have one planet.

NASCAR Green NASCAR Green
ABOUT NASCAR GREEN

Since its inception in 2008, NASCAR Green has become one of the most innovative and holistic environmental awareness platforms in the country. NASCAR and the industry have been on a joint mission to reduce the sport’s environmental footprint by championing sustainable behavior to millions of fans. NASCAR has the three largest sustainability programs in sports: renewable energy, recycling, clean air:

NASCAR could only proved itself green if eliminated all fossil-fueled racing and, indeed, anything using electricity. Instead, wind-up mechanisms ONLY. Wound by people (preferably liberals if you could get some to work). No animals to be forced to slave for human amusement.

Get with the program, NASCAR, or have it either legislated upon you or diktated by Our Kenyan Emperor!

NASCAR could only proved itself green if eliminated all fossil-fueled racing and, indeed, anything using electricity. Instead, wind-up mechanisms ONLY. Wound by people (preferably liberals if you could get some to work). No animals to be forced to slave for human amusement.

Get with the program, NASCAR, or have it either legislated upon you or diktated by Our Kenyan Emperor!
link? k thanks

Reminds me of those happy dancing elephants in the GE commercials.. GE is so green, the FEDS waived all taxes for selling dishwashers. PAYS to APPEAR green... Arent gonna be more NASCAR fans because the hot dogs are solar broiled. This is "leave us alone" protection from political interference.

ABOUT NASCAR GREEN

Since its inception in 2008, NASCAR Green has become one of the most innovative and holistic environmental awareness platforms in the country. NASCAR and the industry have been on a joint mission to reduce the sport’s environmental footprint by championing sustainable behavior to millions of fans. NASCAR has the three largest sustainability programs in sports: renewable energy, recycling, clean air:

And lookey here, the progressive falls for it again! Form over substance. This is called propaganda to keep dimwits like you off their backs. F1 does it too.

ABOUT NASCAR GREEN

And lookey here, the progressive falls for it again! Form over substance. This is called propaganda to keep dimwits like you off their backs. F1 does it too.

Kind of reminds me of the protection racket of the 1920's and 30's where the Mom and Pop stores pay the thugs for not coming in and breaking up the place.

The mafia accepting mentality of the left is stunning ignorance isn't it..

no link to prove theres no impact from their Green initiative? Come on deniers. Thats debating 101. Pretty sad display :(

NEXT!!!

Last edited:
no link to prove theres no impact from their Green initiative? Come on deniers. Thats debating 101. Pretty sad display :(

NEXT!!!

How about showing there IS one.

Funny how carbon emissions slips its mind.
People with any significant knowledge of chemistry and physics can comprehend the fact that CO2 is not an emission, period. Let alone an emission created by stock car racing.

I have some knowledge of chemistry and physics. Why do you believe "CO2 is not an emission"?
Calling it an "emmission" implies that it is a harmful pollutant in this particular context. That ridiculous BS is a superstitious cult belief, not a credible scientific theory. Therefore it's bunk.

Anyone who actually believes that Henny Penny sky is falling global warming doomsday crap is a fucking idiot.

People with any significant knowledge of chemistry and physics can comprehend the fact that CO2 is not an emission, period. Let alone an emission created by stock car racing.

I have some knowledge of chemistry and physics. Why do you believe "CO2 is not an emission"?

Could have fooled us. All you post is the same regurgitated silliness that has been debunked many, many times before. But, feel free to demonstrate how the NASCAR program is going to reduce CO2 "emissions".

Could have fooled us. All you post is the same regurgitated silliness that has been debunked many, many times before. But, feel free to demonstrate how the NASCAR program is going to reduce CO2 "emissions".

Can you not read?

I am waiting for Muhammad to explain why his knowledge of chemistry and physics leads him to say that "CO2 is not an emission". If you know his mind on these matters, feel free to answer for him. I can't imagine it could be any worse... y'know?

Forum List

Back