Naomi Wolf On Assessing News Events (a must-see clip)

buttercup

Diamond Member
Apr 9, 2010
This is not recent, I believe this clip is from a talk she gave 9 or 10 years ago. However, it's just as relevant today as it ever was.

Anyone who watches the mainstream news should watch this clip, and I really hope you take the time to watch it the whole way through.

IMO, that whole lecture is a gem, one of my favs. It can be seen here;

I fully agree. Thanks for the link. I may not agree with her on everything, but what I admire about her is she seems to be one of those rare individuals who will change a position (or even an entire political affiliation) because of truth and principles.... as opposed to being ruled by partisanship and emotion.

I haven't watched the full lecture in a long time, so I'll take a look at your thread, thanks! :)

I was just looking at that first video on your thread, MisterBeale , and this is a perfect example of what I was just talking about....

I started the clip about a minute into it, to get to pertinent part. She changed her position on the 2nd amendment.... which shows that rare as it might be, some people actually do put truth and justice first.... instead of going through life in such a tribalistic hyperpartisan way.

I fully agree. Thanks for the link. I may not agree with her on everything, but what I admire about her is she seems to be one of those rare individuals who will change a position (or even an entire political affiliation) because of truth and principles.... as opposed to being ruled by partisanship and emotion.

I haven't watched the full lecture in a long time, so I'll take a look at your thread, thanks! :)
She does some good work. I found one of her recent essays on Trump, a good read. If you are not famliar with her site, you should check it out some time.

It now has a specific tab to track "Pfizer Reports." This one was an interesting one.

I thought this was an interesting whistle blower shout out during the pandemic, she went on Fox News and alerted the public on this truth. . . it is expanded on here. . .

Naomi Wolf - Why Vaccine Passports Equal Slavery Forever​

I really think that the establishment backed off of this agenda, some, due to her work. I think they still plan to go forward once CBDCs and global ID are rolled out though.

She does some good work. I found one of her recent essays on Trump, a good read. If you are not famliar with her site, you should check it out some time.

It now has a specific tab to track "Pfizer Reports." This one was an interesting one.

I thought this was an interesting whistle blower shout out during the pandemic, she went on Fox News and alerted the public on this truth. . . it is expanded on here. . .

Naomi Wolf - Why Vaccine Passports Equal Slavery Forever​

I really think that the establishment backed off of this agenda, some, due to her work. I think they still plan to go forward once CBDCs and global ID are rolled out though.

I bookmarked her site, thanks. Thank God there are a handful of people like her who have spoken out about the vaccine agenda, which takes a lot of courage, especially for someone with her background. (I can imagine what her New York friends and family think of her now, haha)

Anyone who believes the mainstream news is a fool.

For the sake of clarity, I'd add the word "automatically" before believes, because of course it's not that every single thing they say is a lie....just that people need to question what they hear, regardless of which 'side' it's coming from.

For the sake of clarity, I'd add the word "automatically" before believes, because of course it's not that every single thing they say is a lie....just that people need to question what they hear, regardless of which 'side' it's coming from.
With the exception of weather (not climate) and sports reports, everything is run through a political filter.

With the exception of weather (not climate) and sports reports, everything is run through a political filter.

I would say 'climate' is run through a political filter too, but that's a whole other discussion.

But yeah, we don't have a free press imo, it's controlled and scripted.

BTTT for all those who still trust the MSM, and apparently on this site, that's a lot of people. :(

Forum List

Back