Just heard a general on Fox News say that 30% of young Americans get their information from Tic Tok.

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Give China credit, they know how to get their narrative out while sitting in the shadows. The 40 year surge they have enjoyed has come solely on the backs of Western citizens and National Security. In Canada, our domestic Security Industrial Complex has thrived (as civil liberties disappear), not much else as China owns our manufacturing, our real estate and our politiicans. I am objective when I give them credit, smart people who happily exploit greed.

Give China credit, they know how to get their narrative out while sitting in the shadows. The 40 year surge they have enjoyed has come solely on the backs of Western citizens and National Security. In Canada, our domestic Security Industrial Complex has thrived (as civil liberties disappear), not much else as China owns our manufacturing, our real estate and our politiicans. I am objective when I give them credit, smart people who happily exploit greed.
Why in hell are you listening to faux noize?

Don't you canadians have a news channel?

/——-/ I get my news from USMB.

The problem is that nobody seems to have the will to finish anything any more. The will to finish anything really only seems to go so far as the next reality show.

When's the last time any of the sources listed herein discussed anything at all about the cost of a dozen eggs?

Seems like all of a sudden nobody cares about America any more....
Your apparatuses care more about helping dishonest, abusive Canadian police than they do remaining loyal to your nations reputation and long fought for principles. Remarkable really.

The youth in this country are suseptible to disinformation.

Forum List

Back