Nancy Pelosi wants to lower voting age to 16...

It's a terrible idea. Children should not be able to vote.

Were it my call, in this time I would raise the voting age to 30. Those receiving government assistance could not vote, with exceptions for active military and veterans.

This has been asked before and one poster said the baby in a stomach should have a vote...

One kick for Democrats.

Two for Republicans..

Three for Libertarians...

If the baby is using a coathanger then they voted for Jill Stein...

Personally I believe the age should actually be 25...

Have The Democrats ever done anything to benefit America instead of benefit themselves?

You watch these guys and you wonder how they even get elected.

There are just a bunch of mentally ill, spiritually ill people voting for them.

Just another idea from the left. If they had their way, it would be all non english illegal immigrants and 10 year olds.

Just my humble opinion.

They can't buy tobacco products and they are too immature to join the Military or get a government job or drive a freaking car on the interstate. How could they be competent enough to vote for any candidate other than democrats?

Make it 12 years old?....:cuckoo: you idiots

Not....no way

Listen here you Demrats are desperate....you need the votes....but......you will not get shit.

What scum these rats

Just another idea from the left. If they had their way, it would be all non english illegal immigrants and 10 year olds.

Just my humble opinion.
It's a ridiculous idea.
I think 18 is fine. That's when you are welcome in the military. If you are old enough to fight, you should be old enough to vote.

And they should bring back the draft.

Fuk the bone spurs.

Everyone should participate in protecting this country.

you know what?

I think demonrats desperately need votes....

that's what i think

and they will not get them.:wink_2:

Absolutely not ok. They have selective hearing or are partially deaf at 16 and are seemingly confused. Simple directives appear to throw them off. For example, MOW THE LAWN must be repeated many times due to one of the three issues mentioned above.

It may be necessary to use follow up phrases such as YES YOU and TODAY to get things across. Voting at 16? Nope.

Back to 21, unless in military. we have 65 year olds here that don't have enough factual information to make an informed decision.

Just my humble opinion.
It's a ridiculous idea.
I think 18 is fine. That's when you are welcome in the military. If you are old enough to fight, you should be old enough to vote.

And they should bring back the draft.

Fuk the bone spurs.

Everyone should participate in protecting this country.

The human mind does not fully mature until 25 years old and it is downhill after that. Since 18 year olds have the right to join the military and fight and die then they also should be allowed to drink and smoke at 18.

Forum List

Back