NASA: Unprecedented melting of Greenland's ice sheet

Every year, Greenland's ice thickens. Every year since at least 400k years ago...
the ice then pushes out over water and breaks off in the form of icebergs, which oh by the way are

STILL FROZEN

My
grace2.jpg

fucking
Greenland_Mass_Balance.gif

god
Greenlandicelosses.jpg

are
fig3.3-tedesco.jpg

you
g-fig5.19.jpg

STUPID

Attachments

• upload_2016-8-11_19-23-33.jpeg
    upload_2016-8-11_19-23-33.jpeg
    8.5 KB · Views: 127
Warmer Handbook:

14. When a skeptic tells too much truth, bury his rear in an avalanche of fudge charts and call him names.

SHOW US LIQUID WATER ON GREENLAND OR STFU

PARROTING more warmer BS is not the same as a photo or video of LIQUID WATER on Greenland....

PARROTING more warmer BS is not the same as a photo or video of LIQUID WATER on Greenland....
I'm not parroting anything. I posted a study that shows an alternate reason for the melting. Geothermal melt does exist and has nothing to do with co2. Read past the title.

If you wish to contend that geothermal heating is the SOLE reason for Greenland's increasing melt rate, you've left a few gaps unplugged.

Greenland is melting

You are just completely full of @@@@.

Every year, Greenland's ice thickens. Every year since at least 400k years ago...

the ice then pushes out over water and breaks off in the form of icebergs, which oh by the way are

STILL FROZEN
actually thats what used to happen.

now in the last 10 years theres more ice melting on top of the greenland glacires acceerating melting every year more and more and more

The FRAUD has so much money that it is easy to PhotoShop whatever. The water on the first photo is swimming pool blue colored water. Water from ice is clear. Nice try...

now in the last 10 years theres more ice melting on top of the greenland glacires acceerating melting every year more and more and more

If you can parrot it, it MUST be true, since you are the birdbrain doing the parroting, and "you" can't be "wrong" because you are PC, left wing, vote for the Dems, and hence are just wonderful and SMART too...

ok im lost. how can people do this ?

why do you want the truth denied ?

whats you agenda ?

i dont get it, even if you make a billion dollars a year of destroying the climate, you will die too.

don t get you, are you just pure evil ?

just to make it clear i don t fucking care about the climate catastrophe.

i don t have children.

i think its going to be funny to see you dying when the sealevels rise enough to destroy the food supply, im rich enough to sit aside and watch the children of yours starve

Your side has NOTHING but the deliberate misinterpretation of the URBAN HEAT SINK EFFECT on the SURFACE GROUND TEMPERATURE SERIES, the only series showing any warming at all in the raw data. Your side FUDGED highly correlated satellite and balloon data showing NO WARMING in the atmosphere, and did the same for ocean temps. Your side was BUSTED in Court in 2007 for LYING about Antarctic ice, which has been growing all throughout the FRAUD. When BUSTED LYING, your side was TOO CHICKEN to appeal.

That's 90% of Earth ice on Antarctica adding at least 80 billion tons of ice per year.

And your side says "the ice is melting..." NO IT IS NOT said the COURT

And your side says "sea level is rising" = which requires a NET ICE MELT to achieve, which your side doesn't have with well more than 90% of Earth ice growing.

What does your side do to show a BS "ocean rise" when there isn't one?

It CHERRY PICKS islands on the lip of the Pacific Ring of Fire, and fails to notice the Pacific Ring of Fire while claiming "ocean rise" is sinking three island chains... and precisely NOTHING ELSE...

YOU are a FUCKING MORON.

YOU HATE THE ENVIRONMENT

YOU WANT TENS OF BILLIONS OF TAXDOLLARS TO GO TO FUDGEBAKING LIAR WHO DO NOTHING TO HELP THE ACTUAL ENVIRONMENT

its not like the plebs can change anything, just promis a politican a place in the boat and he ll do anything

and this screaming moron is just another pleb starving

why do these plebs denie the truth ? i mean it will kill them...first

don t get stupid

just don t understand moronics

if your arguments have been proven wrong everytime someone trys scientific methods to verify if its true or false, why do you belive the lie ? do not understand how thats possible.

i do not understand how someone could possible belive that up is down.

well i do know that the usa lets their insane people run around free, in fact they like to elect crazy people into gouvernement offices, see trump.

they allso like insane people to buy assault rifles and kill americans randomly

basicly everyUSA citizen is insane, no other explenation is possible

ok the majority of USA citizens is insane

Let's see if this parrot can answer the first question of Earth Climate Change:

Why does one Earth polar circle, the Antarctic, have 9 times the ice of the other, the Arctic??

Because you're the stupidest piece of shit that has ever come across this board?

Could it possibly be because there's land at one end and none at the other? Could it possibly be that a 32 degree ocean might get less ice build up than a -40 degree mountain range?

The FRAUD has so much money that it is easy to PhotoShop whatever. The water on the first photo is swimming pool blue colored water. Water from ice is clear. Nice try...
Now you lying little pissant, there are a whole bunch of pictures of the water on the ice. What the truth is is that you cannot face the fact that you absolutely know nothing.

But, you simply don't count in the scheme of things. To anyone other than those like you, you have proven yourself to be worthless as a source of information.

Forum List

Back