Nancy Reagan wants the healthcare bill

No, I agree, she did not say she approved of any plan specifically.

Of course the term "deathcare" is false and inflammatory, but you are correct in your point.

And I guess Osama Bin Laden got elected to some post in your little Bizarro World in the recent past, eh? Oh, no, wait you're replacing the "b" with an "s"! Oh I get it! You're so funny! Not.

if your a senior its deathcare. he's gonna wack 500 billion from it. how can that not affect senior benefits????

Nancy is a shit stirrer. want'in ain't gett'in

She was just interviewed live by Chris Matthews on MSNBC.

She wants the health care bill? Did her astrologer tell her she should want it?

Libs for Nancy Reagan.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

While you're looking stuff up, why don't you look up why we're supposed to give a rat's ass what Nancy Reagan thinks about public policy decisions?

AAAAAAAAnnnnnnnddddddd under the bus Nancy goes by the righty's. Who could have called this? :funnyface:

Oh, spare me. You people run around acting like jackasses, and then think the very accurate criticisms leveled at your behavior are just mean insults for you to pick up and use to mean "I don't like you!"

Throwing someone under the bus refers to abandoning someone you've always been on the record as admiring or being allied with. It doesn't mean rejecting the lame-ass attempts of your ignorant political opponents to make you responsible for the words and actions of someone you've never paid much attention to either way.

Bottom line, shitforbrains: you DON'T get to anoint Nancy Reagan as long-time spokeswoman for the Republican Party or the conservative movement, and you DON'T get to pretend that we are abandoning something that never existed anywhere but in your own fevered, diseased imagination as it struggles vainly to find some argument - ANY argument - to advance socialized medicine aside from having to discuss the actual merits of the idea.

Nancy Reagan was a nice lady who happened to have excellent taste in husbands. That's it, that's all.

AAAAANNNNNDDDDD under the bus. Especially this last person Cecilie1200. Wow. She has nothing to do with the republican party? She was married to your republican messiah. You do know this, don't you? Notice her last name perhaps? Its funny, now she has nothing to do with the republicans? How/when did this happen?

Its like saying Michelle Obama has nothing to do with the Dems. :lol:

Last edited:
What is it about the offspring of cons?
Ron Reagan, Ron and Nancy's son, is a Liberal talk show host, as is the daughter of Goldwater's running mate, Stephanie Miller.

No, I agree, she did not say she approved of any plan specifically.

Of course the term "deathcare" is false and inflammatory, but you are correct in your point.

And I guess Osama Bin Laden got elected to some post in your little Bizarro World in the recent past, eh? Oh, no, wait you're replacing the "b" with an "s"! Oh I get it! You're so funny! Not.

if your a senior its deathcare. he's gonna wack 500 billion from it. how can that not affect senior benefits????

Every other industrialized country in the world has national health insurance, and they pay HALF per capita what we pay for healthcare.

Our system is bloated, expensive, and unfair.

You could be certifiably insane or you are certifiably insane. You seem to have quite a lot of information on the subject. I will trust your diagnosis.

Does your home smell like cat urine and is there cat hair all over the place.
Or are you a cat hunter and you have cat heads mounted all over your walls. Many cat hunters enjoy hunting cow. Are you a cow hunter, also. Cow hunting, that is a test of a true hunter. Cows are fast, elusive and mean. You need to utilize all of your natural skills to bring one down.

I understand the cat and cow hunting wing of the NRA is the most prestigous. I understand they now advocate assault weapons in hunting cows and cats.

You have to forgive Cesspit, she likes the sound of her own voice and hates dissent. She has a student/teacher hangup. She thinks she's the teacher, when clearly she is a student...(who's trying for straight 'F's this semester and looks like she might pass with flying colours)....

She kicks your collective asses every time she posts, therefore, I understand your jealousy and dislike in regards to her. Posts like this display that envy very nicely. :lol:

You are right. Cat hunter envy.

I have tried to be a cat hunter but I am no good.

She is the MVP of the NRA cat and cow hunting wing and I am envious.

Are you a cat and cow hunter? You sound like one.

She wants the health care bill? Did her astrologer tell her she should want it?

AAAAAAAAnnnnnnnddddddd under the bus Nancy goes by the righty's. Who could have called this? :funnyface:

Oh, spare me. You people run around acting like jackasses, and then think the very accurate criticisms leveled at your behavior are just mean insults for you to pick up and use to mean "I don't like you!"

Throwing someone under the bus refers to abandoning someone you've always been on the record as admiring or being allied with. It doesn't mean rejecting the lame-ass attempts of your ignorant political opponents to make you responsible for the words and actions of someone you've never paid much attention to either way.

Bottom line, shitforbrains: you DON'T get to anoint Nancy Reagan as long-time spokeswoman for the Republican Party or the conservative movement, and you DON'T get to pretend that we are abandoning something that never existed anywhere but in your own fevered, diseased imagination as it struggles vainly to find some argument - ANY argument - to advance socialized medicine aside from having to discuss the actual merits of the idea.

Nancy Reagan was a nice lady who happened to have excellent taste in husbands. That's it, that's all.

AAAAANNNNNDDDDD under the bus. Especially this last person Cecilie1200. Wow. She has nothing to do with the republican party? She was married to your republican messiah. You do know this, don't you? Notice her last name perhaps? Its funny, now she has nothing to do with the republicans? How/when did this happen?

Yeah, dumbass, that's the point. She was married to a guy. Does that make her him? No, they're separate people. HE was an elected Republican official. She was the woman who made sure his underwear got laundered. Does being married require people to hold the exact same political views? Might wanna ask James Carville and his little woman about that one.

I realize in leftist Clinton-worshipping BizarroLand, being married to someone who's elected makes you a public official and leader of the party. In the sane world, it makes you . . . wait for it . . . nothing whatsoever politically.

:lol:Typical Con behavior backed into a corner and held to task for their beliefs it's every man for himself. Just like their base reason for opposing the healthcare bill Eff you I got mine.:lol:

Yeah, dumbass, that's the point. She was married to a guy. Does that make her him? No, they're separate people. HE was an elected Republican official. She was the woman who made sure his underwear got laundered. Does being married require people to hold the exact same political views? Might wanna ask James Carville and his little woman about that one.

I realize in leftist Clinton-worshipping BizarroLand, being married to someone who's elected makes you a public official and leader of the party. In the sane world, it makes you . . . wait for it . . . nothing whatsoever politically.

AAAAAANNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDD under the bus Nancy goes. Republicans...gotta love em.

AAAAAANNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDD under the bus Nancy goes. Republicans...gotta love em.

So you either didn't read or didn't comprehend Cecilie's point? Which one was it?

:lol:Typical Con behavior backed into a corner and held to task for their beliefs it's every man for himself. Just like their base reason for opposing the healthcare bill Eff you I got mine.:lol:

Call me when you leftists get the balls to actually "hold us to task for our beliefs", which would require you to engage in a point-by-point debate concerning YOUR OWN beliefs, rather than throwing up some random celebrity and trying to "hold us to task" for THEIR beliefs, because it allows you to hide your own agenda behind their skirts.

AAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNDDDDDDDD out comes the mindless repetition. Apparently Zona has decided to forego all debate and thoughtful input in favor of shouting the same non sequitur over and over, rather like the homeless panhandlers downtown.

Zona is now officially emptier and more lightweight than the air he wastes. FLUSH!

Call me when you leftists get the balls to actually "hold us to task for our beliefs", which would require you to engage in a point-by-point debate concerning YOUR OWN beliefs, rather than throwing up some random celebrity and trying to "hold us to task" for THEIR beliefs, because it allows you to hide your own agenda behind their skirts.

Your beliefs were held to task the last election and you came up short. Now through fear mongering out right lies and armed intimidation you are trying to reverse what you lost in the voting booth. There is no intelligent defense of the Garbage that the right has been spewing.

Last edited:

Your beliefs were held to task the last election and you came up short. Now through fear mongering out right lies and armed intimidation you are trying to reverse what you lost in the voting booth. There is no intelligent defense of the Garbage that the right has been spewing.

:clap2:

Oh, you want to hold up Presidential elections as an example of "beliefs falling short"? All righty then. Democrats have won 4 out of 11 Presidential elections in the last forty years, my lifetime. Not once in the seven times they lost did they say, "Gosh, I guess our beliefs have fallen short, and we must change them." What they have said is, "You people are stupid, we've been robbed, we have to change the system of government to favor ourselves". As to lies and armed intimidation, do not even get me STARTED on the pathological and antisocial bullshit associated with Democrat business as usual in this country.

Oh, and by the way, don't think ANYONE believes that on the rare occasions that you DO win, it is because you have clearly and honestly presented your beliefs and agendas and the American people have embraced them enthusiastically. Leftists win elections by pretending to be everything BUT what they actually are, or just by avoiding the topic entirely.

It's just another example of how you people try to frame the debate to be about anything but the issues. The election isn't about foreign and domestic policy and who has the best history and qualifications to handle them; it's about having the "first black President in history". Stem cell research isn't about whether adult versus embryonic cells work better, and what has the best chance of producing results; it's about Michael J. Fox making speeches and "Christopher Reeve will get up and walk again." The War on Terror isn't about what will or won't make the nation and the world safer; it's about John Kerry was in Vietnam and Max Cleland lost his limbs in Vietnam and Cindy Sheehan's son died, and they're all against it. Health care isn't about whether or not people want increased government involvement in their lives; it's about Ted Kennedy's deathbed request and "Look, Nancy Reagan supports it."

Spare us the cult of personality and JUST ONCE, muster the cojones to debate on the issues.

All in favor of improving our healthcare system making it more affordable and increasing it's availability to all that need it.
All opposed.

And it's as simple as that Con.

Animated representation of Fluffy Cecil posts:

x-secatwalkn.gif

Forum List

Back