NOAA caught fudging data AGAIN!!!

How could they fuck with the data since they're the ones that make it possible in the first place?

They maintain the datase
They Construct the network that makes it possible

That is called calibrating the data idiot/.

The sick reality of conservatives is you simply don't believe in collecting or debating the data at all. you're a bunch of fucking animals.
That's what makes it possible for them to fudge the data, Nimrod. Who else is in a better position to fudge it?

How could they fuck with the data since they're the ones that make it possible in the first place?

They maintain the datase

The sick reality of conservatives is you simply don't believe in collecting or debating the data at all. you're a bunch of fucking animals.
That's what makes it possible for them to fudge the data, Nimrod. Who else is in a better position to fudge it?

You have absolutely no reason to believe any data has been fudged.

They maintain the datase

Normally you calibrate something to a known and unchanging source. If anything, calibrations should be toward the lower end, as city heat sinks have skewed data in that direction. Care to scientifically argue that in the other direction? :auiqs.jpg:

They maintain the datase

Normally you calibrate something to a known and unchanging source. If anything, calibrations should be toward the lower end, as city heat sinks have skewed data in that direction. Care to scientifically argue that in the other direction? :auiqs.jpg:
Wow!!!! Have you forwarded this important information to the global scientific community??? Imagine their embarrassment, when they find they have been outsmarted by an internet cackler with no experience or education in any of their fields of work!

Wow!!!! Have you forwarded this important information to the global scientific community??? Imagine their embarrassment, when they find they have been outsmarted by an internet cackler with no experience or education in any of their fields of work!

Heat Islands | US EPA

The EPA seems to understand them, why are you so clueless moron?
Seems to understand what? What are you crybabying about this time?

Your inability to grasp concepts is only exceeded by your consistent use of elementary school debate skills.
I am not debating anything, goofball. And neither are you. You are an uneducated slob, cackling and dancing and prancing on a message board. You are not actually presenting a challenge to any accepted theories.

Your inability to grasp concepts is only exceeded by your consistent use of elementary school debate skills.
I am not debating anything, goofball. And neither are you. You are an uneducated slob, cackling and dancing and prancing on a message board. You are not actually presenting a challenge to any accepted theories.

We are discussing data tampering by supposed scientists. You are the one trolling.

We are discussing data tampering by supposed scientists. You are the one trolling.
No, you are discussing the unfounded opinion of a non scientist blogger. Which, I gotta say, is pretty hilarious.

No credible scientist should be accepting a 3.1 average annual temperature adjustment. That would fall outside a standard deviation by quite a bit.

No credible scientist should be accepting a 3.1 average annual temperature adjustment. That would fall outside a standard deviation by quite a bit.
Wow! Have you forwarded this to credible scientists??????? Imagine their embarrassment!

Have you stopped to consider that maybe you dont know what the hell you are talking about?

Looks like two standard deviations, so most serious science minded folks would consider this poor science.

Hey man.....you see it every day. No matter how much the fact is black and white, the progressive will boldly deny it as if it never existed. We live in a very different world than even 10 years ago.......and the reason is, they just go on this assumption that the reader isn't going to check the facts or is just predisposed to believe them. On some level, its fascinating.........you can tell them it is a fact that Kiera Knightly is flat chested and they will say, "What are you talking about you idiot.........she's clearly big boobed!!":113:

The author, Paul Homewood, is a retired accountant without a whit of education or experience in any of these fields

Climate Science has a bad habit of not using outside expertise in areas such as statistics. Or bookkeeping, remember the Harry_read_me files from climategate?

Now you are dismissing a talented amateur who is pointing out simple discrepancies, backed up with publically available data. And trying to trash his reputation instead of evaluating the serious concerns he has brought to light.

The adjustments are roughly 3F for 70 years. The adjustments make up all of the claimed warming in the US.

The TOBS adjustment is supposedly less than 1F. UHI adjustments are net neutral. That leaves homogenization and infilling for the other 2F. Are you OK with that? I find it disturbing that the actual measured temperatures for individual stations show very little warming but the averaged, adjusted and homogenized readings for composite areas somehow show a large amount of warming for monthly and annual averages.

Now you are dismissing a talented amateur who is pointing out simple discrepancies, backed up with publically available data.
Correct, I am, and he should be dismissed. He has no education or experience in those fields. He has no published work in those fields. So, yes, I am dismissing the 90 pound weakling who claims he can beat Michael Jordan in one-on-one. He is free to publish his work in a peer reviewed journal. I wonder why he doesn't?

Haha, just kidding...no I don't.

Shhhhhhhh....

You will expose his narrative as a lie!

The shear Ignorance of these idiots and not even trying to hide the lie is evidence they think the world is stupid..

Forum List

Back