The Sad State of Peer Review..

Billy_Bob

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2014
Top Of The Great Divide
A clearly, very bad, spoof paper was presented for publication to 9 respected science journals.. 5 of them accepted the paper and four published it.. It was total garbage..

Predatory Journals Hit By ‘Star Wars’ Sting

I am still in awe of the ingenuity and creativeness of the writer but it still only took me about 2 minuets to call it garbage.. And I even like Star Wars.. This shows just how totally corrupted and useless the state of our peer review system is...

Last edited:
Unfortunately for scieince, and us, "science" has reached a place where actual evidence is no longer a requisite. It would seem that mind experiments are good enough to actually be called science now rather than what they are...which is simply musing.

A clearly, very bad, spoof paper was presented for publication to 9 respected science journals.. 5 of them accepted the paper and four published it.. It was total garbage..

I am still in awe of the ingenuity and creativeness of the writer but it still only took me about 2 minuets to call it garbage.. And I even like Star Wars.. This shows just how totally corrupted and useless the state of our peer review system is...
It started out with absurd grammar. If there were such a word as "midichloria," it would be plural with its singular "midichlorium" or "midichlorion." as in "bacterium" or "criterion." The more you educate yourself, the more jokes you get.

well, if "neuroskeptic" said so

Forum List

Back