NASA caught fudging temperature data.......AGAIN!

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
What a bung of know nothing asses pulling shit from their asses. 116 in Portland, Oregon. 121 in British Columbia. Sure, assholes, just normal weather. Huge fires every summer on every continent now. Just normal. Oh well, all of you will be experiencing the changing climate one way or another soon.

What a bung of know nothing asses pulling shit from their asses. 116 in Portland, Oregon. 121 in British Columbia. Sure, assholes, just normal weather. Huge fires every summer on every continent now. Just normal. Oh well, all of you will be experiencing the changing climate one way or another soon.
it got hotter is your claim? Why isn't it that hot in Chicago? Same CO2

it got hotter is your claim? Why isn't it that hot in Chicago? Same CO2
Chicago may be your whole world, it is not the whole world for the rest of us. And 116 is damned hot for Portland, Oregon. In fact, the temperatures that week were damned hot from the Mexican border to the Arctic shore. And our snow has been coming later and melting sooner every decade of my life. Sad that you choose to be stupid.

Chicago may be your whole world, it is not the whole world for the rest of us. And 116 is damned hot for Portland, Oregon. In fact, the temperatures that week were damned hot from the Mexican border to the Arctic shore. And our snow has been coming later and melting sooner every decade of my life. Sad that you choose to be stupid.

Oh......okay......so now climate change is solely determined by what the temperatures are in Oregon!

Well here in New York, summers for the past five years have been ridiculously cool. Low-mid 80's for most of the summer.....90's are rare. Too, in the old days, we would consistently see several days of 100 degree temps here........not anymore. But I forgot........New York doesnt count. :eusa_dance: :eusa_dance:

Lets face it.........the climate obsessed are just not serious people.

Just a quick bump on this thread in case anybody missed it. Sure wasn't popular with the climate nutters who can't see news like this fall off page 1 of this forum fast enough.

Forum List

Back