NASA: "Sea levels are FALLING!!"

Such photos exist showing coastal landmarks all over the earth with the same minuscule change over time

Poor SSDD, not smart enough to understand that his photos are meaningless, due to low resolution, lack of tidal state information, and lack of information on other land changes. But then, that kind of crap is all he has, and he can't be honest, so he has to use the crap.

His graphs? Nobody can ever figure out what he's babbling out. Most of them actually show the accelerating sea level rise. He's just rage-weeping now, tossing out every crazy thing he reads off of some kook website, hoping to bury the issue in a mountain of weepy fraud.

It doesn't work. We just ignore his fraud. The gauges and satellites show accelerating sea level rise. Hence, there is accelerating sea level rise. To deny something that simple and obvious, you have to go full metal conspiracy retard, which is what SSDD is doing.

lol.......the bitter tone screams, "Shit......my stuff is getting pwnd!!":2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

More bad news for the climate crusader k00ks.........and by the way........are these people the biggest suckers walking the planet or what?

"NASA satellite sea level observations for the past 24 years show that – on average – sea levels have been rising 3.4 millimeters per year. That’s 0.134 inches, about the thickness of a dime and a nickel stacked together, per year."

But when you focus in on 2016 and 2017, you get a different picture..........closeup screen shot of sea levels from Jan 2016 to March 2017. This clearly shows the decline."

https://www.iceagenow.info/sea-levels-are-falling/

:oops-28::popcorn::oops-28::popcorn:

Ca . .Could it, ah, be that sea levels FLUCTUATE over time, somethings going UP, sometimes going down, and has NOTHING to do with "climate change? Could....Could it be that the Climate whack-jobs ignore this fact and focus only on the data which supports their false allegations that we are just a few years from the end of the world? Doom and Gloom if we don't sell our Souls? Why does that sound a little like if we don't vote for Hillary, worlds will collide? Ya know, if you allow me to only pick the data I want, I can make a pretty good case for the Moon being made out of Swiss Cheese! :D

The first mistake you're making is thinking 1 year matters. Look at 2011, 2008 for example.

Your first mistake is not being able to distinguish between what is science, and what is pseudoscience and therefore accepting blatant data manipulation as truth. Again, accepting such bullshit is the hallmark of a top shelf, first class dupe....one who is stupid...a good indication of that is the fact that old rocks thanked you...getting thanks from that old liberal whore is a pretty good indication that you have been a good little useful idiot and passed along blatant bullshit as if it were the truth.

Here goob....I have provided all this data before, but I will gladly do it again....

Luckily, old data is still hanging around to be found to bring the fraud of the climate science modern climate science community into high relief. This is the sea level increase between 1880 and 1980 shown by NASA. The graph shows an increase of just over 3 inches of sea level increase between 1880 and 1980....NOTE the sharp decrease in the rate of increase after 1950.

ScreenHunter_2132-May.-31-12.25.jpg

You can't really scare people with a 3 inch sea level increase over a 100 year period so the frauds in climate science increased the figure to 6 inches per century with nothing more than adjustments.... NOTE the completely FAKE acceleration after 1950.

Trends_in_global_average_absolute_sea_level_1870-2008_US_EPA-1.png

Here is the original sea level rise chart and the new "improved" chart overlaid on the same time scale...the data manipulation is blatantly obvious...tell me, are you smart enough to detect it?

CGWXcXUU8AABZ5w.png

Then in 2004, the University of Colorado showed 2.8 mm per year rate of sea level increase. They used data from Jason and TOPEX satellites.

ScreenHunter_10644-Oct.-03-11.07.gif

2.8 mm per year? Not very scary...even to alarmists so again, the data is heavily massaged using inappropriate, and completely fraudulent methods to achieve a 3.3mm per year rate of increase. A global isostatic adjustment was applied which is blatantly fraudulent in the context of sea level increase. Such adjustments are correct in the context of calculating ocean depth as the sea floor sinks and have absolutely no relationship to measuring sea level by satellites. Here is what the adjustments look like...I see you warmers posting this graph as "evidence" of sea level increase all the time...what a laugh....Look familiar?

sl_ns_global-2.png

Here is the actual data from the Jason and TOPEX satellites overlaid with the new "improved" heavily and fraudulently manipulated data over the same time scale.

AnimationImage86.png

So some numbers got a massage and a picture was painted to give the appearance of imminent disaster. Shit happens...right? But when the "spokes agency" for modern climate science repeats the fraud as truth....we have real evidence of deliberate data corruption with the intent to deceive regarding climate change. In 1990 the IPCC said:

paintimage85.png

Then in 2013 using blatantly massaged data and obviously fraudulent graphs, the IPCC said exactly the opposite of what they said in 1990. climate science is populated with liars science rocks...to bad you are to stupid to bother to find out...and even more sadly...even after you see the evidence, you are to stupid to alter your position.....the people who altered those graphs are guilty of malfeasance, and deliberate fraud for no other reason than to gain political power. They have damaged the reputation of science so deeply that it will take many many decades after this circus is over to restore the trust in science that you climate wackos have destroyed for political reasons...and people like you simply gobble it up without question and then repeat it every chance you get like good little useful idiots.

Here...since it is clear that despite your screen name, you don't have the first clue when it comes to science, maybe some very simple pictures will penetrate that extremely dense cranium of yours.

Here...the old fort in Saint Augustine florida...note the original sea walls are still there...sea walls that were put in place in between 1692 and 1695...

WTintroFort.jpg

Here is a photo circa 1950...

7157898184_e942497289_z.jpg

Circa 1933

Castillo+de+San+Marcos.jpg

Circa 1902

5ca3711670135569050be8d7be6b92b8.jpg

Such photos exist showing coastal landmarks all over the earth with the same minuscule change over time....so again...where is this catastrophic sea level rise that you and yours claim is happening right now?
Silly fucking ass, your dumb pictures only prove what a stupid ass you are. The daily tides at present exceed the sea level rise in the last century. Since not one of your pictures addresses the tide at the time it was taken, the pictures are meaningless.

More bad news for the climate crusader k00ks.........and by the way........are these people the biggest suckers walking the planet or what?

"NASA satellite sea level observations for the past 24 years show that – on average – sea levels have been rising 3.4 millimeters per year. That’s 0.134 inches, about the thickness of a dime and a nickel stacked together, per year."

But when you focus in on 2016 and 2017, you get a different picture..........closeup screen shot of sea levels from Jan 2016 to March 2017. This clearly shows the decline."

Ca . .Could it, ah, be that sea levels FLUCTUATE over time, somethings going UP, sometimes going down, and has NOTHING to do with "climate change? Could....Could it be that the Climate whack-jobs ignore this fact and focus only on the data which supports their false allegations that we are just a few years from the end of the world? Doom and Gloom if we don't sell our Souls? Why does that sound a little like if we don't vote for Hillary, worlds will collide? Ya know, if you allow me to only pick the data I want, I can make a pretty good case for the Moon being made out of Swiss Cheese! :D
What the hell are you trying to say with that babble? God, they just keep making dumber 'Conservatives' every day.

What the hell are you trying to say with that babble? God, they just keep making dumber 'Conservatives' every day.

Pretty good. You can't get the meaning of an obvious, simple point and you call me dumb.

Old rocks,

I fear for the future of this country as these conservatives will take us back to the stone age if they have their way. They're insane.

Old rocks,
I fear for the future of this country as these conservatives will take us back to the stone age if they have their way. They're insane.

Old rocks, I fear for the future of this country as these conservatives will take us back to the stone age if they have their way. They're insane.

BETTER GET USED TO IT, SUCKA!!!

I don't know about any Stone Age, but we will at least take us back to the Moderate Constitutionalist Republic our Founders designed and intended for America!!!

If THAT is the 'Stone Age' to you, better go find another country to live in quick.

lodk1.jpg

Pretty good. You can't get the meaning of an obvious, simple point and you call me dumb.
Ca . .Could it, ah, be that sea levels FLUCTUATE over time, somethings going UP, sometimes going down, and has NOTHING to do with "climate change?

Or could it be that the measured increase in heat and expansion of water due to that heat is a factor? Or could it be that the measured recession of the alpine glaciers have put enough water in the oceans to be a factor? Or that the melting of Greenland's glaciers, also measured, is also a factor? There is ample evidence for all of this, there is none for your feeble hypothesis.

Could it be that the Climate whack-jobs ignore this fact and focus only on the data which supports their false allegations that we are just a few years from the end of the world?

Could it be that you are the lying whack job? I know of no reputable scientists that are predicting the end of the world. What they are predicting is that we are creating a much more difficult world for our descendants.

Why does that sound a little like if we don't vote for Hillary, worlds will collide?

What the hell does Hillary have to do with anything that we discussing? And what position is Hillary currently running for?

Ya know, if you allow me to only pick the data I want, I can make a pretty good case for the Moon being made out of Swiss Cheese! :D

Ya know, if you presented any data at all to support your stupidity and ignorance, it would at least give something to reply to. As is, all you do is flap yap, and demonstrate your willful ignorance.

Old rocks,

Old rocks, I fear for the future of this country as these conservatives will take us back to the stone age if they have their way. They're insane.

BETTER GET USED TO IT, SUCKA!!!

I don't know about any Stone Age, but we will at least take us back to the Moderate Constitutionalist Republic our Founders designed and intended for America!!!

If THAT is the 'Stone Age' to you, better go find another country to live in quick.

View attachment 147888
Cocksuck, I have been a citizen of this nation for over 73 years, and my dd214 states Honorable. I am still a working millwright in a steel mill, cracking 100k for the last 11 years out of 12. You go live in another country, this nation is more mine than yours.

Sea levels falling for a few years does not buck the longer trend of rising sea levels. Just as it didn't in the past. This is "noisy data", it doesn't fall on a nice, straight line.

Forum List

Back