Nancy Pelosi Trying To Hide Jan 6th Evidence

Ah.....so two wrongs make a right, correct?

FYI, if it's illegal for Trump to do it, it's illegal for Pelosi to do it.
McCarthy reaps what he sows

He is in no position to request cooperation when he refused to do so

So what you're saying is if McCarthy refused to go along with Pelosi's kangaroo court then she can get away with committing felonies as payback?

McCarthy got the Jan 6 Committee he forced
He is in no position to complain

He was asked to testify on his Jan 6 phone calls with Trump
He refused

Pelosi owes him nothing

Quoting the opinions of the Ol' Liar's Club again? Kind sir, may I please laugh? Oh, I can't hold back anymore.:laughing0301:

You are welcome to point out a Speaker in the last 25 years who has accomplished more than Pelosi

I will wait

Speaker Nancy Pelosi will not hand over video coverage and emails from Jan 6 per a FOIA request. Pelosi based her decision on “sovereign immunity.” Pelosi and Democrats know if they release the 14,000 hours of footage from security cameras on January 6 it will blow apart their narrative. So she is hiding it.

Nancy Pelosi claims she doesn't have to hand over Jan 6th evidence to the new House committee claiming she has some sort of sovereign ownership of it.

"Meanwhile, dozens of Trump supporters are rotting in a jail one mile from the US Capitol waiting for a fair trial which they won’t get because their evidence will be hidden from the American public.
We are dealing with evil here."​

She knows she will once again be exposed as a traitorous partisan criminal who helped participate in the pathetic scheme of ensuring J6 happened in yet another Democrat-created 'Get Trump' scheme.

From her and Schumer's refusal to call in the Natl Guard and / or provide Capitol Police with the resources they needed to the DOJ's/FBI's 'Entrapment Scheme' Operations, tjis was another partisan / Democrat-manufactured scandal - the e-mails and records show it.

Just as with the FBI files they were ordered to declassify and release yet refuse to do, they know their guilt will be exposed if the documents are released.

of course she won't turn it over

"The Fifth Amendment creates a number of rights relevant to both criminal and civil legal proceedings. In criminal cases, the Fifth Amendment guarantees the right to a grand jury, forbids “double jeopardy,” and protects against self-incrimination. It also requires that “due process of law” be part of any proceeding that denies a citizen “life, liberty or property” and requires the government to compensate citizens when it takes private property for public use."
Doesn't the 5th apply to the citizens OF the government, NOT the government itself?

~S~

To capture 14,000 hours of video from Noon to 8pm would require 1,750 cameras. I'm not saying that there aren't that many cameras in and around the Capitol building. Just that I doubt it.

To capture 14,000 hours of video from Noon to 8pm would require 1,750 cameras. I'm not saying that there aren't that many cameras in and around the Capitol building. Just that I doubt it.
How many areas of the Capitol are not covered by one or more cameras?
Same goes for exterior areas and adjacent buildings.

Cameras are everywhere

Given the lack of cooperation McCarthy gave her….
Why should Pelosi cooperate with him?

You reap what you sow Kevin

But, under FOIA, it's not a polite request. It's a legal demand for information.

Pelosi needs to demonstrate, beyond any question, that this so-called "sovereign immunity" is an actual thing. Frankly, I've never heard of such a thing...

Forum List

Back